Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 1461 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13394

    Doubt she is real not in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    I did some digging, If she is real she is really easy to find online. Found some info Her age checks out, but I'm thinking its a scam or bait and switch. If she's real hot damn. We shall see.
    Since her Instagram shows she has a baby and lives in Kansas City.

  2. #13393
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Saw the photos (thanks for the number), one looked like it was in a strip club, so I would think she is of age.

    She's cute alright, but texted that she wasn't interested in BBFS; was considering 1/2 hr possibility also?
    I did some digging, If she is real she is really easy to find online. Found some info Her age checks out, but I'm thinking its a scam or bait and switch. If she's real hot damn. We shall see.

  3. #13392
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    She's on TNA, reviews show she's safety all the way.

  4. #13391

    FinesseMeJazzy

    This slim ebony lady has had my attention for a while. I know her listed menu seems restricted but she somehow has that look that has a YMMV written all over it. Anyone sampled the goods?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...FinesseMeJazzy

  5. #13390

    SNL Not ready for Prime time (UA)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    SNL?

    816-489-8889 was her number. She was so hot I was thinking 250/ hh covered but she ghosted when I recommended tubs. Wondered if she was a setup or scam.

    Looks like she removed everything. Probably got hit hard with messages.
    Saw the photos (thanks for the number), one looked like it was in a strip club, so I would think she is of age.

    She's cute alright, but texted that she wasn't interested in BBFS; was considering 1/2 hr possibility also?

  6. #13389
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Right now there is no way to contact her. There is no phone number, no messaging button, or visitor message option and if you try to send an email, you will get the following message:

    Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
    SNL?

    816-489-8889 was her number. She was so hot I was thinking 250/ hh covered but she ghosted when I recommended tubs. Wondered if she was a setup or scam.

    Looks like she removed everything. Probably got hit hard with messages.

  7. #13388

    Remyeos99

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    If you want some serious GPS this girl is down: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ner-in-Seattle.

    She sent me verification photos (Date/Time/Phrase I requested) and holy shit. But she wants $250/$500 OUTCALL with a $200 BBFS fee. Hah! Yeah right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She could be S.N. L.
    Right now there is no way to contact her. There is no phone number, no messaging button, or visitor message option and if you try to send an email, you will get the following message:

    Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

  8. #13387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    If you want some serious GPS this girl is down: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ner-in-Seattle.

    She sent me verification photos (Date/Time/Phrase I requested) and holy shit. But she wants $250/$500 OUTCALL with a $200 BBFS fee. Hah! Yeah right.
    She could be S.N. L.

  9. #13386

    Thai pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    You all saying 3000-5000 baht per day or per session or per weekend?
    Top tier GoGo girls can get more then others such as beer bars, short time bars or freelancers from discos or the streets.

    Usually it's called one of two things. ST or short time is an hour or so and usually one pop. Head straight to the hotel or short time room and get too it. More like a provider date her in the west. LT also called longtime is usually an overnight date. It can include getting food, partying, dancing before you head back to the room and provides more then one pop. I have had girls stay till lunch or even a few days.

    God damn I miss Pattaya!

  10. #13385

    The Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    If you want some serious GPS this girl is down: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ner-in-Seattle.

    She sent me verification photos (Date/Time/Phrase I requested) and holy shit. But she wants $250/$500 OUTCALL with a $200 BBFS fee. Hah! Yeah right.
    Seems the cartel got to her before she even joined, doesn't it? OUCH. They just refuse to play fair anymore.

  11. #13384
    If you want some serious GPS this girl is down: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ner-in-Seattle.

    She sent me verification photos (Date/Time/Phrase I requested) and holy shit. But she wants $250/$500 OUTCALL with a $200 BBFS fee. Hah! Yeah right.

  12. #13383

    Please share FLU info

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Someone on here, possible 2 said they got the FLU from a provider. Who is (are) the provider (s)?

    I will defiantly pass on who I would stay away from. No I didn't catch anything. I am asking who, so I don't.

    PM me please.

    Thanks.
    A PM from anyone regarding providers with the FLU would be greatly appreciated. Willing to trade info on an UTR bareback provider from TNA as well.

  13. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately didn't have a chance for more exploring as I was there with the SO!
    You like to live dangerously, sir. Respect.

  14. #13381

    Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Well, I found the Penthouse reasonably quiet. My big gripe was that the rooms were, well, complicated and had steps and sharp things you could drunkenly stagger into in the dark. So I got nicely bashed up on my last drunken night there.

    As for raw Thai dishes, I've found that the younger and hotter the girl, the less likely she is to serve the meat raw. Also, some operations, like the big soapy massage places, are unlikely to ever offer that service. On the other hand, your odds of getting it bare go up dramatically if you stick with the same girl for three or four days.

    Prices seem to be more a function of what they can get away with and how much money they think you have.
    I was in Pattaya in 80 and 82 while I was in the Navy, and Sabailand Massage was some of the best experiences of my life! No idea what it's like now, almost 40 years later.

    But the experience was so well done at that time, that I didn't miss having full service or even a BJ at all. I tell the story of my visits there all the time, both to providers and.

    Friends.

    No clue what it's like now, but I'd love to go back just to find out!

  15. #13380
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    ... Also, some operations, like the big soapy massage places, are unlikely to ever offer that service. ...
    I visited one of the classic soapy massage places in Pattaya. CFS and CBJ and mostly mechanical routine. I'm a bit surprised I even got off. But the whole experience, especially the fishbowl, is quite interesting and recommended if only for the pure openness and audacity of it all. I also stepped into one of the massage places you can find three of on every side of every block in the city. BBBJ and CFS. Tried but couldn't talk her into BBFS. Unfortunately didn't have a chance for more exploring as I was there with the SO!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape