Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13379

    THe question I am asking

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me on the Z-pack wonders out there. If I remember correctly a couple providers seem to have caught the FLU.

    I can fill you in also.

    Thanks.
    Someone on here, possible 2 said they got the FLU from a provider. Who is (are) the provider (s)?

    I will defiantly pass on who I would stay away from. No I didn't catch anything. I am asking who, so I don't.

    PM me please.

    Thanks.

  2. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I stayed at the Penthouse in Pattaya on my first trip there. Got picked up at the airport in Bangkok with a limo and had two girls in the back who kept me company on the 90 minute drive to the hotel. Then they came up to my room to help me unpack and unwind from my long trip.

    The trip got better from there.

    For my money, these days (well pre-covid) I usually go to Phuket or a place like Hua Hin. There isn't the same scene but there are no shortage of girls and nearly all of the hotels are cool with you having a "joiner" for the night. Also, I think the girls in the resort towns are generally quite a bit hotter than the ones in Pattaya or BKK.
    Was just reading about Phuket, Bangkok, and Pattaya. Sounds like I'd enjoy Phuket or Pattaya. Bangkok sounds like a big mess of traffic.

    I read reviews on the Penthouse, they're pretty open about the benefits of staying there.

  3. #13377
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Showed me what was really available in this hobby outside the USA. I got wifed up with a freelance girl from a disco within two hours of being in town and she stayed with me for 5 days. Only asked for about $300 USD but I gave her $500. All ports open with no restrictions and thankfully all tests results came back good afterwards.

    What you can get in Pattaya vs just about anywhere else in the world is light years apart. Of course that was precovid. It's a virtual ghost town right now but I can't wait to get back.
    These posts on Thailand are certainly interesting. Sounds like they don't have the same sense of entitlement that local hookers have and certainly not the same price structure.

    It may sound funny to say on a poon board but I wouldn't mind visiting the historical and sightseeing areas as well.

  4. #13376
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Well, I found the Penthouse reasonably quiet. My big gripe was that the rooms were, well, complicated and had steps and sharp things you could drunkenly stagger into in the dark. So I got nicely bashed up on my last drunken night there.

    As for raw Thai dishes, I've found that the younger and hotter the girl, the less likely she is to serve the meat raw. Also, some operations, like the big soapy massage places, are unlikely to ever offer that service. On the other hand, your odds of getting it bare go up dramatically if you stick with the same girl for three or four days.

    Prices seem to be more a function of what they can get away with and how much money they think you have.
    Yeah, same experience. That's why I never went to get a soapy. I did hit a unicorn once, super hot bar girl that was bi. I kept her for the rest of my trip and had her find other girls willing to join. That was pretty much the peak of my mongering like, LOL.

  5. #13375

    Thai prices

    You all saying 3000-5000 baht per day or per session or per weekend?

  6. #13374

    Hot ladies

    Who's the hottest lady you know of currently offering bb in the Seattle / Tacoma area? I got a bonus at work and am looking to spend some on quality dating. 😏.

  7. #13373

    Raw Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I remember the ads for penthouse. The hot tub room with the sex swing nearby. Never stayed there myself. I stayed at Secrets once and learned not to stay in a place that also has girls or a nightclub. The damned music kept me up until 3 AM. Only did stand-alone hotels after that. I need my sleep if I'm going to perform the next day.

    I'm curious how things have changed. Last time I went to Pattaya in 2012 BB was not that hard to find but it was still hit or miss. You could convince some girls to go for it for an extra 500 baht (which was something like $10 USD back then) and some would agree if I bought them bc for a month while others who would stand by their guns. To get better service I would make little hints that I might be looking for a girlfriend or wife or seem agreeable when they ask you to sponsor. You could see their eyes light up with dollar signs like in the old Warner Brothers cartoons. And yet it was $40 to take a bar girl home at 6 and keep her until noon the next day. It was kind of the exact opposite of what Seattle is now. LOL.
    Well, I found the Penthouse reasonably quiet. My big gripe was that the rooms were, well, complicated and had steps and sharp things you could drunkenly stagger into in the dark. So I got nicely bashed up on my last drunken night there.

    As for raw Thai dishes, I've found that the younger and hotter the girl, the less likely she is to serve the meat raw. Also, some operations, like the big soapy massage places, are unlikely to ever offer that service. On the other hand, your odds of getting it bare go up dramatically if you stick with the same girl for three or four days.

    Prices seem to be more a function of what they can get away with and how much money they think you have.

  8. #13372

    A few weeks ago

    Can someone PM me on the Z-pack wonders out there. If I remember correctly a couple providers seem to have caught the FLU.

    I can fill you in also.

    Thanks.

  9. #13371

    Agreed in text

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/015472842842

    I was bored this morning so I sent this one a text. She agreed to 150 for hh bare. She looks pretty rough but her communication was good. I will most likely not partake, but thought that I would share the information.

  10. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Last trip for me was in 2018. BB isn't always available but can be found and mostly depends on your vetting process and connection with the girl. Prices (precovid) had dramatically increased over the last few years due to a change in the tourist demographic. Lots of cashed up Asians, mostly Korean and Japanese, dropping big money on ladies.

    For a top end GoGo girl you're looking at 3000 bhat for St and 5000 if not more for LT. Add in the barfine and lady drinks and it can get expensive. Beer bars are still a good spot if you don't want to save some money but you're trading looks for that savings in most cases.

    I'm a member of a Pattaya base forum so I stay fairly well updated on what's happening over there. It's been pretty tough on some of the girls and bars over there. They just did a second look down recently and reopened about two days ago.
    Yeah, that's a big jump. My last visit it was 1500-2000 for a bar girl for LT and 2500-3000 for a gogo girl LT. I usually found the bar girls more open and compliant so I'd go up and down walking street looking for the better looking ones. Soi 6 was also a good option for cheap ST as well.

  11. #13369
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]

    I'm curious how things have changed. Last time I went to Pattaya in 2012 BB was not that hard to find but it was still hit or miss. You could convince some girls to go for it for an extra 500 baht (which was something like $10 USD back then) and some would agree if I bought them bc for a month while others who would stand by their guns. To get better service I would make little hints that I might be looking for a girlfriend or wife or seem agreeable when they ask you to sponsor. You could see their eyes light up with dollar signs like in the old Warner Brothers cartoons. And yet it was $40 to take a bar girl home at 6 and keep her until noon the next day. It was kind of the exact opposite of what Seattle is now. LOL.
    Last trip for me was in 2018. BB isn't always available but can be found and mostly depends on your vetting process and connection with the girl. Prices (precovid) had dramatically increased over the last few years due to a change in the tourist demographic. Lots of cashed up Asians, mostly Korean and Japanese, dropping big money on ladies.

    For a top end GoGo girl you're looking at 3000 bhat for St and 5000 if not more for LT. Add in the barfine and lady drinks and it can get expensive. Beer bars are still a good spot if you don't want to save some money but you're trading looks for that savings in most cases.

    I'm a member of a Pattaya base forum so I stay fairly well updated on what's happening over there. It's been pretty tough on some of the girls and bars over there. They just did a second look down recently and reopened about two days ago.

  12. #13368

    Everett- Any Info?


  13. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I stayed at the Penthouse in Pattaya on my first trip there. Got picked up at the airport in Bangkok with a limo and had two girls in the back who kept me company on the 90 minute drive to the hotel. Then they came up to my room to help me unpack and unwind from my long trip.

    The trip got better from there.

    For my money, these days (well pre-covid) I usually go to Phuket or a place like Hua Hin. There isn't the same scene but there are no shortage of girls and nearly all of the hotels are cool with you having a "joiner" for the night. Also, I think the girls in the resort towns are generally quite a bit hotter than the ones in Pattaya or BKK.
    Haha. I remember the ads for penthouse. The hot tub room with the sex swing nearby. Never stayed there myself. I stayed at Secrets once and learned not to stay in a place that also has girls or a nightclub. The damned music kept me up until 3 AM. Only did stand-alone hotels after that. I need my sleep if I'm going to perform the next day.

    I'm curious how things have changed. Last time I went to Pattaya in 2012 BB was not that hard to find but it was still hit or miss. You could convince some girls to go for it for an extra 500 baht (which was something like $10 USD back then) and some would agree if I bought them bc for a month while others who would stand by their guns. To get better service I would make little hints that I might be looking for a girlfriend or wife or seem agreeable when they ask you to sponsor. You could see their eyes light up with dollar signs like in the old Warner Brothers cartoons. And yet it was $40 to take a bar girl home at 6 and keep her until noon the next day. It was kind of the exact opposite of what Seattle is now. LOL.

  14. #13366

    You can get it as part of a package.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Captain Ramius, how did you arrange that on your first trip? The penthouse I get. But how did you arrange the limo with the amenities? Was it just waiting curbside? Or did you go through a service before boarding the flight?
    https://www.penthousehotel.com

    http://www.penthousehotel.com/taxi_a...d_bangkok.html

    If I remember they comp'ed me that full package for some reason. It is kind of spendy for the airport ride and the booze and two girls in the back of the van. But kind of a once-in-a-lifetime thing to do. The driver made it really obvious that the girls were up for anything I wanted.

  15. #13365

    Danii

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/926631592487

    Danii BBBJ and bbfscip. She is a bit heavier than pictures.
    I've been curious about this one. Not looking for this thread, but am curious how her service is and what she offers and for how much! Face doesn't look that great but body looks amazing! Reply here or PM with details please!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape