Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 9866
-
02-05-21 20:24 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 2197That's the problem. You don't post about new Cheesefist handles. You just call everybody that for one reason or the other you don't like 'Cheesefist'. As someone who has a special history of pissing off Ol'Gary / Toujula / Negrsiro / Grogrin and outing him numerously even when he really tries hard to cover his tracks, that pisses me off, especially when I know for a fact that many of those that you equate with Cheesefist have nothing to do with him or with each other for that matter.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
Also those near identical PMs that you and Cheese separately send me the day apart from each other right after I first interjected into your beef just can't be denied.
-
02-05-21 19:06 #6130Banned Member

Posts: 660Hi Cheezefist
Calm down you homo. Hahaha!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 17:11 #6129Banned Member

Posts: 660Relax
You're all over the road. You're wrong. You are also late to the party. You didn't even know that A2 combined Cheezefist with his OlGary account. One more time. This is my only handle. However, I've been here before and even during the CLC days. My issue with Cheezefist is him spreading bullshit leads and intel. It didn't take a brain surgeon to realize his pattern and other handles he had always commenting on his posts. A2 realized this and spanned him.
That brings us to you and I. I have no issue with you and I'm not going to battle you just because you're bored and want attention. MoreBJs actually made sense. I will occasionally post about Cheezefists new handles. If you want to put on your big boy pants and throw some lame ass response that's entirely cool with me. Better yet, if you want to mess with me. Go get your old wrinkly ass out there and get a real woman to touch you and leave a review. Peace.
I want you to remember that you started this beef.
.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 12:24 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 2197I think I mentioned Octavia when somebody warned some monger about another tranny and chimed in to let him know that he should be also aware of Octavia. I also noticed that you're the only one who focused on it, as well as the only one who focused on Mattis mentioning TVs. You've got an issue bro, among many other issues.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
There is no rift between us. I don't know who you are while you obviously know me under your other alias whatever it may be. I figured out that much. What set me off is when you started calling everybody you get it on with Cheesefist indiscriminately, particularly the two that I know for a fact are not one and the same person, and have nothing to do with Ol'Gary aka Toujula.
I also think you and Cheesefist are two of Ol'Gary / Negsiro's different personalities and I have a good reason to think that way that I outlined earlier. Grogrin proved that he (or she) can do that by creating Jaesheyn14 personality which was quite different from his other staff. He did one, he can do another. So don't give me your shit bro. Also you got an obvious fixation on everything tranny, and you and Cheesefist are obviously one and the same, something that you're desperately trying to deflect to other people. If it wouldn't be that way you wouldn't be trying so hard too.
-
02-05-21 10:09 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 1247Speaking of the posting history, yours is pretty laughable as well. Of your more than 200 posts (under this handle), there are about 5 posts providing remotely meaningful info. 90% of your posts are in Massholes. You seem to keep forgetting this when start lecturing people what and how often they should post. Having said that, shut the fuck up you *****!
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 06:17 #6126Banned Member

Posts: 660No ones judging you
Another golden reply!! Looking in the mirror! Priceless!!
You don't know why you mentioned some random tranny. That's almost as laughable as your comebacks and posting history. You stick up for Cheezefist, a troll and closeted homo. If you remember that's what started this rift between us. Then you mentioned Octavia. You sound a little suspect to me. Hey if you love the cock nobody's judging you here. Live your best life while you still can old man.
.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 22:35 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 2197Dude you must be looking in the mirror when you're talking about transvestites. You sure are not talking to me. I don't know why I mentioned Octavia then but you obviously felt affinity right away. I didn't even know that Mattis likes TVs until you brought it to my attention. It he does that's his business though. You're the one who seem to have an obsession with him among scores of other male subjects. I'd say you should follow Octavia and the like and have that surgery bro. You'd fit right in.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 16:41 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 3853Thank you and I'll add you to my list too.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 16:38 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 1247Great list! One question — why is Top Floor on your list? He is the most harmless member this board ever had.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 13:50 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 3853Already blocked everyone, especially the xenophobe Andir, the southern redneck. Still open to ones that contribute and whom I already talk to. Peace!
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:56 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 294Bye bye
I put these on ignore and reduced the bs! Suggest you do too.
-
02-04-21 09:55 #6120Banned Member

Posts: 660Good one.
LOL! See dude. Be normal and it's all good.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:53 #6119Banned Member

Posts: 660Nice try old fella.
That was a touching memoir. So in this long winded war and peace response you called yourself Cheezefist and you accuse me of being him. Interesting.
You seem to be the man of no reviews and a lot of commentary about nothing. Are you one of those retired old fucks that likes to talk about sports? Please spare me with all I was a marine. You were probably a fucking cook in the rear with the gear. LOL.
Here's a question for you. Why did you mention Octavia when you commented on Jack617? The one thing I had heard about you from other members is that you do like transvestites similar to your buddy Mattis. Hey I'm not judging you man. But you really seem to be very defensive and have a vested interest in somebody that really likes men that dressed up as women.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:40 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 1247Absolutely, let's start a new fight. MoreBJs is a douche! Please, chime in, describing his douchebaggery.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
Hey old man, are you going to block your butt buddy Jack as well?
-
02-04-21 06:38 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 294Let's Mass Put Them on Ignore, Start new Topics on Massholes, other MA Boards!
I am craving fresh. I put the attached handles on ignore and hope you do to and post about it. By doing so, not much is left on Massholes (see for yourself,) but what is left isn't about Cheese / Crouton / OlGary and other contributing I'd puzzle solvers, becoming very repetitive and boring. Try for yourself and post who you have ignored and some fresh topics. TY.










Reply With Quote



