Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 658 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    You're all over the road. You're wrong. You are also late to the party. You didn't even know that A2 combined Cheezefist with his OlGary account. One more time. This is my only handle. However, I've been here before and even during the CLC days. My issue with Cheezefist is him spreading bullshit leads and intel. It didn't take a brain surgeon to realize his pattern and other handles he had always commenting on his posts. A2 realized this and spanned him.

    That brings us to you and I. I have no issue with you and I'm not going to battle you just because you're bored and want attention. MoreBJs actually made sense. I will occasionally post about Cheezefists new handles. If you want to put on your big boy pants and throw some lame ass response that's entirely cool with me. Better yet, if you want to mess with me. Go get your old wrinkly ass out there and get a real woman to touch you and leave a review. Peace.

    I want you to remember that you started this beef.

    .
    That's the problem. You don't post about new Cheesefist handles. You just call everybody that for one reason or the other you don't like 'Cheesefist'. As someone who has a special history of pissing off Ol'Gary / Toujula / Negrsiro / Grogrin and outing him numerously even when he really tries hard to cover his tracks, that pisses me off, especially when I know for a fact that many of those that you equate with Cheesefist have nothing to do with him or with each other for that matter.

    Also those near identical PMs that you and Cheese separately send me the day apart from each other right after I first interjected into your beef just can't be denied.

  2. #6130

    Hi Cheezefist

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of the posting history, yours is pretty laughable as well. Of your more than 200 posts (under this handle), there are about 5 posts providing remotely meaningful info. 90% of your posts are in Massholes. You seem to keep forgetting this when start lecturing people what and how often they should post. Having said that, shut the fuck up you *****!
    Calm down you homo. Hahaha!

  3. #6129

    Relax

    You're all over the road. You're wrong. You are also late to the party. You didn't even know that A2 combined Cheezefist with his OlGary account. One more time. This is my only handle. However, I've been here before and even during the CLC days. My issue with Cheezefist is him spreading bullshit leads and intel. It didn't take a brain surgeon to realize his pattern and other handles he had always commenting on his posts. A2 realized this and spanned him.

    That brings us to you and I. I have no issue with you and I'm not going to battle you just because you're bored and want attention. MoreBJs actually made sense. I will occasionally post about Cheezefists new handles. If you want to put on your big boy pants and throw some lame ass response that's entirely cool with me. Better yet, if you want to mess with me. Go get your old wrinkly ass out there and get a real woman to touch you and leave a review. Peace.

    I want you to remember that you started this beef.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I think I mentioned Octavia when somebody warned some monger about another tranny and chimed in to let him know that he should be also aware of Octavia. I also noticed that you're the only one who focused on it, as well as the only one who focused on Mattis mentioning TVs. You've got an issue bro, among many other issues.

    There is no rift between us. I don't know who you are while you obviously know me under your other alias whatever it may be. I figured out that much. What set me off is when you started calling everybody you get it on with Cheesefist indiscriminately, particularly the two that I know for a fact are not one and the same person, and have nothing to do with Ol'Gary aka Toujula.

    I also think you and Cheesefist are two of Ol'Gary / Negsiro's different personalities and I have a good reason to think that way that I outlined earlier. Grogrin proved that he (or she) can do that by creating Jaesheyn14 personality which was quite different from his other staff. He did one, he can do another. So don't give me your shit bro. Also you got an obvious fixation on everything tranny, and you and Cheesefist are obviously one and the same, something that you're desperately trying to deflect to other people. If it wouldn't be that way you wouldn't be trying so hard too.
    .

  4. #6128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Another golden reply!! Looking in the mirror! Priceless!!

    You don't know why you mentioned some random tranny. That's almost as laughable as your comebacks and posting history. You stick up for Cheezefist, a troll and closeted homo. If you remember that's what started this rift between us. Then you mentioned Octavia. You sound a little suspect to me. Hey if you love the cock nobody's judging you here. Live your best life while you still can old man.

    .
    I think I mentioned Octavia when somebody warned some monger about another tranny and chimed in to let him know that he should be also aware of Octavia. I also noticed that you're the only one who focused on it, as well as the only one who focused on Mattis mentioning TVs. You've got an issue bro, among many other issues.

    There is no rift between us. I don't know who you are while you obviously know me under your other alias whatever it may be. I figured out that much. What set me off is when you started calling everybody you get it on with Cheesefist indiscriminately, particularly the two that I know for a fact are not one and the same person, and have nothing to do with Ol'Gary aka Toujula.

    I also think you and Cheesefist are two of Ol'Gary / Negsiro's different personalities and I have a good reason to think that way that I outlined earlier. Grogrin proved that he (or she) can do that by creating Jaesheyn14 personality which was quite different from his other staff. He did one, he can do another. So don't give me your shit bro. Also you got an obvious fixation on everything tranny, and you and Cheesefist are obviously one and the same, something that you're desperately trying to deflect to other people. If it wouldn't be that way you wouldn't be trying so hard too.

  5. #6127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    That's almost as laughable as your comebacks and posting history..
    Speaking of the posting history, yours is pretty laughable as well. Of your more than 200 posts (under this handle), there are about 5 posts providing remotely meaningful info. 90% of your posts are in Massholes. You seem to keep forgetting this when start lecturing people what and how often they should post. Having said that, shut the fuck up you *****!

  6. #6126

    No ones judging you

    Another golden reply!! Looking in the mirror! Priceless!!

    You don't know why you mentioned some random tranny. That's almost as laughable as your comebacks and posting history. You stick up for Cheezefist, a troll and closeted homo. If you remember that's what started this rift between us. Then you mentioned Octavia. You sound a little suspect to me. Hey if you love the cock nobody's judging you here. Live your best life while you still can old man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Dude you must be looking in the mirror when you're talking about transvestites. You sure are not talking to me. I don't know why I mentioned Octavia then but you obviously felt affinity right away. I didn't even know that Mattis likes TVs until you brought it to my attention. It he does that's his business though. You're the one who seem to have an obsession with him among scores of other male subjects. I'd say you should follow Octavia and the like and have that surgery bro. You'd fit right in.
    .

  7. #6125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    That was a touching memoir. So in this long winded war and peace response you called yourself Cheezefist and you accuse me of being him. Interesting.

    You seem to be the man of no reviews and a lot of commentary about nothing. Are you one of those retired old fucks that likes to talk about sports? Please spare me with all I was a marine. You were probably a fucking cook in the rear with the gear. LOL.

    Here's a question for you. Why did you mention Octavia when you commented on Jack617? The one thing I had heard about you from other members is that you do like transvestites similar to your buddy Mattis. Hey I'm not judging you man. But you really seem to be very defensive and have a vested interest in somebody that really likes men that dressed up as women.
    Dude you must be looking in the mirror when you're talking about transvestites. You sure are not talking to me. I don't know why I mentioned Octavia then but you obviously felt affinity right away. I didn't even know that Mattis likes TVs until you brought it to my attention. It he does that's his business though. You're the one who seem to have an obsession with him among scores of other male subjects. I'd say you should follow Octavia and the like and have that surgery bro. You'd fit right in.

  8. #6124
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    I put these on ignore and reduced the bs! Suggest you do too.
    Thank you and I'll add you to my list too.

  9. #6123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    I put these on ignore and reduced the bs! Suggest you do too.
    Great list! One question — why is Top Floor on your list? He is the most harmless member this board ever had.

  10. #6122
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    I am craving fresh. I put the attached handles on ignore and hope you do to and post about it. By doing so, not much is left on Massholes (see for yourself,) but what is left isn't about Cheese / Crouton / OlGary and other contributing I'd puzzle solvers, becoming very repetitive and boring. Try for yourself and post who you have ignored and some fresh topics. TY.
    Already blocked everyone, especially the xenophobe Andir, the southern redneck. Still open to ones that contribute and whom I already talk to. Peace!

  11. #6121

    Bye bye

    I put these on ignore and reduced the bs! Suggest you do too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ignorelist.jpg‎  

  12. #6120

    Good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely, let's start a new fight. MoreBJs is a douche! Please, chime in, describing his douchebaggery.
    LOL! See dude. Be normal and it's all good.

  13. #6119

    Nice try old fella.

    That was a touching memoir. So in this long winded war and peace response you called yourself Cheezefist and you accuse me of being him. Interesting.

    You seem to be the man of no reviews and a lot of commentary about nothing. Are you one of those retired old fucks that likes to talk about sports? Please spare me with all I was a marine. You were probably a fucking cook in the rear with the gear. LOL.

    Here's a question for you. Why did you mention Octavia when you commented on Jack617? The one thing I had heard about you from other members is that you do like transvestites similar to your buddy Mattis. Hey I'm not judging you man. But you really seem to be very defensive and have a vested interest in somebody that really likes men that dressed up as women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I told you I was Cheesefist, didn't I? That's right, that's what I am. We'll all one and the same. I'm Cheese Crouton, couldn't you figure that out by now? And I intend to be unloading my cheese on your face every chance I get from now on. I have nothing better to do anyway. You're a marked man Crouton.

    The funniest thing is that I have no doubt that CrazyCrouton and former Cheesefist are the same person fucking around with everybody. The day after I first commented on those two going at each other I got a PM from CrazyCrouton saying: "Hey man I got nothing against you. It's that asshole Cheesefist guy I'm after". Then, I swear to God, the day after or maybe it was later on the same day I get a PM from Cheesefirst saying exactly the same thing but the other way around!

    CrazyCrouton and Cheesefist and Ol'Gary are nothing more than Toujula / Negsiro / Grogrin's multiple personalities that he displayed so well with his Jayshein14 (or something like that) account where he appeared quite cohesive (imagine that!) and even tried to present himself as some sort of a legal type. And now he's got another personality under CrazyCrouton calling everybody with his other former alias which by now apparently have already been kicked out of the forum..

  14. #6118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    I am craving fresh. I put the attached handles on ignore and hope you do to and post about it. By doing so, not much is left on Massholes (see for yourself,) but what is left isn't about Cheese / Crouton / OlGary and other contributing I'd puzzle solvers, becoming very repetitive and boring. Try for yourself and post who you have ignored and some fresh topics. TY.
    Absolutely, let's start a new fight. MoreBJs is a douche! Please, chime in, describing his douchebaggery.

    Hey old man, are you going to block your butt buddy Jack as well?

  15. #6117

    Let's Mass Put Them on Ignore, Start new Topics on Massholes, other MA Boards!

    I am craving fresh. I put the attached handles on ignore and hope you do to and post about it. By doing so, not much is left on Massholes (see for yourself,) but what is left isn't about Cheese / Crouton / OlGary and other contributing I'd puzzle solvers, becoming very repetitive and boring. Try for yourself and post who you have ignored and some fresh topics. TY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape