Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12452
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before. Overall a pretty good time. Works out of her apt, decent massage with a good HE finish. I don't not think more is on the table with her tho. Her ass is really nice and she has a lot of tattoos, which I was surprised based in her photo but I didn't mind at all. I believe I paid 180 for the hr.
    Thank you for the input!

  2. #12451

    Strip-o-gram / Beach Babe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is this for real or is this some kind of joke?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/496649687816
    Looks like she is also a Beach Babe in Dirty Myrtle.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/beach-babe-for-life/066783725009

  3. #12450

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/columbia/...-2218/1/660021

    More pictures of her to incentive you to toftt 😁.
    SC phone number, "***** bob" hairdo, tats. I will bet you a $20 on cashapp that she smokes a pack of misty 100's a day, and both sounds and smells like it!

  4. #12449
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Anyone see PornStar Jenna Justine?

    It says her last day is 2/5 today. Any info?

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/212208

  5. #12448

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    If you cashap me I'll toftt. LOL.
    https://escortindex.com/ad/columbia/...-2218/1/660021

    More pictures of her to incentive you to toftt 😁.

  6. #12447

    Envyyyy

    Saw Envy. Incall near Cary. She's very sweet and mellow. It was pretty early and she had that just woke up smell. Not a high end experience but what I expected. She was clean and has an even better body than the pics show, but she seemed more business like than I'd hoped and upcharged for DATY or BBBJ. I only took the agreed upon funds, so I was stuck with a too-small rubber (the worst since you just can't feel a thing) and a willing but unenthusiastic partner. She didn't rush and was great to touch and look at while we pounded in mish and doggie.

    YMMV and just middle of the road, but nice enough time. If she'd get a little more wild, she could be a really fun time with that body: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ncall/37031335.

  7. #12446
    Naughty Blonde used to go by Misty or Missy or something like that. Used to be in Raleigh, went to Myrtle Beach for a while. Guess she's back. I saw her prolly 3 years ago in a room on S Saunders I think. My MB brothers say she is BIG now. As in Shamu big. When I saw her she wasn't bad looking, but a meh date. Feet were black so I cut it short. She offers Greek. Don't give her any money till she ponies up service. Hope that helps. Mega.

  8. #12445

    Rubratings List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tele17  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for adding to the list, let's keep building. !
    How could I forget Daisy? Daisy is not only legit, she's probably my ATF. Unfortunately my work schedule and hers don't often line up, but she is definitely one of the best around.

  9. #12444

    Blues

    Anyone got any blues? PM me.

  10. #12443

    Wonder Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Tele17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen WonderWoman at. https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225.
    I have seen her before. Overall a pretty good time. Works out of her apt, decent massage with a good HE finish. I don't not think more is on the table with her tho. Her ass is really nice and she has a lot of tattoos, which I was surprised based in her photo but I didn't mind at all. I believe I paid 180 for the hr.

  11. #12442

    I'm also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone willing to TOFTT, because as far as I know she is in Morrisville area and looks nice.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/382896825986
    If you cashap me I'll toftt. LOL.

  12. #12441

    Headmaster

    Is anyone willing to TOFTT, because as far as I know she is in Morrisville area and looks nice.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/382896825986

  13. #12440
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I think Monica is probably the best of the bunch. She's had some good reviews IIRC and I had a date with her awhile back. Pretty awesome girl and her attitude is amazing.
    Thanks Leon, does she do GFE? Can you describe your dream with her! Thanks for the heads up!

  14. #12439

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is this for real or is this some kind of joke?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/496649687816
    I remember reading that and was like WTF is this? Next.

  15. #12438

    Monica

    I think Monica is probably the best of the bunch. She's had some good reviews IIRC and I had a date with her awhile back. Pretty awesome girl and her attitude is amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape