Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,436 to 18,450 of 30759
-
02-04-21 10:56 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 358Headmaster
Is anyone willing to TOFTT, because as far as I know she is in Morrisville area and looks nice.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/382896825986
-
02-04-21 10:06 #12323Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks Leon, does she do GFE? Can you describe your dream with her! Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:50 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 578Lol
I remember reading that and was like WTF is this? Next.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:49 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 578Monica
I think Monica is probably the best of the bunch. She's had some good reviews IIRC and I had a date with her awhile back. Pretty awesome girl and her attitude is amazing.
Originally Posted by HeyFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:46 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 578Typically means the AD is gone.
That is all.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:04 #12319Regular Member

Posts: 13Rub Ratings
Has anyone ever seen WonderWoman at. https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225.
-
02-04-21 08:35 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 1709Shitty communications for starters. Then she shows up at the wrong hotel door in a blanket, hair a rats nest, clearly unshowered. She's not attractive but I pushed ahead stupidly. Then she walks around her room saying nothing and action 100% transactional. Then she disrobes and she looks worse than her pics. Pretty lanky, doesn't smell good and lots of marks or sores on her. She has a shitty attitude the whole time and starts the WORST BJ ever. Picture lips going around a limp dick (because I was not turned on at all) with only air blowing on you. No lip touching and nothing below the very tip of my dick. WTF is that shit? How is that supposed to work? You look close to 30 and you've never done this before? Then comes the revelation of not having any condoms. So by now I'm just annoyed. I asked for my money back, then, since bare back wasn't an option. She basically took my money and would not / could not perform. So she immediately starts with the loud threats, getting on the hotel phone, not her cell. So I used a technique to negotiate that I will answer in a PM but not here. Either way, terrible hint of performance, a mean shitty attitude and gross. Don't give her your money fellas.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 08:33 #12317Banned Member

Posts: 719Link doesn't show any profiles. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 08:01 #12316Regular Member

Posts: 13Rub Ratings
Thanks for adding to the list, let's keep building. !
-
02-03-21 22:44 #12315Regular Member

Posts: 13Escort Alligator BBW
Anyone have any intel or shared a dream with any of these ladies?
If you can share info that would be awesome!!
Alexis.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58387059/
Naughty Blonde.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58396801/
Kait.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58398360/
Lady.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58396485/
Monica.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58403343/
Jenny.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58284214/
Moist Crabtree.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58277486/
Mandy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58335733/
Ginger.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58419130/
BlackBerry.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58393007/
Pnpprincess.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58357487/
Keke.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58353203/
-
02-03-21 19:39 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 507If I read correctly she wants cash up front (I. E. Deposit). So, no, she can pound sand.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 19:20 #12313Senior Member

Posts: 358Strip O Gram
Is this for real or is this some kind of joke?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/496649687816
-
02-03-21 15:35 #12312Senior Member

Posts: 52Ashleigh
Also enjoyed connecting with Ashleigh. Saw her a few days back in a Cary extended stay.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
1/2 $. 5, GFEish experience (DFK, BBBJ, 69, a couple positions). Treat her well.
Took a while to get a hold of her. She works late afternoons or late nights and doesn't seem to schedule far ahead.
-
02-03-21 15:08 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 507Fatima
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/747033179662
-
02-03-21 15:07 #12310Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!









Reply With Quote




