Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 30763
-
02-05-21 12:03 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 265To each his own
SC phone number, "***** bob" hairdo, tats. I will bet you a $20 on cashapp that she smokes a pack of misty 100's a day, and both sounds and smells like it!
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 10:50 #12342Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone see PornStar Jenna Justine?
It says her last day is 2/5 today. Any info?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/212208
-
02-05-21 10:34 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 458More
https://escortindex.com/ad/columbia/...-2218/1/660021
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
More pictures of her to incentive you to toftt 😁.
-
02-05-21 10:05 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 1709Envyyyy
Saw Envy. Incall near Cary. She's very sweet and mellow. It was pretty early and she had that just woke up smell. Not a high end experience but what I expected. She was clean and has an even better body than the pics show, but she seemed more business like than I'd hoped and upcharged for DATY or BBBJ. I only took the agreed upon funds, so I was stuck with a too-small rubber (the worst since you just can't feel a thing) and a willing but unenthusiastic partner. She didn't rush and was great to touch and look at while we pounded in mish and doggie.
YMMV and just middle of the road, but nice enough time. If she'd get a little more wild, she could be a really fun time with that body: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ncall/37031335.
-
02-05-21 08:01 #12339Senior Member

Posts: 688Naughty Blonde used to go by Misty or Missy or something like that. Used to be in Raleigh, went to Myrtle Beach for a while. Guess she's back. I saw her prolly 3 years ago in a room on S Saunders I think. My MB brothers say she is BIG now. As in Shamu big. When I saw her she wasn't bad looking, but a meh date. Feet were black so I cut it short. She offers Greek. Don't give her any money till she ponies up service. Hope that helps. Mega.
Originally Posted by HeyFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 07:00 #12338Regular Member

Posts: 18Rubratings List
How could I forget Daisy? Daisy is not only legit, she's probably my ATF. Unfortunately my work schedule and hers don't often line up, but she is definitely one of the best around.
Originally Posted by Tele17
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 13:18 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 247Blues
Anyone got any blues? PM me.
-
02-04-21 11:50 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 82Wonder Woman
I have seen her before. Overall a pretty good time. Works out of her apt, decent massage with a good HE finish. I don't not think more is on the table with her tho. Her ass is really nice and she has a lot of tattoos, which I was surprised based in her photo but I didn't mind at all. I believe I paid 180 for the hr.
Originally Posted by Tele17
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 10:58 #12335Senior Member

Posts: 228I'm also curious
If you cashap me I'll toftt. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 10:56 #12334Senior Member

Posts: 358Headmaster
Is anyone willing to TOFTT, because as far as I know she is in Morrisville area and looks nice.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/382896825986
-
02-04-21 10:06 #12333Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks Leon, does she do GFE? Can you describe your dream with her! Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:50 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 578Lol
I remember reading that and was like WTF is this? Next.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:49 #12331Senior Member

Posts: 578Monica
I think Monica is probably the best of the bunch. She's had some good reviews IIRC and I had a date with her awhile back. Pretty awesome girl and her attitude is amazing.
Originally Posted by HeyFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:46 #12330Senior Member

Posts: 578Typically means the AD is gone.
That is all.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:04 #12329Regular Member

Posts: 13Rub Ratings
Has anyone ever seen WonderWoman at. https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134225.









Reply With Quote





