Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 17259
-
01-25-21 12:51 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 1622Still waiting, gentlemen
I am in Wisconsin doing some "work" right now. I haven't had sex or jacked off in almost a month. I have a huge load saved up and I need to give it to the right lady. I will be cruising the streets on Saturday night. Why isn't my inbox full of ladies' full names, social media profiles and numbers? Sullivant will run white with cum on Saturday night. It's going to be a big mess. So quit messing around, guys. Blow up my inbox with info of ladies under 25 ready to take Niagara Falls sized load of sperm. If I take more than 2 laps on Sullivant to find my love connection, I am going to be pissed off. Oh yeah, my dick has healed. Thanks to all you guys who prayed for my penis. Jesus Christ reached down my pants and touched my dick and now it's as good as new!
-
01-23-21 09:48 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 908Appreciate you responding to my post Humpty. I've laughed at many of yours for sure. I only get to cruise the loops a couple days in a row around once a month when I pass through Cbus and started doing so last Summer.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 14:42 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 1622Does Jamie think she's Taylor Swift? If a woman scoffs at a super generous 25 bucks for BBBJ offer (which I think is overpaying) then she isn't worth it. If a woman demands more money, tell her if she wants more she needs to get younger and prettier. Pretty soon, Jamie will go from getting 25 bucks to no guys picking her up at all.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 12:45 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 490Jamie
Now I am 100% sure, it was Jamie. Picked her up this morning down in the bottoms, off to a quiet place for some BBBJ fun. Told her 20 plus 5 tip. She worked her ass off, very good job at following directions, DT as much as I wanted and got the job done exceptionally well. Gave her an extra 5 on top. Will pick again. Showing some street wear, nodding off a bit but not bad.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 10:29 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 1622That's Sara T. The T rhymes with Gloria Gaynor. I've blown my load in her mouth and her pussy. She doesn't look too good here though.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 08:44 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 2494SW Video
Does anyone recognize this SW? The video was take by the same guy who took the Kimmy Kay video.
https://www.xvideos.com/video5968817...te_car_blowjob
-
01-21-21 20:23 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 1622I previously reported on her. Report number 12354 I think. If I got it wrong search for "Cassie". Yeah, the tats are hideous and her technique was so terrible I had to fake an orgasm.
Originally Posted by Daman2
[View Original Post]
I'll be back in action in a week and a half, guys. Anyone got some numbers of pretty ladies under 25? I have gone damn near a month without having sex or jacking off and I have an epic load saved up for some lucky lady.
-
01-21-21 18:47 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 908Can anyone tell me anything about the cute WSW that kept hanging around Sully / Dana a few nights ago that said her name was Cassie with some kind of tattoo markings on her left eye brow ridge? Chatted with her briefly but didn't partake because was surprised she had not got picked up in 15 minutes of me crushing. I passed because maybe she's a poor performer??
-
01-20-21 17:27 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 26Good tip, I didn't that time. Pulled up, she got in and the convo started and went down hill quickly. She was black, was going for something different, and I sure got it LOL. Will stay clear and try the window test in future thanks.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 16:13 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 1622Oh jeez
Priscilla G? Prissy? I last creampied her about 15 years ago. When I passed her by a couple months ago, I couldn't believe she recognised me and even remembered my USASG name! "Humpty Dumpty! You don't want me anymore?" Seriously, the west side has much better options, why settle for her? She used to work the Short North back when hookers used to be there.
Originally Posted by DreamMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 12:09 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 114Miss Priscilla
Wed morning cruise netted Priscilla near Ryan & Sulli. She passed on a BM and hopped in with me. . . Talked about a few spots and finally went to one of hers. Other driver waiting so we looped and returned, then sat awhile. Lip kissing then great BBBJ, going slow & shallow, then faster and deeper. Finally blew in her & tip o' 5. Had nice convo & drop at her place on Harris. Seemed like a cool chick - 5'1, 135, longer reddish brown hair.
-
01-20-21 07:51 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 490Missed scoop
So who has the info on the black haired WSW at warren and sully this mornjng? I looped but the guy in front of me choose to take the alley and beat me back around on her. Med build, longer black hair.
-
01-19-21 08:22 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 1622CeCe
Is CeCe the nickname of Celeste M who looks like Molly Ringwald? I did shoot some sperm in a girl named CeCe in report number 12009.
-
01-18-21 01:40 #12776Regular Member

Posts: 24Shoutout
Shoutout to the white trashy, obviously inebriated (high, drunk, it was anyone's best guess what was going on with him) guy across from the Marathon on Friday maybe around 9 or 10 o clock. This King managed to convince his woman (pretty sure she was with him and not a walker) to just ever so slightly bend over the bus bench and let him get in there from behind. This is in completely full view of traffic, the other people waiting by the bench, and anyone at the Marathon. A cop definitely drove by at one point, how it could not have been more obvious I have no idea. At first she seemed tentative, but he rubbed on her a bit and planted a couple big wet kisses on her neck and it was off to the races. On top of all this adversity, it was fairly cold out that night too. I didn't want to be rude and watch any longer than I needed to recognize his greatness. I look to him as an example of how little fucks one can actually give. I still have a lot to aspire to. Making Sullivant proud. You the real MVP.
-
01-17-21 23:51 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 604As far as what the SW looked like, I couldn't give you a good description of her facial features. She had the hood of her coat pulled up so I couldn't get a proper look at her face seeing as it was dark and Sully isn't the most well lit street. She was a brunette as well. One other detail I forgot to mention, is that when I came around a few minutes later, I saw her walking down Clarendon past the food truck in the direction of the cruiser. Once again could be just a coincidence.










Reply With Quote





