Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 10240
-
02-05-21 10:48 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 551Lana
Hey sent you the number. Lana is in my dugout haha. Do you have any you can recommend please send in PM if you do.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 08:14 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks for the hook up gents. The twins are feeling properly drained this morning.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 20:12 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 277You've got mail.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 17:59 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 551Zauria
She's real but everything is covered. And no kissing. I didn't go for that reason. Also reviews on TER say she rushes guys to nut even when they paid $300 for 1 hour. She's all about money and volume not to satisfy you.
Originally Posted by YourMen1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 14:39 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 118Lana
If anyone could PM Lana's number I would appreciate it. I tossed my burner recently and didn't get her number before I did. Looks like she pulled all her ads so I am lost. If you are in touch with her and could pass my number along instead that would be fine too.
-
02-04-21 13:32 #3050Regular Member

Posts: 1Too good to be true?
-
02-04-21 08:50 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 105No its not.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 01:55 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 611Sam
Worth driving 45 minutes for??
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 19:08 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 551Samantha
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/631641934926
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 23:36 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 172I gave her a facial. Not sure if cumming in her is on the menu, but she offers facial or cum in mouth.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 23:34 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 172Pics were accurate, body was good. Nice ass.
Originally Posted by Justlust
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 21:57 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 551Samantha
I saw her she came out to me for outcall we agreed on a 1 hour visit. She's cute tight body tight walls, she didn't take her bra off her nipples are sore from piercing. After we were doing mish 15 minutes she complained that she couldn't take my cock anymore. I then asked her to get on top of me and get me to nut. Took a while I did get my nut cip. And her bbj was ok. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 19:04 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 551Samantha
Thanks for the info. I sent you a pm. I like her body type and definitely will go see her. Most of them have vices and they provide a service to support their vices.
Originally Posted by Mexico69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 16:13 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 43Syviia
Saw her when she posted on tna about 2 years ago. Told me I was like the nicest guy she'd met in a while and went on with TMI on personal stuff, demons, etc. Gave her some advise and stay away from bad elements. Had a really good time with her. Excellent BBBJ, dt, mish, doggie and finished nqns. Offered BBFS but passed because she clearly was a heavy user. She'd message sometimes to see her and it was obvious she was incoherent.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 12:51 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 26Samantha
I saw Samantha a few months ago and had a good time! She has a tongue ring and knows how to use it. I'd say she's probably around 28 but her partying makes her look a bit older. Still has a nice body and overall better than 90% of stg. There was a great video of her on pornhub or one of the sites.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




