Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 683 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3055

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the hook up gents. The twins are feeling properly drained this morning.
    Hey sent you the number. Lana is in my dugout haha. Do you have any you can recommend please send in PM if you do.

  2. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    If anyone could PM Lana's number I would appreciate it. I tossed my burner recently and didn't get her number before I did. Looks like she pulled all her ads so I am lost. If you are in touch with her and could pass my number along instead that would be fine too.
    Thanks for the hook up gents. The twins are feeling properly drained this morning.

  3. #3053
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    If anyone could PM Lana's number I would appreciate it. I tossed my burner recently and didn't get her number before I did. Looks like she pulled all her ads so I am lost. If you are in touch with her and could pass my number along instead that would be fine too.
    You've got mail.

  4. #3052

    Zauria

    She's real but everything is covered. And no kissing. I didn't go for that reason. Also reviews on TER say she rushes guys to nut even when they paid $300 for 1 hour. She's all about money and volume not to satisfy you.

  5. #3051

    Lana

    If anyone could PM Lana's number I would appreciate it. I tossed my burner recently and didn't get her number before I did. Looks like she pulled all her ads so I am lost. If you are in touch with her and could pass my number along instead that would be fine too.

  6. #3050

  7. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Worth driving 45 minutes for??
    No its not.

  8. #3048

    Sam

    Worth driving 45 minutes for??

  9. #3047

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I saw her she came out to me for outcall we agreed on a 1 hour visit. She's cute tight body tight walls, she didn't take her bra off her nipples are sore from piercing. After we were doing mish 15 minutes she complained that she couldn't take my cock anymore. I then asked her to get on top of me and get me to nut. Took a while I did get my nut cip. And her bbj was ok. I won't repeat.
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/631641934926

  10. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can cum in her? Or did that appear not to be available.
    I gave her a facial. Not sure if cumming in her is on the menu, but she offers facial or cum in mouth.

  11. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by Justlust  [View Original Post]
    Well what did she look like? PIC's accurate? Body type etc.?
    Pics were accurate, body was good. Nice ass.

  12. #3044

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I sent you a pm. I like her body type and definitely will go see her. Most of them have vices and they provide a service to support their vices.
    I saw her she came out to me for outcall we agreed on a 1 hour visit. She's cute tight body tight walls, she didn't take her bra off her nipples are sore from piercing. After we were doing mish 15 minutes she complained that she couldn't take my cock anymore. I then asked her to get on top of me and get me to nut. Took a while I did get my nut cip. And her bbj was ok. I won't repeat.

  13. #3043

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexico69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Samantha a few months ago and had a good time! She has a tongue ring and knows how to use it. I'd say she's probably around 28 but her partying makes her look a bit older. Still has a nice body and overall better than 90% of stg. There was a great video of her on pornhub or one of the sites.
    Thanks for the info. I sent you a pm. I like her body type and definitely will go see her. Most of them have vices and they provide a service to support their vices.

  14. #3042

    Syviia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she posted on tna about 2 years ago. Told me I was like the nicest guy she'd met in a while and went on with TMI on personal stuff, demons, etc. Gave her some advise and stay away from bad elements. Had a really good time with her. Excellent BBBJ, dt, mish, doggie and finished nqns. Offered BBFS but passed because she clearly was a heavy user. She'd message sometimes to see her and it was obvious she was incoherent.

  15. #3041

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's in delaware now.
    I saw Samantha a few months ago and had a good time! She has a tongue ring and knows how to use it. I'd say she's probably around 28 but her partying makes her look a bit older. Still has a nice body and overall better than 90% of stg. There was a great video of her on pornhub or one of the sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape