The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11169

    Trying Serenity again.

    Going to try serenity again this weekend. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get the rumored top notch prostate action from Lynn?

  2. #11168

    Tai Chi. Jax Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Tina? If so she is mamasan. Nice girl. She loves he pussy ate. Covered L2 ? Siran wrap? I hate that.
    I've tried a number of Jax AMPs over the years before discovering a favorite. Inconsistency with some of these providers makes me crazy sometimes. Great time. One time, then mediocre to lousy. Upsells, demanding tips, tip up front. Not sure why mongers put up with this. It's nice to find a provider that's consistent with good service, is very clean, never upsells or in the tip demanding mode. My go to now is Tai Chi on Jax's Westside (Lane Ave). I've seen a few girls there and it's always the same; a great massage with extras available for those who ask. I don't get up from Orlando enough to visit Tai Chi regularly but every trip to or through Jax gets a visit. I like their semi-private parking over open / empty parking lots of others or the DBs hanging around the entrances to others.

  3. #11167
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Try 3rd street at the beach. Mia or Joy! PM for more detail!
    I pm you Supertrooper.

    Let me know.

  4. #11166
    Was her name Tina? If so she is mamasan. Nice girl. She loves he pussy ate. Covered L2 ? Siran wrap? I hate that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I hit this place on 220 in Clay county. 40 ish Chinese girl (6 of 10) was into LVL2 with cover, I hate that but tried. In the end gave me bare service to finish me quicker, wanted 69 badly but I wasnt into it. Belive she wanted FS as well. Wasnt into working after decent massage. Wanted to relax, blow and go. Did all of that. Left with $$ damage after tip.

  5. #11165

    QQ Spa

    Had a dream I hit this place on 220 in Clay county. 40 ish Chinese girl (6 of 10) was into LVL2 with cover, I hate that but tried. In the end gave me bare service to finish me quicker, wanted 69 badly but I wasnt into it. Belive she wanted FS as well. Wasnt into working after decent massage. Wanted to relax, blow and go. Did all of that. Left with $$ damage after tip.

  6. #11164
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyice0007  [View Original Post]
    Later this week trying to decide between trying Lynn at serenity or FS at Nagel. Thoughts?
    Try 3rd street at the beach. Mia or Joy! PM for more detail!

  7. #11163

    Can't decide

    Later this week trying to decide between trying Lynn at serenity or FS at Nagel. Thoughts?

  8. #11162

    Everything you need. Beach Blvd

    Ok, bear with me brothers. Thanks in large part to this board I am not in the habit of giving negative reviews. JAX reports seemed to be mucho negative, so what about JAX Beach? I found the place on Beach Blvd listed on RubRatings. TOFTT right?

    On the positive side, the lady answering the door was very sweet and kind little old asian lady. I wasn't there for looks and would have enjoyed the place if my intention was to swap stories with a friendly soul. She did a great job telling me how good looking I was with warm hugs throughout the greeting. She was clearly excited to have a customer and I felt appreciated. After much driving, I needed a rub and didn't feel like finding another place so we agreed on an hour and off we went.

    No shower offered. Massage started good with no draping, but her hands had the texture of 150 grit sandpaper and all the skill of a walmart massage chair. Much oil slightly improved the situation, as it was more of a wet sanding sensation then. We carry on with the exfoliation scrub for 15 minutes then another monger comes in. She drops what she is doing then heads to the door and convinces him to wait in the back telling him she is almost done. I'm like Whisky Tangoe Foxtrot we just started?

    She comes back and resumes the wet sanding, but gets handsy real quick. At this point, I knew she was going to bargain down the 30 minutes. Good, let me save a few bucks. She flips me and goes right to town with a double fisted jackhammer L1 technique. Whoever is teaching this crap needs a kick in the jimmy! I was ready to cut looses, so without further complaint a quick pop and I was out. DMG $0. 7 for the hour which turned back to 30 min + $. 2 because she made me laugh at the situation and really was sweet about it. She would have let me go at $. 7 though and was delighted to have the tip. Promised me the moon next time and that she had fallen in love with me. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't coming back.

    If you are local, she might be trainable. Definitely a work in progress though. I would not recommend the place given my experience. Someone please train her.

    Happy Mongering and stay safe!

  9. #11161

    Anyone been to 3rd St. Lately?

    Headed your way soon and will probably try 3rd St or PT based on recent, not great reviews of other AMPs. Thanks!

    -AG.

  10. #11160

    Buyer Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDawg  [View Original Post]
    She advertises regularly on escorts as well. I went to meet her at an inn on Salisbury. She got me up to her room and asked to leave donation on table. As soon as I laid cash down, she started to act like she was spaced out and said that she felt like I was a LEO and was making her nervous. Long of short, I took some money back and left. She is not bad looking but definitely older than ad.

    Exercise caution.

    Thanks.

    HG.

  11. #11159

    Anyone Tried

    Heading to Jacksonville this weekend, anyone try this pretty lady out? No red flags from the profile that stand out out.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210561

  12. #11158

    Serenity

    Visited Serenity this past week for the first time. I've always been to Aja and saw Cindy (my regular). I was pleased with my experience but I'm unsure if I saw the right provider. I asked for Lynn over the phone but my provider didn't confirm that she was Lynn with me. I have heard great things about her prostate options and was looking forward. I feel like I have enough hints but maybe it was her or she was reluctant because I was new to her. Other wise I enjoyed my time and felt it was worth the money.

  13. #11157

    Aja

    So I'm couple days late but it's not the end of the world. Visited Aja and man everything's going downhill. My masseuse (unsure of her name, tiny, short dress) did the entire massage with a towel draped over me! L1 available but just wasn't in the mood after. Tipped 20 and left. Guess it's time to find a new spot.

  14. #11156

  15. #11155
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is there and still provides the back door service. By far she is the absolute best at teasing and rubbing you from behind. She also has a pretty great ass not to big, not to small just right. Wished she did more cause I would surely pay the extras she offers.
    I agree on all counts. Thanks for the update and glad to hear she's still there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape