LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11184

    Fungeon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbvo35  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that I was messaged by the Fungeon operator. A link to a news story and a message about great opportunities opening up. Any advice?
    There was the news story and people in jail, so not sure on the opportunities?

  2. #11183

    Misty

    Any info Ms Misty? Search on this thread did not show anything about her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/044166807000

    Thanks in advance for any help.

  3. #11182

    Anyone contacted by the Fungeon?

    I dreamt that I was messaged by the Fungeon operator. A link to a news story and a message about great opportunities opening up. Any advice?

  4. #11181
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Went to 3rd street a few weeks ago and had a great dream, didn't ask them about table shower though, is it available?
    Can you go into details for us curious minds out here and what was the damage.

  5. #11180

    3rd Street

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Went to 3rd street a few weeks ago and had a great dream, didn't ask them about table shower though, is it available?
    They do not have a table shower. They do allow a self-shower in a small ass space.

  6. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Try 3rd street at the beach. Mia or Joy! PM for more detail!
    Called 3rd street they said joy was gone to China?? Can anyone confirm?

  7. #11178

    3rd street

    Went to 3rd street a few weeks ago and had a great dream, didn't ask them about table shower though, is it available?

  8. #11177
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Don't just don't.

    Many reviews here. Go to 'Thread search' and type in "Chloe".
    I was hoping you could clarify your response. I too have come across her posts and was wondering, and searching "Chloe" through multiple threads, has yet shed any light on her. Still reading, but as of yet nothing.

  9. #11176
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    See post 11095 on this subject.

    You don't always get what you want.
    Hmm I see I might have to revisit that place then cause I want greeted by no granny. It's been a year or to since I last been there.

  10. #11175

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Tina? If so she is mamasan. Nice girl. She loves he pussy ate. Covered L2 ? Siran wrap? I hate that.
    Naww was a girl named coco, had lisa (also 35-40 ish) one time before she tried plastic wrap I laughed at her. Coco was ok with BB to get me to finish but started with actual cover. I saw another lady a little older when I arrived that may have been Tina?

  11. #11174

    Fair warning

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a total of 3 or 4 times I've seen Lee two of those times. I went there like a year ago but both girls are down.
    See post 11095 on this subject.

    You don't always get what you want.

  12. #11173
    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    That spa that is across the hospital? If I am not mistaken, they are the sister spa to the one at 3 rt Street Jax beach. Therefore, I have visited the place about a year ago. Who would you recommend to see there? PM is fine.
    I've been there a total of 3 or 4 times I've seen Lee two of those times. I went there like a year ago but both girls are down.

  13. #11172
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    If you want a better experience I suggest blue ray spa in orange park they women look early to mid 30's but they aren't ugly or look withered away. They have some curves to them as much as a women looks so expect c cup boobs and a ok looking butt. As for the extras you can do pretty much full course if you want. But it will cost you the place ain't cheap. So if you need something more around your price range pm me.
    That spa that is across the hospital? If I am not mistaken, they are the sister spa to the one at 3 rt Street Jax beach. Therefore, I have visited the place about a year ago. Who would you recommend to see there? PM is fine.

  14. #11171

    The glory

    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    I saw this place was re-opened. I took a chance. Only saw one person that was working. I had Coco as my masseuse. A middle aged Chinese lady. We started with a massage that was easily forgettable. There was no teasing before the flip but a slow*L1 did happen to the transition of a jackhammer finish. Only went with the flow and did not attempt to ask for anything else on the menu. House 50,* Tipped 40. It wasn't the greatest nor the worst visit. Nothing remarkable, just your standard CAMP.

    Any recommendations I could go try next?.
    If you want a better experience I suggest blue ray spa in orange park they women look early to mid 30's but they aren't ugly or look withered away. They have some curves to them as much as a women looks so expect c cup boobs and a ok looking butt. As for the extras you can do pretty much full course if you want. But it will cost you the place ain't cheap. So if you need something more around your price range pm me.

  15. #11170

    Lotus Spa

    I saw this place was re-opened. I took a chance. Only saw one person that was working. I had Coco as my masseuse. A middle aged Chinese lady. We started with a massage that was easily forgettable. There was no teasing before the flip but a slow*L1 did happen to the transition of a jackhammer finish. Only went with the flow and did not attempt to ask for anything else on the menu. House 50,* Tipped 40. It wasn't the greatest nor the worst visit. Nothing remarkable, just your standard CAMP.

    Any recommendations I could go try next?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape