Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15784
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Current add and used number at the bottom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58425066/
    Hmm. Now it seems all the ads are down. Thanks for your help anyway.

  2. #15783

    Kitty L'Erotique

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittylerotiquexxx

    Anybody familiar with Kitty L'Erotique from Tryst? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

    Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

  3. #15782

    Thanks

    Had been screened awhile back, but couldn't match schedules. I'll reach out one more time, and then move on. Could be the crickets are intentional. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is very low volume and see's clients about twice a month. Great lady, great service and has a real life beyond the hobby. Timing is key to seeing her, but be prepared for a rigorous screening process unless you have seen her in the past.

  4. #15781

    Way over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.
    She is hot, but way over priced for the service. Great looking MILF, but there is much better for less.

  5. #15780
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you appreciate us, but maybe you could spend some money and report back to all us great guys for once. We'll be waiting.
    I always felt her ad was a scam there are a lot of difference in the two ads. I contacted her one time and her verification photo was definitely different. A little bait and switch I felt. If someone knows for sure please share your input. She also told me her Incall was in Anderson. I know someone said she had been reviewed here before but there wasn't a lot of information.

  6. #15779

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by NomMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for bringing up an old memory. Saw that Hannah was posting with a friend but noticed two different numbers on the ad. Do you know which one to message / that it's not a scammer?
    Current add and used number at the bottom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58425066/

  7. #15778

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.
    Natalie is very low volume and see's clients about twice a month. Great lady, great service and has a real life beyond the hobby. Timing is key to seeing her, but be prepared for a rigorous screening process unless you have seen her in the past.

  8. #15777

    Other Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    She was high on heroin or fentanyl. Smh. If you are that naive you may want to be careful who you associate with in these streets.
    Most addicts on boy or fentanyl also love benzo's and the nodding is probably a result of these more than anything else. Many think it's the dope nod but more than likely they nodded off sucking your dick because of the benzo's. All of them are downers which can lead to a poor visit.

  9. #15776

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoskis  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Catelyne on them? Older lady.
    I hear from her from time to time, mostly when she needs help with one of her daughters, who always need some type of help. I'm sure she's still playing but doesn't advertise from what I can find. She's also an active addict with multiple issues. Nice lady, worn from her disease, and NO I will not give out contact info because with all her fricking text apps I'm not sure which one to tell you what to contact her on. LOL.

  10. #15775

    She's Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Allison? I don't play too often, but Allison was always my go to girl. She had a place by Greenwood mall and the started working out of a hotel off Emerson and 465.
    It's Allison from an old add last online in 2016. She retired from DI a couple of years ago. It's possible she may be seeing old clients especially if they bring some alcohol at visitation time. That was her drug of choice and NO, I don't have her contact info.

  11. #15774
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock and she swallowed every drop. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/
    Sorry for bringing up an old memory. Saw that Hannah was posting with a friend but noticed two different numbers on the ad. Do you know which one to message / that it's not a scammer?

  12. #15773

    Any Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    She's also got a listing on Ashley Madison.

    https://www.*************.com/private/profile/79657365
    You know anything about her?

  13. #15772

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    So you paid $$$ for an hour of only oral?
    No, I paid her qv rate. I only wanted BBBJ and it was excellent. I was there 15-20 minutes.

  14. #15771

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvone88  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Nice person with decent body. Old school but a good time.
    I saw her a while back as well. Middle aged, bot ons, laid back demeanor. She was fun.

  15. #15770

    Yes I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    So you paid $$$ for an hour of only oral?
    I guess I really like head and have too much money and time on my hands. Most girls get locked jar or too tired after 5-10 minutes. I wanted to give her a challenge and see if her stamina matched mine, and it sure did!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape