The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15760

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvone88  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Nice person with decent body. Old school but a good time.
    I saw her a while back as well. Middle aged, bot ons, laid back demeanor. She was fun.

  2. #15759

    Yes I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    So you paid $$$ for an hour of only oral?
    I guess I really like head and have too much money and time on my hands. Most girls get locked jar or too tired after 5-10 minutes. I wanted to give her a challenge and see if her stamina matched mine, and it sure did!

  3. #15758
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbE  [View Original Post]
    Seen her adds on at least two different sites but Tryst appears to be her favorite? Anyone tried yet? Personally I think she charges a bit too much compared to her competition in a similar weight class.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57684780/
    Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.

  4. #15757
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    So you paid $$$ for an hour of only oral?
    I mean not my cup of tea, but sounds like options were open and OP decided the oral was worth the $$.

  5. #15756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyHandyman  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her today. As many have mentioned, she is very hard to text with, but once you do get something set up and she responds at the door then you are in for one unforgettable experience. I paid for an hour but asked for an oral only session. She has the cleanest, best tasting pussy I have ever come across in this hobby. She 100% seriously enjoys sucking dick. I thought maybe she just says that to make us guys excited but no, for 1 hour straight she sucked my dick with full enthusiasm. Even asked me if she could play with herself with a vibrator while sucking so she could cum for me. My cock has never felt so happy. She sucked down so hard while cummimg herself I thought my dick was lost in her mouth forever. Thank you to all you who have posted about her. You made my day today. This is one ground hogs day I'd be fine repeating over and over!

    P.S. Yes she's "thick" in the middle but I honestly got over that very quickly cause her blue eyes and cute face are unmatched.
    So you paid $$$ for an hour of only oral?

  6. #15755
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbE  [View Original Post]
    Seen her adds on at least two different sites but Tryst appears to be her favorite? Anyone tried yet? Personally I think she charges a bit too much compared to her competition in a similar weight class.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57684780/
    She's also got a listing on Ashley Madison.

    https://www.*************.com/private/profile/79657365

  7. #15754
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Been long time, had forgotten all about her until her until your post. But no info. I thought she lived up north somewhere and came down here a few days a week.
    I remember her. Nice person with decent body. Old school but a good time.

  8. #15753

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her. Any information on her?
    Been long time, had forgotten all about her until her until your post. But no info. I thought she lived up north somewhere and came down here a few days a week.

  9. #15752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Avoid these!

    1) this ***** strung me along right up until I was in the parking lot, then ghosted. I really don't understand what the hell is wrong with these idiots. I had a wallet full of cash that would have went straight to her.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...61-3/2/2168247

    2) these are the most deceiving pics I've come across in this game. This woman is flat out hideous https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...81-0/1/2168288.

  10. #15751
    Yes, that is her. Any information on her?

  11. #15750

    Weird. She must not see AA

    That's wild that you were able to schedule. We've exchanged nude verf photos and texted back and forth but she always seems to disappear for hours with no response. And then sends a random text late at night or in the AM.

    How was the cowgirl? Was she vocal and got into things?

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Decided to text her this am and had a quick reply. Got there about 910 am and I had to wait until around 930 for her to get ready but not a complaint.

    She is cute but much thicker in the middle compared to the pics. She is a PSE with the BBBJ and then we switched to cowgirl. It was no time before I popped. She throats like she doesn't have a gag reflex and can take a hard throat pounding. My QV included the FS for $. I will definitely repeat as I pass through this area daily for work. She mentioned she was going to move to another location north in the future.

  12. #15749

    Any Info on Kristen Taylor?

    Seen her adds on at least two different sites but Tryst appears to be her favorite? Anyone tried yet? Personally I think she charges a bit too much compared to her competition in a similar weight class.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57684780/

  13. #15748

    Ditto on Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Decided to text her this am and had a quick reply. Got there about 910 am and I had to wait until around 930 for her to get ready but not a complaint.

    She is cute but much thicker in the middle compared to the pics. She is a PSE with the BBBJ and then we switched to cowgirl. It was no time before I popped. She throats like she doesn't have a gag reflex and can take a hard throat pounding. My QV included the FS for $. I will definitely repeat as I pass through this area daily for work. She mentioned she was going to move to another location north in the future.
    I went and saw her today. As many have mentioned, she is very hard to text with, but once you do get something set up and she responds at the door then you are in for one unforgettable experience. I paid for an hour but asked for an oral only session. She has the cleanest, best tasting pussy I have ever come across in this hobby. She 100% seriously enjoys sucking dick. I thought maybe she just says that to make us guys excited but no, for 1 hour straight she sucked my dick with full enthusiasm. Even asked me if she could play with herself with a vibrator while sucking so she could cum for me. My cock has never felt so happy. She sucked down so hard while cummimg herself I thought my dick was lost in her mouth forever. Thank you to all you who have posted about her. You made my day today. This is one ground hogs day I'd be fine repeating over and over!

    P.S. Yes she's "thick" in the middle but I honestly got over that very quickly cause her blue eyes and cute face are unmatched.

  14. #15747

    Can't find reviews of her. Anyone?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/211953

    "Sweet and sexy treat" May be willing to take one for the team if needed, but hoping someone has some detail about her. Haven't been able to find a review or even any details other than what's there.

  15. #15746

    Rizzy QV

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    QV was a 100 for only BBBJ?
    Yes but that's all I wanted. She offered FS but I declined. She's a bigger than I prefer for FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape