Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 328 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2714

    Betty

    Wanted to let you guys know that Betty is back for massage but will only see those she's seen before and very limited availability (1 or 2 a day max) So if you've seen her before and want too see her again give her a text. She's still got some medical problems but they are working out so far. I just got back from a amazing HE massage.

  2. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveMan1963  [View Original Post]
    I went shortly after it opened. Strictly a massage with no flip at all. It was a very good massage and was given the $5 off coupon.
    Same experience here. Legit only. Covered entire time. Did get a flip for last 5 minutes but that was also covered. Nary the slightest hint of possible extras. Great massage tho. That woman's hands were strong AF! Glad I opted for "medium" pressure.

  3. #2712

    Harmony

    I went shortly after it opened. Strictly a massage with no flip at all. It was a very good massage and was given the $5 off coupon.

    Quote Originally Posted by JireHJ  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Harmony in Hixson just to get the vibe. First thing I noticed was the smell. It was pretty pungent, like some kind of rank ethnic food. Greeted by a late-40's Asian woman and was given a very professional looking pamphlet listing all of their services and a $5 off first time coupon. Couldn't get over the smell so, I didn't stay. Wondering if anyone else has actually visited?

  4. #2711

    Harmony

    Stopped by Harmony in Hixson just to get the vibe. First thing I noticed was the smell. It was pretty pungent, like some kind of rank ethnic food. Greeted by a late-40's Asian woman and was given a very professional looking pamphlet listing all of their services and a $5 off first time coupon. Couldn't get over the smell so, I didn't stay. Wondering if anyone else has actually visited?

  5. #2710
    I went last week older lady gave good massage and handshake. Went back yesterday and no luck.

  6. #2709

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase601  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Last time I was there, there was a new girl, much younger thatn the other. She just gave a half assed massage and nothing else. Not even a tease. And wanted a premium tip. . Was wondering if she's gone and if they brought anyone good in or the older lady back.
    Last I heard there was nothing there.

  7. #2708

    Aroma

    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Last time I was there, there was a new girl, much younger thatn the other. She just gave a half assed massage and nothing else. Not even a tease. And wanted a premium tip. . Was wondering if she's gone and if they brought anyone good in or the older lady back.

  8. #2707

    Took another trip to niota last night

    Went in asked for the big boobed girl I had been seeing. Wasn't there again. I'm wondering anyone else been there seen her?

  9. #2706

    K Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    I've not had anything satisfying at this location in months. I tried a couple of times and both times, the masseuse was a bit too "mature" for me to really enjoy myself. Her HJ seems to be focused on making me finish instead of making me happy. I miss Sugar, her tight body was worth it. Some other chick started shortly after her whose body was nice enough, but haven't seen her since before the pandemic. Anyone have a fun experience here in recent months? This place used to be fun, but it's just not enough lately.
    Honestly, no. I prefer taking the extra drive and going to Royal.

  10. #2705
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Drive an hour to Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    If there is such a provider, now more than ever I'm all ears.

    If there were ever an opportunity for a lady (or two or three) to step up and seize and opportunity it is now. Things are bleak. We shouldn't have to make the trip to Knox, ATL or Nash for a decent rub.

    And yes Roan is a particularly frustrating case because the ingredients are right there. If find her quite pretty and her body by any standard is smoking. And on my two visits she was friendly enough. But the overall vibe is just off. It's tough, at least for me, to enjoy myself while getting the sense that the lady would rather be anywhere else but there.
    In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.

  11. #2704

    That is the question my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    She was very good at what she did and I'll miss her. Hopefully she'll get well and get back to work. Anyone know of a provider other than Roan?
    If there is such a provider, now more than ever I'm all ears.

    If there were ever an opportunity for a lady (or two or three) to step up and seize and opportunity it is now. Things are bleak. We shouldn't have to make the trip to Knox, ATL or Nash for a decent rub.

    And yes Roan is a particularly frustrating case because the ingredients are right there. If find her quite pretty and her body by any standard is smoking. And on my two visits she was friendly enough. But the overall vibe is just off. It's tough, at least for me, to enjoy myself while getting the sense that the lady would rather be anywhere else but there.

  12. #2703
    She was very good at what she did and I'll miss her. Hopefully she'll get well and get back to work. Anyone know of a provider other than Roan?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.

  13. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.
    Yes she is very nice person. I visited her a few times myself in the past but it's been a while though.

  14. #2701

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by GarickbircheR  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Betty? Everyone said she seemed to enjoy giving massages, why she quit?
    From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.

  15. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by HowLand  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to Betty this morning and got a quick reply that she was no longer offering massages. I've seen her once before and am a little sad I won't get a second opportunity but c'est la vie. I opted for K Stone instead (first time going) and was pretty pleased with the service. It was the same cost for the same service plus a table shower, though I did leave a tip as well.
    What happened to Betty? Everyone said she seemed to enjoy giving massages, why she quit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape