Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 552 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Pandoras

    Anyone tried out Pandora's yet? I've heard rumors they are opened, and there's a post on a forum from "management" that they are reopen with regular hours. I haven't been able to make the drive there, and the big game is today, I'm curious if anyone has scoped it out and if lap dances are available or if everything is partitioned with plexiglass.

  2. #2095

    Blink and you miss it

    Pandora was open Fri and Sat, a birdy told me so I drop by tonight (Sat).

    They are not too busy, about 4 to 5 guy in the club about 8 to 10 when the at the stage dance (10 PM).

    Temp check, Mask required, $20 to get in, that include your drink, you take your paystud and go to the bar to get your drink.

    Look like there are not waitress, If you need change you need to go the bar, they have make a cashier window for you to get change.

    Place looks good, every is clean, got a fresh coat of paint on everything. I think they also refloored the stages.

    Most different is all the Booth at the against the wall, One behind the Cashier as you walk you. 3 against the back wall by the ladies rest room (there are not being user, got extra chair and tables in them).

    2 more on each side of the old lap area 4 total.

    First night back so I want to enjoy the stage show. Look like each girl dance one song and then clean the stage on the 2nd song.

    They also remodel the men's bathroom, Now the floor look good, I think they slap another layer of tiles on top of the old floor.

    Bad New, Was talking with the girls when they come over to hustle for dance, they said Pandora will be temporary shutdown again after tonight.

    Check with doorman and he confirm the info.

    No sure why, if someone have better info, please report back to the forum.

  3. #2094
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    I checked up with one of the Pandora dancer and yes they will be open again.

    She didn't say when but we have hope.

    I also stopped by at Kittens around 9.

    Few guys and few girls around, mask required, but apparently dances has to be done in VIP room?

    Not sure about last part. Maybe others can follow up on this?
    There was a message from "The Manager" on another message board that Pandora's has been open for business from 2/4/21. Not sure if the account is legit or not, but I'm hoping and assuming it to be so.

  4. #2093
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJo  [View Original Post]
    The lap dance area is closed. VIP area is where dances are done but it's fully nude but you sit down and there is a piece of plexiglass between you and the dancer. $100 for 3 songs. Cameras in the VIP area in each room. Not really worth it in my opinion. PM me with questions or ask on here.
    Are stage shows happening like normal? I know kittens has no rail seating, but you could still sit quite close. Is that still the case?

    And I assume you got a private dance? Is it much different to a stage show, just in private?

  5. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    I checked up with one of the Pandora dancer and yes they will be open again.

    She didn't say when but we have hope.

    I also stopped by at Kittens around 9.

    Few guys and few girls around, mask required, but apparently dances has to be done in VIP room?

    Not sure about last part. Maybe others can follow up on this?
    Thanks for the follow up. Pandora is probably the better option at this point and they recently remodeled.

  6. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJo  [View Original Post]
    The lap dance area is closed. VIP area is where dances are done but it's fully nude but you sit down and there is a piece of plexiglass between you and the dancer. $100 for 3 songs. Cameras in the VIP area in each room. Not really worth it in my opinion. PM me with questions or ask on here.
    Yeah, it's really not worth going to Kittens at this point.

  7. #2090

    Kittens

    The lap dance area is closed. VIP area is where dances are done but it's fully nude but you sit down and there is a piece of plexiglass between you and the dancer. $100 for 3 songs. Cameras in the VIP area in each room. Not really worth it in my opinion. PM me with questions or ask on here.

  8. #2089

    Classic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    In Miami, dances are fine but both parties had to wear a mask during the dance. I did have a couple of them pull down my mask right before they stuck their ass and pussy in my face.
    Nothing like health care at its best! In Seattle, I'm sure there would be an upcharge. !

  9. #2088

    Pandora and Kittens

    I checked up with one of the Pandora dancer and yes they will be open again.

    She didn't say when but we have hope.

    I also stopped by at Kittens around 9.

    Few guys and few girls around, mask required, but apparently dances has to be done in VIP room?

    Not sure about last part. Maybe others can follow up on this?

  10. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Just called and they said no.
    So someone answered the phone? LOL maybe they're getting ready to open?

  11. #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully its not. I am tempted to go too. Does anyone know if Pandoras is open?
    Just called and they said no.

  12. #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.
    In Miami, dances are fine but both parties had to wear a mask during the dance. I did have a couple of them pull down my mask right before they stuck their ass and pussy in my face.

  13. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.
    Hopefully its not. I am tempted to go too. Does anyone know if Pandoras is open?

  14. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    I just called kittens, open 10-10, masks on with seating 6' apart. Time to open make it rain 😛.
    This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.

  15. #2082

    Opening

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    I just called kittens, open 10-10, masks on with seating 6' apart. Time to open make it rain 😛.
    This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape