Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8278
-
02-02-21 17:35 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 379This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:34 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 379Opening
This will be interesting, wonder if there'll be private dances, 6 ft apart? LOL.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 16:38 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 160Confirmed
I just called kittens, open 10-10, masks on with seating 6' apart. Time to open make it rain 😛.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 10:53 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 159Kitten's
A dancer at Kitten's posted on her IG that they open at 10:00 this morning. Don't know what rules or restrictions there might be but at least its a start.
-
02-02-21 01:53 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 143Confusing as hell
I remember reading that Jay Inslee visited a lot of restaurants when it first went into effect. There was no requirement to show I'd so why be honest.
Originally Posted by MrYoda
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 00:22 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 64That's the last thing patrons want to fill out at strip clubs.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 11:07 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 143Confusing as hell
I believe I read the ACLU threatened to sue the state over the logging of names / contact info and the Inslee administration nixed that requirement shortly after it went into effect. It was supposed to be for all businesses including restaurants.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 01:53 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 64It's crazy to think about the clubs being closed down for a year. I have a feeling it's going to be busy once they are open.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 10:35 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 444Confusing as hell
It seems that what's permitted during the phases changes a lot. I know last fall the phase 2 mentioned reduced occupancy (25%) and keeping a log of everyone that entered the building. I don't see the logging of people on the stuff from Jan 11,2021.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-...art/whats-open
Still I think its progress. Rumor was at one time strip clubs were going to open in phase 4 but looks like that's changed too.
-
01-28-21 21:07 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 63Phase 2
So with King / Snohomish / Priece counties going to Phase 2 (which if I read right includes indoor entertainment, does that bode well for clubs reopening next week?
-
01-13-21 18:38 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 379Definitely
Fuck yeah! Might take a bit of time but we'll get back to it for sure.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 15:40 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 483Outstanding!
The work goes on, the cause endures!! Man, I hope you're right. We NEED these people and places!
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 05:54 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 220You better hope that their licenses don't expire like the Lakewood Deja Vu did.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 22:18 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 179Sadly, My Ass
As long as there are boobs and pussy, there will be strip joints. And when they come back they will be coming back with a vengeance. These clubs will have to hire extra staff just to squeegee the jizz from these strip joints.
-
01-12-21 21:34 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 483Sadly Too
I could also be wrong, and I hate to suggest it. But I believe strip clubs are over, right along with dining rooms and mask-free living. I'm lucky to have experienced all three, all over the United States and Canada. It's a real shame for younger folks that may never experience even one of them.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Just seeing the smile of a beautiful woman is no longer permitted.
It does get tougher to hold out hope, and that's for sure.











Reply With Quote





