Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 1467 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13326
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Texas men are men. Seattle men are blue haired, man buns, septum piercing wusses. It doesn't bring out the woman in women.
    I'm not from TX but I'm also not from here, and boy you ain't lying. It's an uphill battle because of all the simps and cucks. Sounds like a trip to DFW is in order.

  2. #13325

    Texas BB

    Quote Originally Posted by ChopperDan113  [View Original Post]
    Texas girls are all BBBJ and everything else. CBJ is unheard of there.
    Texas men are men. Seattle men are blue haired, man buns, septum piercing wusses. It doesn't bring out the woman in women.

  3. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleCasual  [View Original Post]
    On that note, does anyone have any recommendations for the best places to go on vacation for bb?
    When restrictions lift, I'm going back to Thailand. It's been a long time, maybe things have changes, but for a few extra baht I never had any issues.

  4. #13323

    AvaLace

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences with Ava? Does she belong in this thread.
    Tried several times to Confirm BBFS over the last year, with the most recent last month. Always no. It could be different if asked in person as we all know.

    That Alert should be considered as well, I was in Seattle and had a room for an outcall that would have prevented a would be Pimp access the last time I reached out to her.

  5. #13322

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleCasual  [View Original Post]
    On that note, does anyone have any recommendations for the best places to go on vacation for bb?
    I moved here from Dallas and every time I go back the hobby treats me better.

  6. #13321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBagger206  [View Original Post]
    Funny I know both of them. Can call either one of them. Well, assuming Nico ain't changed his number.
    Same number for the last 10 to 15 years I think LOL.

  7. #13320

    Travel recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Amazon. The housing market isn't the only thing they're fucking up for everyone else.
    On that note, does anyone have any recommendations for the best places to go on vacation for bb?

  8. #13319

    Buyer Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one we're talking about? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?247088-AvaLace.

    Damn looks hot man.
    Her pictures look great but you might want to check this out first. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....drama-and-more.

  9. #13318
    Amazon. The housing market isn't the only thing they're fucking up for everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonGeek  [View Original Post]
    WTF? I leave for a couple years and suddenly the average is $$ WTF happened around here? I cannot find any remotely attractive non drug user for less than $$.

  10. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    As I wrote on that post, she does all bareback.
    Is this the one we're talking about? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?247088-AvaLace.

    Damn looks hot man.

  11. #13316

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonGeek  [View Original Post]
    WTF? I leave for a couple years and suddenly the average is $$ WTF happened around here? I cannot find any remotely attractive non drug user for less than $$.
    The only reason the average $$ is so high now is because dumb F at &% guys are paying for it and on top of that the girls are putting out less. A few girls on TNA have VIP, I ask one of them what was ok in her VIP and she said it was just CFS and that is it. Its all CBJ on TNA, what happen to BBBJ. I will tell you what happen, guys are paying for CBJ and it sucks. Texas girls are all BBBJ and everything else. CBJ is unheard of there.

  12. #13315

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonGeek  [View Original Post]
    WTF? I leave for a couple years and suddenly the average is $$ WTF happened around here? I cannot find any remotely attractive non drug user for less than $$.
    It's a damned shame, but it's also true. They all want far too much these days, and service may or may not be provided. In many (but not all) cases, condom enforcement is priority two, following payment of course. That's assuming they answer, make an appointment and show up on time. Clean, fresh and ready to provide. So simple and yet so difficult for so many, regardless of rate.

    Needless to say, I'm pooning a lot less these days, as I cannot justify the expected donations for what I'm personally very tired of looking at.

  13. #13314

    Gps everywhere

    WTF? I leave for a couple years and suddenly the average is $$ WTF happened around here? I cannot find any remotely attractive non drug user for less than $$.

  14. #13313
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    As I wrote on that post, she does all bareback.
    This recent alert on her says to avoid:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....drama-and-more

    Also, no reviews in quite a long time.

  15. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    As I wrote on that post, she does all bareback.
    Thanks. You say years ago. Do you have recent experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape