Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 27820
-
02-03-21 02:11 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 483Correct
It's a damned shame, but it's also true. They all want far too much these days, and service may or may not be provided. In many (but not all) cases, condom enforcement is priority two, following payment of course. That's assuming they answer, make an appointment and show up on time. Clean, fresh and ready to provide. So simple and yet so difficult for so many, regardless of rate.
Originally Posted by BrandonGeek
[View Original Post]
Needless to say, I'm pooning a lot less these days, as I cannot justify the expected donations for what I'm personally very tired of looking at.
-
02-02-21 16:06 #13314Regular Member

Posts: 10Gps everywhere
WTF? I leave for a couple years and suddenly the average is $$ WTF happened around here? I cannot find any remotely attractive non drug user for less than $$.
-
02-02-21 15:31 #13313Banned Member

Posts: 1358This recent alert on her says to avoid:
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....drama-and-more
Also, no reviews in quite a long time.
-
02-02-21 14:30 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 173Thanks. You say years ago. Do you have recent experience.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 14:18 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 460As I wrote on that post, she does all bareback.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 11:50 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 173Ava Lace
Any recent experiences with Ava? Does she belong in this thread.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 17:35 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 77Madeline Elyse
https://tryst.link/escort/madelineelyse
Any info on her? Does she belong in this thread? Thanks.
-
02-01-21 12:14 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 472I have called and talked to her a few years ago and asked to send a few pics, she said she was having phone issues but ended up sending those from a restricted number which I am thinking was her personal cell.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
Katie does sound right now that you mention it but I don't know if that was her real or the name she went by, I think she is the one that when I called once to see if she was staying close to me I called her Katie and she seemed surprised even though she is the one that would have told me that name.
-
02-01-21 04:06 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 37Funny I know both of them. Can call either one of them. Well, assuming Nico ain't changed his number.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 03:48 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 185She's been mentioned here a few times before. Can't remember the particulars.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 03:00 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 514Blonde borderline BBW BBFS?
Remember Darcy? Blonde, self-proclaimed borderline BBW. But, she had a pretty face.
I'm seeking that type of blonde woman, who does BBFS.
-
02-01-21 00:21 #13304Banned Member

Posts: 1358First of all, way too expensive.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Secondly, note the two statements she makes:
"text me let me know how much $$ you have".
"*serious inquires only $$" (why dollar signs at the end?
Something smells fishy.
-
01-31-21 23:47 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 267BBW. Lynnwood
Anyone seen this one?
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/533550916624
-
01-31-21 23:40 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 451Numbers game!
Good question man! In my opinion its a numbers game, finding a decent clean low volume provider and q lady who takes care of herself and home. Being in someone's bathroom and room says q lot about their hygiene. I usually choose older milfs to bb with, (not everytime) since they ve been there done that. YMMV. Oh and getting tested regularly, also pills out there for hiv, antibiotics etc. Goodluck LOL.
Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 23:36 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 499
Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs
[View Original Post]
Oral activity appears to be less risky that vaginal or anal, though any unprotected sex is riskier, so we're taking a chance. I'm not being derogatory; just being real about the risks we're taking.
Originally Posted by Ashun
[View Original Post]
https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm










Reply With Quote





