Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 736 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Took a solid cruise around nms. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What a disappointment.
    You're going to expect it. It's freezing cold, the ground is wet and you probably don't want to pick up a girl that's wet, nasty and cold. I've read a post from a monger here that he picked up a SW during the rain and her clothes was all wet and she stunk because her socks and fake uggs were drenched. It's bad enough if they stink and they're dry, never mind wet and cold. Wait until it's a bit warmer and dry, they'll be out more.

  2. #7352

    Nms 5 pm

    Took a solid cruise around nms. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What a disappointment.

  3. #7351
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's Tracy! Very nice and pleasant. Haven't seen her in quite awhile. How's she look? Word on the street is, a few months ago, her place got broken into and she got busted up, requiring a Hospital visit. Break-in had to do with her BF. She's always cool, never a ripoff. Just some might be turned off by her Smoker's Voice. Your braver than me. Personally, I would never do an incall with her. Just me not liking the Projects.
    If this woman lived in a better place, I would visit very often. She's a sweetheart. Does everything for you, never rushed and makes sure that you're happy. I once asked her to dance for me from a vid on xHamster and she did it. I placed it on my iPhone and she watched and copied it. It was fun. She was laughing the whole time. I gave her a little extra. A lot of girls wouldn't do that. But, she did it for me. FS is awesome. Really into it and fun. A couple of times I went to her place, the hallway was really sketchy, had BHA police there, breaking up a drug deal. Had Boston PD outside once looking for someone. Once inside, it's safe. It's just outside and the surroundings isn't safe. I did read she streetwalks too. But, never found her on the streets. Hard to coordinate at her place sometimes too. Text or call and writes back hours or days later. Haven't seen her lately. But, sounds bad that she got beat up by some jerk.

  4. #7350
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    It was dead last night due to the cold. Figured I could scoop one girl out to make money before the storm. I saw one BSW in NMQ near the Uhaul.

    I went home and visited a street walker alternative hosts in the projects in her bedroom. Gives service and BBFS. 8.

    STacey or tracey.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/817210811038
    Yup, that's Tracy! Very nice and pleasant. Haven't seen her in quite awhile. How's she look? Word on the street is, a few months ago, her place got broken into and she got busted up, requiring a Hospital visit. Break-in had to do with her BF. She's always cool, never a ripoff. Just some might be turned off by her Smoker's Voice. Your braver than me. Personally, I would never do an incall with her. Just me not liking the Projects.

  5. #7349

    Dead cold

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    You snooze, you lose. LOL. I've had that happen to me once, where NMS was littered with girls, maybe 5-6 on each corner. I was being picky and trying to see the details. Of course, one by one, they were all scooped up and left with no one! I've waited maybe 20-30 minutes and no one returned. Most likely got the needed money for their hit and left the scene. Been there, unfortunately.
    It was dead last night due to the cold. Figured I could scoop one girl out to make money before the storm. I saw one BSW in NMQ near the Uhaul.

    I went home and visited a street walker alternative hosts in the projects in her bedroom. Gives service and BBFS. 8.

    STacey or tracey.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/817210811038

  6. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Thank You Both! Alex, if you read OG's Post, you will see what a Really Good Post contains when posting about a SW. All pertinent info and then some! Look forward to your next Post.

    BTW, Last Week there was a Skinny and Tall WSW after the Bridge wearing a White Parka with Hood up, around Midnight. I got outscooped, but I never saw her before. She stuck out because of being thin and tall. Most likely was Diamond, after reading the Posts on her.

    Also, the other morning, around 3 am, after the Bridge, was a WSW wearing a Navy Blue Parka, Hood Up, with a Gray Backpack. It was Frigid out so surprised to see anyone out at that hour of the morning. I took a loop, to double back and check her out. Guy behind me turned on the next street, so I figured he was looping to scoop her. Sure enough, when I came back, she was gone. Outscooped Again.

    Losing my Touch Lately (Sigh).
    You snooze, you lose. LOL. I've had that happen to me once, where NMS was littered with girls, maybe 5-6 on each corner. I was being picky and trying to see the details. Of course, one by one, they were all scooped up and left with no one! I've waited maybe 20-30 minutes and no one returned. Most likely got the needed money for their hit and left the scene. Been there, unfortunately.

  7. #7347
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by OGJordan85  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Diamond a few times. She's a real skinny WSW. The few times I've picked her up we're around the you haul, nmsq, and I've also seen her on DOT ave around the bridge. The times ranged from early afternoon to even times near mid night.

    Diamond is skinny but she's tall and has a pretty face with a nice nose. Real classy face look real pretty. Well WSW standards anyways. She has long brunette hair. She's homeless so she won't smell being it's winter time. I've gone BBBJ with her several times for 20. She started getting pissed at my 20 only so had to tip her a few more to keep her happy. Diamond is real nice and chill. She does not have a phone I think. She's white but kind of has that Italian woman tan too iykyk.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBoston  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the feed back.

    Got her at 730 pm and no she didn't have a working phone.

    I will be more detailed in my future posts.
    Thank You Both! Alex, if you read OG's Post, you will see what a Really Good Post contains when posting about a SW. All pertinent info and then some! Look forward to your next Post.

    BTW, Last Week there was a Skinny and Tall WSW after the Bridge wearing a White Parka with Hood up, around Midnight. I got outscooped, but I never saw her before. She stuck out because of being thin and tall. Most likely was Diamond, after reading the Posts on her.

    Also, the other morning, around 3 am, after the Bridge, was a WSW wearing a Navy Blue Parka, Hood Up, with a Gray Backpack. It was Frigid out so surprised to see anyone out at that hour of the morning. I took a loop, to double back and check her out. Guy behind me turned on the next street, so I figured he was looping to scoop her. Sure enough, when I came back, she was gone. Outscooped Again.

    Losing my Touch Lately (Sigh).

  8. #7346

    Diamond pt 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    And? Around what Time? If your going to recommend her, and didn't get a Number, or she doesn't have a Phone, Where and When are the 2 Basic pieces of info needed for others to have a much better chance of scooping her. Helps build up your credibility since you only have a Couple of Posts.
    I've seen Diamond a few times. She's a real skinny WSW. The few times I've picked her up we're around the you haul, nmsq, and I've also seen her on DOT ave around the bridge. The times ranged from early afternoon to even times near mid night.

    Diamond is skinny but she's tall and has a pretty face with a nice nose. Real classy face look real pretty. Well WSW standards anyways. She has long brunette hair. She's homeless so she won't smell being it's winter time. I've gone BBBJ with her several times for 20. She started getting pissed at my 20 only so had to tip her a few more to keep her happy. Diamond is real nice and chill. She does not have a phone I think. She's white but kind of has that Italian woman tan too iykyk.

  9. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    And? Around what Time? If your going to recommend her, and didn't get a Number, or she doesn't have a Phone, Where and When are the 2 Basic pieces of info needed for others to have a much better chance of scooping her. Helps build up your credibility
    since you only have a Couple of Posts.
    I appreciate the feed back.

    Got her at 730 pm and no she didn't have a working phone.

    I will be more detailed in my future posts.

  10. #7344
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Pulling Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBoston  [View Original Post]
    Picked her by the Uhaul.
    And? Around what Time? If your going to recommend her, and didn't get a Number, or she doesn't have a Phone, Where and When are the 2 Basic pieces of info needed for others to have a much better chance of scooping her. Helps build up your credibility since you only have a Couple of Posts.

  11. #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    As Vinnie Barbarino would say "What? Where? When?" A little more Info would be helpful, if you recommend her to us'alls. Like Where and When? For example: Cruising through NMS. and scooped a WSW called Diamond near the Uhaul on Pierson St. around 10 pm. Thanks!
    Picked her by the Uhaul.

  12. #7342
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBoston  [View Original Post]
    Met Diamond a few nights ago. Thin WSW with an awesome attitude. Agreed on 20 for BBBJ plus a 10 tip of she knocked it out of the park. Great Ball locking and enough fake moans to turn me on.

    Differently recommend her to any of why'alls!
    As Vinnie Barbarino would say "What? Where? When?" A little more Info would be helpful, if you recommend her to us'alls. Like Where and When? For example: Cruising through NMS. and scooped a WSW called Diamond near the Uhaul on Pierson St. around 10 pm. Thanks!

  13. #7341

    Diamond

    Met Diamond a few nights ago. Thin WSW with an awesome attitude. Agreed on 20 for BBBJ plus a 10 tip of she knocked it out of the park. Great Ball locking and enough fake moans to turn me on.

    Differently recommend her to any of why'alls!

  14. #7340
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I spotted her at the intersection. But, the pickup was at an Auto Zone. She was walking towards the Burger King.
    You got Lucky! That Area has been Dead for a couple of months. I've never seen your Girl around there, but I go through late. Last time I made a scoop in that area was a couple of months ago, White Laura (No Phone), and haven't seen her since. Only ones down that area that I've seen working in the last month has been MoreBJ's Amanda (Girl with the Gray Backpack), Asian Laura, and the Tranny. That hasn't been on a regular basis, it's been sporatic. Next time I see Amanda, I'll try and scoop her. Haven't seen her in over a week. The Cold Weather definitely has not helped!

    Now I definitely can say, don't know Michelle, never scooped her. I'll be on the lookout though. Could be another White Laura. One scoop and never see her again. Only time will tell.

  15. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Good attempt with the Pic, but still I don't recognize her. Could be she is only out early so I would never see her. It would help if you said the general area on Dot where you picked her up. Dot is a long stretch. I assume you picked her up around the Bridge. Last Fall there were 2 older woman that were always hanging out at the corner of Dot and Bellflower. They disappeared from late night once the really cold weather hit. Could be one of them. I never attempted to scoop either one of them. I will be on the lookout for her now. If I do see her and scoop her, No Salvation Army Spot or McDonalds Dropoff. Too risky for me.
    I spotted her at the intersection. But, the pickup was at an Auto Zone. She was walking towards the Burger King.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape