Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 736 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7338
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Mystery Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, never seen her at NMS, which is why. I've attached a photo, the best I can anyways. Her hair was everywhere. But, still, best normal SW that I've picked up in a long time.
    Good attempt with the Pic, but still I don't recognize her. Could be she is only out early so I would never see her. It would help if you said the general area on Dot where you picked her up. Dot is a long stretch. I assume you picked her up around the Bridge. Last Fall there were 2 older woman that were always hanging out at the corner of Dot and Bellflower. They disappeared from late night once the really cold weather hit. Could be one of them. I never attempted to scoop either one of them. I will be on the lookout for her now. If I do see her and scoop her, No Salvation Army Spot or McDonalds Dropoff. Too risky for me.

  2. #7337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Been following along and from just outside the area. Would assume BHA is Blue Hill Ave, DOT is Dorchester ave, NMS and NMSQ I cannot figure out. So just trying to follow a little better.

    Thanks.

    HD.
    New Market Square = both abbreviations =best area for a pick up=methodine mile.

  3. #7336

    Lingo

    Guys, Been following along and from just outside the area. Would assume BHA is Blue Hill Ave, DOT is Dorchester ave, NMS and NMSQ I cannot figure out. So just trying to follow a little better.

    Thanks.

    HD.

  4. #7335
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Don't know her! Since she took you to the Salvation Army Area for the Deed, and had you drop her off at McDonald's, I would say she's a NMS girl that wandered over to Dot. Much the same as Cassie does from time to time.
    Yeah, never seen her at NMS, which is why. I've attached a photo, the best I can anyways. Her hair was everywhere. But, still, best normal SW that I've picked up in a long time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8649.jpg‎  

  5. #7334
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    OK. I finally got one from DOT, around 9 ish. Brave soul. No one in NMS and decided to try my luck with DOT. Saw one bundled up, couldn't tell if she was a SW or not. Older, short, black with white hair. Wore all green. Was actually a normal woman and not a drug head. Wanted 60, BBFS should required a condom. So, I opted for the BBJCIM. Took me pretty far, around the salvation army area. Did the deed, she was quick, had a sloppy movement to it. Her white and black hair looked like an old lady blowing me. But, overall, she was really nice woman, sane and normal. Didn't smell. Dropped her off at Mcdonalds and said good bye. Maybe a veteran to the DOT guys here. But, first time seeing her and was impressed.
    Don't know her! Since she took you to the Salvation Army Area for the Deed, and had you drop her off at McDonald's, I would say she's a NMS girl that wandered over to Dot. Much the same as Cassie does from time to time.

  6. #7333

    Michelle from DOT

    OK. I finally got one from DOT, around 9 ish. Brave soul. No one in NMS and decided to try my luck with DOT. Saw one bundled up, couldn't tell if she was a SW or not. Older, short, black with white hair. Wore all green. Was actually a normal woman and not a drug head. Wanted 60, BBFS should required a condom. So, I opted for the BBJCIM. Took me pretty far, around the salvation army area. Did the deed, she was quick, had a sloppy movement to it. Her white and black hair looked like an old lady blowing me. But, overall, she was really nice woman, sane and normal. Didn't smell. Dropped her off at Mcdonalds and said good bye. Maybe a veteran to the DOT guys here. But, first time seeing her and was impressed.

  7. #7332
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Dumbass?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I can be a dumbass at times, Wiseass, what I meant was at Park Street Subway Station, there is a connecting walkway on the far right that will lead you to the red and orange line. That's where I saw the woman in your pic hanging out with the homeless crowd. I have to really start proofreading my posts more often.
    No Problem! LOL. I make mistakes too! We're all Human.

  8. #7331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    I'm a MeatHead!.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    There's a walkway from Park Street to Downtown Crossing where a few of the dumb ass goons and homeless crowd used to hang out and she was one of them when I passed by. It's now all gated up to prevent them from sleeping in that walkway. It smelled like hot piss in there!.
    I can be a dumbass at times. Wiseass, what I meant was, at Park Street Subway Station, there is a connecting walkway on the far right that will lead you to the red and orange line. That's where I saw the woman in your pic hanging out with the homeless crowd this past summer and autumn. It's now all fenced up to prevent them from loitering. I have to really start proofreading my posts more often.

  9. #7330

    Finally got one

    Used to hit BHA back in like 2012-2013 and get hits all the time. Took some time off but just recently started seeing what was up. Pretty much everytime I hit BHA its dead. I read on here NMSQ is the place to be which I am not that familiar with so when I check it out I am not really sure where the hotspots are. So if someone wants to PM and lace me up that would be awesome.

    It was Friday at around 3 pm I was in the are and decided to give it a shot. I went to NMSQ and did not really see anything. At the advance auto parts right before I saw a potential WSW in the parking lot but there was a bunch of sketchy dudes standing around too. She looked beat up, older short and skinny with a spray tan and a big coat. I didn't think too much of her.

    Before going home I hit BHA even though I heard negatives about it. Didn't see any potentials. And then I was stuck in a big line of traffic around auto zone. I saw a thick short either ASW or HSW standing there with some shopping bags with a mask on. I didn't make eye contact with her but I was stopped there and then she started walking. As I crept up in traffic me and her made obvious eye contact 2 or 3 times. I drove ahead and saw a spot and pulled over in front of Kimmy Pharmacy. I saw watched her in my mirror as she walked slowly up to my car. I asked if she needed a ride and she got in. She asked if I was police and I said no and she placed her hand on my dick. She wanted 50 for BBBJ and I gave her 40 which was more than I wanted to spend. She tried giving me directions to a spot but I went to my own. Nobody was on park street so I parallel parked and leaned back. She took her mask off and she was asian but had a slight boston accent. Probably in her 30's she put up my arm rest and gave a very good BBBJ. Pro tip* I bring a 7/11 big gulp cup the biggest they have so I can CIM and she can just spit it in there instead of out the door. So that's what I did she kept going for a minute after I nutted and treated me real good. I dropped her off back on BHA and dispersed.

  10. #7329
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyes  [View Original Post]
    Is there anywhere you guys would suggest to try at 9 am?
    NMS. But, most will already walk back to the shelters. Could drive around the fire station. But, watch your back around that area where they eat. A large crowd can sneak up on you even w / Suffolk pd on patrol. Sunoco sometimes. But, just cruise around and you might see one that's still working.

  11. #7328
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Daytime

    Is there anywhere you guys would suggest to try at 9 am?

  12. #7327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Hey Meat, I think I know the one your talking about. She's always in and out of South Station asking for spare change. She's Black, Petite, Real Thin, Weathered Face, and has a Cane. There's another one you missed! This girl is Black, Thin, in her 20's, Kinda Cute, and Homeless. I was told she sleeps outside South Station, I've seen her with a Blanket many times. She is definitely Street Smart and wouldn't doubt she would Suck Dick for 20 around the Corner. She is always at McDonalds at the Food Court, asking people for $5 or $10 so she can buy Chinese Food. Master Wok is 20 Ft from McDonalds. So next time your in South Station, swing by McDonalds and see if she's around. I can't do anything myself, because I'm Friends with several of the McDonald's Workers. It would be a Suicide Mission for me. I've attached a crappy Pic of her. I apologize, but it's tough trying to snap a pic of someone when your trying to be discrete about it.
    Nah this one doesn't have a cane but, I know whom you're talking about. She usually panhandles South and Park Street Station, the 7-11's all over downtown, and Boston Common on warm days. She's kinda like a fixture over there. The one in your pic I have seen as well. She's young, well-spoken, and "not ghetto". She approached me a few times this past summer at South Station asking for change and I've given her some. Things is, if she's offering BJ's for $20, where the hell is she taking them?. I'm not getting my ass bopped anywhere near there if I don't know the layout. I recently saw her next to Ajun Cajun this past December getting a lecture from the Transit cops. She must've done something wrong because the cop said something sternly to her. I've also seen her with no shoes on at again, The Common. There's a walkway from Park Street to Downtown Crossing where a few of the dumb ass goons and homeless crowd used to hang out and she was one of them when I passed by. It's now all gated up to prevent them from sleeping in that walkway. It smelled like hot piss in there!.

    I almost forgot. There is a Spanish woman who walks Downtown next to Primark who goes by the name of 'Dora'. She approached me for a bit of fun but she sure as hell wasn't being discreet about it. Too many people around and cops were heavy. I'm not taking that chance so, I said no thank you, and walked on. Honestly its not worth the risk if I don't know the layout of the area and where to take them. Guess it time for some monger recon!. I'll figure it out!. LOL!.

  13. #7326
    She takes the heavy coat off when blowing you, that's when you see she is 120 pounds or less. Average looks for a thirty year old. Head game was on though.

  14. #7325
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    South Station Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I strolled BHA Monday morning after 2 AM...........

    Observations

    I happened to be at South Station a few days ago to catch a train. It's weird whom you'll bump into nowadays. I saw a homeless black woman whom I had several times many years ago who worked BHA and is now homeless asking people for spare change. I didn't think I knew her. When I glanced at her and passed by she said:

    HW: "Hey you, what's up?. You don't even remember me, do you?"
    MM: "Err. Nah, I don't".
    HW: "You don't remember me?, from Fayston Street?, Aniyah".

    I did a pause to look her over and I connected the dots and it stunned me to see her in her current situation after so many years!. Her name is 'Aniyah'. Back then she would literally run across the streets of BHA to get at me because she liked my personality. We talked for a short moment but sadly she has mental issues. She still has a nice body, missing a few teeth, but life and the cruel streets have taken over her mind. She has to be in her mid 40's by now. Regardless of all that, I talked to her about what her current situation is but, she went into a diatribe about how she was kicked out of Rosies Place and another shelter because, in her own words, people there were calling her 'Satans Child'. Oooook. I gave her $7 bucks and she was appreciative as that's all I had on me at that moment.

    I wish she was on some sort of medication. If she were, I might've taken the plunge. I'll eventually see her again when she's hopefully stable but, I won't bet on it. Unreal man with this pandemic.

    MeatMan
    Hey Meat, I think I know the one your talking about. She's always in and out of South Station asking for spare change. She's Black, Petite, Real Thin, Weathered Face, and has a Cane. There's another one you missed! This girl is Black, Thin, in her 20's, Kinda Cute, and Homeless. I was told she sleeps outside South Station, I've seen her with a Blanket many times. She is definitely Street Smart and wouldn't doubt she would Suck Dick for 20 around the Corner. She is always at McDonalds at the Food Court, asking people for $5 or $10 so she can buy Chinese Food. Master Wok is 20 Ft from McDonalds. So next time your in South Station, swing by McDonalds and see if she's around. I can't do anything myself, because I'm Friends with several of the McDonald's Workers. It would be a Suicide Mission for me. I've attached a crappy Pic of her. I apologize, but it's tough trying to snap a pic of someone when your trying to be discrete about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20210118_205257559.jpg‎  

  15. #7324
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Only walker at 530 am today. Found her after Martinez Tire but before Auto Zone. Ez pick up, no fuzz. She was so happy to get in a warm car. Agreed to a BBBJ with pay after with no clothes off for twenty. Went to a lot near Freeport, and head game was sweet, non rushed and blew in her mouth. Cleaned herself and me up with wipes and dropped her off at Gulf on Dot. She is thirty years old, half white and half Portugese. Had everything she owned in a gray backpack and of course, no phone. Amanda is perhaps five feet three or four and no more than 120 pounds, friendly and seemingly normal. There was normal convo before and after, which was nice. If I saw her again, I would pick her up, and probably pay more, because she ended up being worth it.
    I think the girl you picked up is the one I see a few times a week around Midnight. She has Black Hair always tied back in a Ponytail, Dark Navy Blue Jacket, Gray Backpack, and same height Always see her walking the stretch from Burger King to Fields Corner and always gives the look. It's just the one I see looks more than 120 lbs, a little on the thick side. Could be the Winter Clothes just makes her look big. Next time I see her I'll have to scoop her to find out. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape