Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23593

    Missed Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027

    Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.
    I actually was there not too long ago. I saw 2 Latinas and they were very attractive, definitely closer to spinner type so I went with the 4 hand. It was a great time and they seemed pretty into it, good dirty talk and enthusiasm! I would recommend a half hour though, they try to upcharge on 2 pops which I usually need if I'm going for an hour.

  2. #23592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeRight  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by CLM a couple weeks ago and saw Sandra based on info on this forum and had a good time. As I was leaving, she introduced me to Lexi, very cute, 5 foot tall blonde girl next door type. Checked thru the forum and only found a couple negative comments about her being heavier. And not worth seeing. The girl I met was not heavy. Are we talking about the same Lexi? There are newer pics up on website, previous pics she had pinkish hair.

    Has anyone seen Lexi lately?
    I was just looking at her pictures. From my perspective she looks much leaner in the bikini pic outside than on the chair. I really dig the bikini pic but the chair pic for many might be hot but that is much thicker than I would like. I wish I knew which was more accurate to her actual size. These in todays ad https://chicago.rubratings.com/122334.

  3. #23591

    Paranoia May Destroy Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027....I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right in front of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.
    State cops patrol the state-owned expressways, so they were probably just taking a break after getting off I-290. They might have even been a customer. I've been paranoid myself about county cops hanging out by SXL on a couple of occasions since they have been involved in various vice arrests, but nothing ever happened, so maybe they just use that spot as a staging area.

  4. #23590

    LEO's Lunch Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.
    Always go with your instincts, but Taylor St by UIC is a heavy lunch spot with the police. Many of the restaurants there give police discounts and Pompeii is a notorious place for cops to eat at. I used to work at Rush.

  5. #23589

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027

    Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.
    Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.

  6. #23588

    Ashland & Harrison

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027

    Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.

  7. #23587

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?
    She's a Korean girl who works part-time, like one day a week maybe. Kelly had pitched me to her before. After I ran into her at the spa while she was going into a room to service a customer, Kelly told me that I had to make an appointment ahead of time if I wanted to see her. She wouldn't volunteer any information as to the level of service I might expect.

  8. #23586

    S&L on Michigan

    So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?

    Thanks.

  9. #23585

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!
    I would have shared immediately (as you have done the same for me previously), but I've never been to these places. A little NW of my usual haunts.

  10. #23584

    Surprised

    I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any words on these places? The second is probably legit. Just looking for an easy place to walk to. Open to other suggestions near these as well. Pms are welcome or post here for all.

    https://worldclassbodyrubs.wixsite.c...ldclassbodyrub

    https://popular-foot-spa.business.si...edium=referral

    Rubi luxury spa 4800ish w foster.

    Mayfair massage 4500 ish w Lawrence.

    Massage bliss 5400 ish w Addison.

    I know CLM has one location in the area along Macie and her friend, but looking for others.

    Thanks everyone!

  11. #23583

    New Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.
    I've banged at least five different women at that place, so it's definitely possible. I only got totally shutout once a long time ago.

  12. #23582

    Debbie on peterson

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Lisa I can confirmed biggest I seen on Asian. Mimi I heard about but never seen. Mandy is more like a C. Debbie on Peterson would be bigger than Mandy.
    Debbie is a nice lady, but face kind of looks masculine to me. No judgement here. Just stating a fact. Her rack is also nice though.

  13. #23581

    New Hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.
    You reminded me of a delightful mongering memory. Years ago, I did a 4 hands session up there, Anna riding the joystick, Cherry on my face. One of my hottest times at an AMP! 😊.

  14. #23580

    New Hope Cherry

    Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.

  15. #23579

    Being Cautious

    Quite a few mt's I visited never would go "there" on the first and even the second visit. Big LEO check because LEO will not come back after being denied the first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sophie from Soul Mind Bodywork on Milwaukee Ave (https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9806901.html). Booked an hour.

    She is pretty, got huge boobs, and was wearing a low cut dress with all her cleavage hanging out.

    No draping required. She spent most of the time on my back. Pretty decent massage. Then told me to flip with 15 minutes to go. But mostly did my chest and legs. Didn't go anywhere near where I wanted.

    I asked her if that's as close as she gets and she said yes. Didn't offer self-service either. Overall, the massage was decent but no extras. I didn't mind cause I actually needed the massage.

    Anyone else have a different experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape