Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 1792 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15062

    Breezy

    Anyone have luck with this girl lately?

  2. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry he got scammed there are a few out there stay sharp never ever send deposit she has bad reviews all over.
    I am so surprised to hear this. I have communicated with her a lot on Twitter and Snap and never got the sense that she is anything but Legit. She gave me her location to meet without deposit, but I have not gone yet because I am not sure she's my type. Too young, too ghetto, too much weed. She's very active on Twitter and she trying hard to build her OF. She did post about some guys being jerks and blowing up her phone etc and said she won't answer if you do that as she only wants to see good clients. Now, I do agree the whole $50 deposit and $100 after smells fishy. Makes no sense either as rate too low. BTW, when she gave me her location it was south suburb by midway. She said she also work an I call on North Side. If I get anymore info I'll post again.

  3. #15060

    Ripoff Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabronaso  [View Original Post]
    Just passing 5 he news o. Scanners, should we make q diferent topic just for scamers? Just the name and links no meed for explanation, we just need the name of the scamers.
    We already have a section. It's called Ripoff Reports.

  4. #15059

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry he got scammed there are a few out there stay sharp never ever send deposit she has bad reviews all over.
    Just passing 5 he news o. Scanners, should we make q diferent topic just for scamers? Just the name and links no meed for explanation, we just need the name of the scamers.

  5. #15058

    Caroline Winter

    I'm sorry he got scammed there are a few out there stay sharp never ever send deposit she has bad reviews all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabronaso  [View Original Post]
    Snap. C_wintwerss202.

    Guys be careful this girl scam a friend she say she's in Chicago and offers 1. 5 for 200 with. 5 deposit. Big scam. My friend try to set up a date, charge them the deposit and then went silent. Gor tired of my friend messages and block him from snap and Twitter. If you guys can just try to any her. You don't want to fall for that game.

  6. #15057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Even when a girl has lousy reviews some guys on this board will see that girl anyway. I don't understand it.
    I've been guilty of that a few times. I take into account what the complaint was, who the reviewer is and if any patterns come out. Every so often I have a better experience than the reviewer. But not all the time.

    Some girls are just really polarizing. I've never had a bad experience with Bonnie Belle but people here hate her. Claire when she was at CLM was my second favorite massage parlor experience ever, and other people here hate her. Unless it's a total scam, you just never know.

  7. #15056

    Stop. Sending. Deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I have seen many people that have been on this board for a while falling for the scams. I really don't think the majority of the people on this board actually take the time to read previous posts.
    Agreed. Never send a deposit up front. NEVER. Period, full stop, end of story. You will never actually see the girl and you will never see your money again. Tons of girls running this scam on Sc and other sites, asking for deposits before meetups, or requiring that you buy their "premium" SC before they will agree to meet you. No. Just. No.

  8. #15055
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    And what are you asking for? Golden shower giving or receiving?
    I was looking to give how much extra does she charge?

  9. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I have seen many people that have been on this board for a while falling for the scams. I really don't think the majority of the people on this board actually take the time to read previous posts.
    I agree with the deposit situation, seems like a non starter but for some people, they'll only listen after being scammed despite the warnings. To be honest, there are quite a number of situations I've seen on this board where someone will be " Anyone have info on her? " and then link to a listcrawler ad without much else to go on. How are you supposed to search for that? I've found it more useful to use google. This board comes up on occasion for certain ladies.

  10. #15053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Just reading some of these posts are actually entertaining. Of course I have no problem providing reviews but the most valuable info here is in regards to someone you are thinking about seeing and want someone's prior experience. I dislike seeing providers in blind situations.
    Even when a girl has lousy reviews some guys on this board will see that girl anyway. I don't understand it.

  11. #15052
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I have seen many people that have been on this board for a while falling for the scams. I really don't think the majority of the people on this board actually take the time to read previous posts.
    Just reading some of these posts are actually entertaining. Of course I have no problem providing reviews but the most valuable info here is in regards to someone you are thinking about seeing and want someone's prior experience. I dislike seeing providers in blind situations.

  12. #15051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Why do people continue to fall for the "send a deposit" scam? This scam happens all of the time on Snapchat. It happens on sites like STG and Listcrawler. Do not send money upfront. I repeat. Stop sending total strangers a deposit when you have no recourse in getting your money back.
    I have seen many people that have been on this board for a while falling for the scams. I really don't think the majority of the people on this board actually take the time to read previous posts.

  13. #15050

    Maya Rx

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Maya RX? I have not seen a lot of info on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/odine
    I haven't personally, but she is very favorably reviewed on TER.

  14. #15049

    Need help deciding

    I had my eye on Alexis for a while. She has good feedback on the other board.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis-60

    Also have a thing for Asian. Especially large breasted. Also good feedback on the other board. Her tryst description has her body type as curvy. I'm concerned that's 'code' for 20/30 extra pounds.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninat99

    Anyone with experience with either.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  15. #15048

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabronaso  [View Original Post]
    Snap. C_wintwerss202.

    Guys be careful this girl scam a friend she say she's in Chicago and offers 1. 5 for 200 with. 5 deposit. Big scam. My friend try to set up a date, charge them the deposit and then went silent. Gor tired of my friend messages and block him from snap and Twitter. If you guys can just try to any her. You don't want to fall for that game.
    Why do people continue to fall for the "send a deposit" scam? This scam happens all of the time on Snapchat. It happens on sites like STG and Listcrawler. Do not send money upfront. I repeat. Stop sending total strangers a deposit when you have no recourse in getting your money back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape