Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 793 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 843 893 1293 1793 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15048

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabronaso  [View Original Post]
    Snap. C_wintwerss202.

    Guys be careful this girl scam a friend she say she's in Chicago and offers 1. 5 for 200 with. 5 deposit. Big scam. My friend try to set up a date, charge them the deposit and then went silent. Gor tired of my friend messages and block him from snap and Twitter. If you guys can just try to any her. You don't want to fall for that game.
    Why do people continue to fall for the "send a deposit" scam? This scam happens all of the time on Snapchat. It happens on sites like STG and Listcrawler. Do not send money upfront. I repeat. Stop sending total strangers a deposit when you have no recourse in getting your money back.

  2. #15047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Paying After Playtime Is Over.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Many mongers don't even like doing it until the session is over.
    I agree. I never pay until playtime is over.

  3. #15046
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabronaso  [View Original Post]
    Snap. C_wintwerss202.

    Guys be careful this girl scam a friend she say she's in Chicago and offers 1. 5 for 200 with. 5 deposit. Big scam. My friend try to set up a date, charge them the deposit and then went silent. Gor tired of my friend messages and block him from snap and Twitter. If you guys can just try to any her. You don't want to fall for that game.
    Typical, not sure when you all will learn about sending money to people you've never met, seen or talked to before. You give them the power when you send money and before meeting. Many mongers don't even like doing it until the session is over.

  4. #15045
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I'm sure what you meant to say was "thanks for sharing that information and may preventing somebody else from being ripped off even though it must be embarrassing for you.

    Just like I meant to write "what a great member this guy is" in your notes but what I actually wrote was "never remove from moderation."

    A2

  5. #15044

    No Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabronaso  [View Original Post]
    Snap. C_wintwerss202.

    Guys be careful this girl scam a friend she say she's in Chicago and offers 1. 5 for 200 with. 5 deposit. Big scam. My friend try to set up a date, charge them the deposit and then went silent. Gor tired of my friend messages and block him from snap and Twitter. If you guys can just try to any her. You don't want to fall for that game.
    She appears to be a big scammer. I sent $20 for premium SC and I got nothing. Wanted to see if she was real and this was a cheap way. After I questioned her about it she blocked me. Got back on her SC cause she probably accepts everyone hoping to scam more money and is always advertising for cheap content hoping to lure more guys into her scam. Advertises a Special, $100 for an hour with a deposit just for today. Tell your friend first and foremost, No Deposits.

  6. #15043

    Big scam Caroline winter

    Snap. C_wintwerss202.

    Guys be careful this girl scam a friend she say she's in Chicago and offers 1. 5 for 200 with. 5 deposit. Big scam. My friend try to set up a date, charge them the deposit and then went silent. Gor tired of my friend messages and block him from snap and Twitter. If you guys can just try to any her. You don't want to fall for that game.

  7. #15042

    Zha

    Quote Originally Posted by JFarrell7233  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any solid recommendations on Magnificent Mile? Looking for a regular during my lunch breaks.
    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/zha-zha

    She's. Usually in the magnificent mile when she's on Chicago. She's real, has reviews in other sites.

  8. #15041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    That is awful and I'm sorry to hear and condolences. However, your friend is literally 0. 1%. And as sad a you may be the odds you know someone healthy that got it and passed is equivalent to hitting the daily double.
    Yes, except you get a free card every time you interact with or near anybody else.

  9. #15040
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Nobody can make broad statements about it which are true. There are only generalities. A friend of mine died a couple of weeks ago. 58 yrs, 6'1, 215, active & fireman. Never been sick a day in his life until 3 months ago. Fought the good fight and then died. At the beginning he was an anti-masker & "Trumpian". His wife isn't any more.
    That is awful and I'm sorry to hear and condolences. However, your friend is literally 0. 1%. And as sad a you may be the odds you know someone healthy that got it and passed is equivalent to hitting the daily double.

  10. #15039
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    You also messaged me twice regarding her. There is enough info on this board for one to decide if they want to see her. I no longer respond to messages from mongers who only ask questions. I have asked for follow-up when giving info in way too many private messages after giving good intel and never get back any replies from newbies who continue asking more questions and giving back nothing. What exactly do you want to know which has not already been discussed on the open forum?
    I'm sorry other mongers have been selfish with info for you. I've shared on the boards and in private messages as much info as I can about the places I've been. As far as specific info I'm just looking for a report. I have searched the forums and there is info that's not clear. One monger said it's a apt but another says it's a business. Are her prices just for massage or can I get a hh massage and my balls tortured for same price LOL. Look sorry I messaged you. I thought we were here to help each other. All I was looking for was session info. Be safe!

  11. #15038

    Maya RX

    Has any one seen Maya RX? I have not seen a lot of info on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/odine

  12. #15037

    Finn13

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    I pmd this monger twice hoping for a report. Crickets. I texted her and she never wrote back. Sorta weird. I really want a report on this one and I'm willing to toftt but can't get her to respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    When I contacted her she said massage only for $$. She quoted almost a grand for full service hour.
    If you researched a tad, you could follow the posts referenced back to that second message I referenced. I have no reason to doubt that post so are you ok with a $200 massage and almost $1 K for FS which her ad states she is into quite a bit. As mentioned, the information is here and all you have to do is look for it.

  13. #15036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    I pmd this monger twice hoping for a report. Crickets. I texted her and she never wrote back. Sorta weird. I really want a report on this one and I'm willing to toftt but can't get her to respond.
    You also messaged me twice regarding her. There is enough info on this board for one to decide if they want to see her. I no longer respond to messages from mongers who only ask questions. I have asked for follow-up when giving info in way too many private messages after giving good intel and never get back any replies from newbies who continue asking more questions and giving back nothing. What exactly do you want to know which has not already been discussed on the open forum?

  14. #15035
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #15034
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape