Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1258

    Merry 262

    I saw Merry was on again but in Skokie! That's a haul for me but nobody has a body like that. She's my ultimate school girl fantasy so I hauled my ass over there. Amazingly, Cristina offered me 30 and 45 even tho website says 1 hour only. So ask, I'm a regular customer. Anyway, this girl has the most insane petite skinny body ever and yet bubble butt and round boobs, not flat. She's 20 and looks like she's 16. Face does have acne issue but her eyes are amazing and she's pretty. Anyway, just seeing her undress and how small she is makes me hard. Her hip bones are perfect and the flat stomach is tight. If you like spinners, this is the one. Her performance is average, so young and inexperienced, but I am clearly not there for performance. Just for access to that visual perfection. Dato was delicious and DATY so sweet. She may possibly have the perfect peach. I don't last very long but with her I can blow a load just looking and touching. Main act was like 2 min for me with her tightness and that's with lots of lube. Afterwards we just chatted for a good 10 min. She's leaving soon and doesn't know when she comes back because she on the tour I believe and travels to other cities. English not great but you can have a dialog.

  2. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Nothing to do with Russian alice now posting on RR?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/165905
    I've seen this one but haven't TOFTT. I hope someone does and verifies if same girl. Pics are clearly fakes but if close enough, she would be worth the visit.

  3. #1256

    Jane - 262

    Looks like she's just started a tour in the area, anyone have the pleasure yet? I'm hoping to get something setup next week but wanted to make sure there were no major red flags.

  4. #1255

    Jane - 262

    Looks like she's just started a tour in the area, anyone have the pleasure yet? I'm hoping to get something setup next week but wanted to make sure there were no major red flags.

  5. #1254

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I miss her too. She was bi and liked to lick pussy.
    Nothing to do with Russian alice now posting on RR?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/165905

  6. #1253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbb1617  [View Original Post]
    I honestly can say I kind of miss her.
    I miss her too. She was bi and liked to lick pussy.

  7. #1252

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbb1617  [View Original Post]
    I honestly can say I kind of miss her. She was getting very wet but felt very tight in the same time and yet she was open minded with pleasant attitude. But that changed at some point.
    At the time, she was average to slightly above average talent for what 262 was brining in. But talent levels have dropped so dramatically over the last 2-3 years, that I would love to have her back.

  8. #1251

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Alice also went by Ely at the 773 bodyrub agency. I figured I wasn't the only one BBFSing her LOL.
    I honestly can say I kind of miss her. She was getting very wet but felt very tight in the same time and yet she was open minded with pleasant attitude. But that changed at some point.

  9. #1250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Nadia

    WOW!

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-50876

    An extremely passionate experience. The energy was there and we seem to have clicked in a way that rarely happens, even with a new GF.

    Average height blond, movie star face, proportionate natural body (not fat, not thin, just right) with an innocent smile that draws you in before she jumps on you for the kill. Nadia knows how to tease, then please.

    I hope your experience is as good as mine.

    Sadly, she leaves in a few days. Pray for her return!

  10. #1249

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I remember Alice. Had no idea she was BBFS. Wow. Anyway, what's SA?

    BTW, I noticed touring girls which is XOC also raised prices now to 420. WTH? These Eastern Europeans are now higher than local talent. And the quality is going down. I think something will change when market recovers because I cannot imagine they will keep up with the real customer base.
    Alice also went by Ely at the 773 bodyrub agency. I figured I wasn't the only one BBFSing her LOL.

  11. #1248

    That is it

    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com

    There's been a couple former Touring Girls girls come through there. I haven't spent time with any yet but have been monitoring to see who's been touring through Chicago.
    Yep, that's the site! Wonder if my previous verification with TG will work. Would certainly like to see more visits from this bunch.

  12. #1247

    You thinking this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    Touring girls was for SA girls but that site closed down with a massage posted. Don't thinks its same as xoc, really how you know? Most girls started in Miami and then traveled. Saw a post they are now using a page on escortbook dot com. But not sure if it's the same arrangement seeking group. It is using the same thought pictures.
    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com

    There's been a couple former Touring Girls girls come through there. I haven't spent time with any yet but have been monitoring to see who's been touring through Chicago.

  13. #1246

    Xoc

    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    Touring girls was for SA girls but that site closed down with a massage posted. Don't thinks its same as xoc, really how you know? Most girls started in Miami and then traveled. Saw a post they are now using a page on escortbook dot com. But not sure if it's the same arrangement seeking group. It is using the same thought pictures.
    XOC has been around for quite some time. They are mostly Russian girls.

  14. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I remember Alice. Had no idea she was BBFS. Wow. Anyway, what's SA?

    BTW, I noticed touring girls which is XOC also raised prices now to 420. WTH? These Eastern Europeans are now higher than local talent. And the quality is going down. I think something will change when market recovers because I cannot imagine they will keep up with the real customer base.
    Touring girls was for SA girls but that site closed down with a massage posted. Don't thinks its same as xoc, really how you know? Most girls started in Miami and then traveled. Saw a post they are now using a page on escortbook dot com. But not sure if it's the same arrangement seeking group. It is using the same thought pictures.

  15. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbb1617  [View Original Post]
    Yeah about that, I just opened to see what is new on the website https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...5---129-45046. 3. 0 for 30 min. I mean this is definitely way way off. Christina probably is looking the stock market and assuming we all are brokers 🤣128514;, or trying to push for 1 hr session for. 5 more.

    I remember a young skinny girl, I think she was going by the name of Alice, I was BBFS her for 200 and a month late she was on SA asking 700. Maybe SA is also on the way of agencies, I think SA was a pool for them before it become really popular among us.
    I remember Alice. Had no idea she was BBFS. Wow. Anyway, what's SA?

    BTW, I noticed touring girls which is XOC also raised prices now to 420. WTH? These Eastern Europeans are now higher than local talent. And the quality is going down. I think something will change when market recovers because I cannot imagine they will keep up with the real customer base.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape