Thread: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1813
-
01-31-21 13:39 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 433Merry 262
I saw Merry was on again but in Skokie! That's a haul for me but nobody has a body like that. She's my ultimate school girl fantasy so I hauled my ass over there. Amazingly, Cristina offered me 30 and 45 even tho website says 1 hour only. So ask, I'm a regular customer. Anyway, this girl has the most insane petite skinny body ever and yet bubble butt and round boobs, not flat. She's 20 and looks like she's 16. Face does have acne issue but her eyes are amazing and she's pretty. Anyway, just seeing her undress and how small she is makes me hard. Her hip bones are perfect and the flat stomach is tight. If you like spinners, this is the one. Her performance is average, so young and inexperienced, but I am clearly not there for performance. Just for access to that visual perfection. Dato was delicious and DATY so sweet. She may possibly have the perfect peach. I don't last very long but with her I can blow a load just looking and touching. Main act was like 2 min for me with her tightness and that's with lots of lube. Afterwards we just chatted for a good 10 min. She's leaving soon and doesn't know when she comes back because she on the tour I believe and travels to other cities. English not great but you can have a dialog.
-
01-31-21 13:31 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 433I've seen this one but haven't TOFTT. I hope someone does and verifies if same girl. Pics are clearly fakes but if close enough, she would be worth the visit.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 10:14 #1256Regular Member

Posts: 24Jane - 262
Looks like she's just started a tour in the area, anyone have the pleasure yet? I'm hoping to get something setup next week but wanted to make sure there were no major red flags.
-
01-31-21 10:09 #1255Regular Member

Posts: 24Jane - 262
Looks like she's just started a tour in the area, anyone have the pleasure yet? I'm hoping to get something setup next week but wanted to make sure there were no major red flags.
-
01-30-21 14:40 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 877Probably not
Nothing to do with Russian alice now posting on RR?
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/165905
-
01-29-21 21:23 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 1676Alice
I miss her too. She was bi and liked to lick pussy.
Originally Posted by Bbb1617
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 00:56 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 936Alice
At the time, she was average to slightly above average talent for what 262 was brining in. But talent levels have dropped so dramatically over the last 2-3 years, that I would love to have her back.
Originally Posted by Bbb1617
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 13:12 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 184Alice
I honestly can say I kind of miss her. She was getting very wet but felt very tight in the same time and yet she was open minded with pleasant attitude. But that changed at some point.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 20:47 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 1358262 Nadia
WOW!
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-50876
An extremely passionate experience. The energy was there and we seem to have clicked in a way that rarely happens, even with a new GF.
Average height blond, movie star face, proportionate natural body (not fat, not thin, just right) with an innocent smile that draws you in before she jumps on you for the kill. Nadia knows how to tease, then please.
I hope your experience is as good as mine.
Sadly, she leaves in a few days. Pray for her return!
-
01-27-21 15:29 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 936Alice
Alice also went by Ely at the 773 bodyrub agency. I figured I wasn't the only one BBFSing her LOL.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 19:13 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 121That is it
Yep, that's the site! Wonder if my previous verification with TG will work. Would certainly like to see more visits from this bunch.
Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 13:37 #1247Regular Member

Posts: 24You thinking this site?
https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
There's been a couple former Touring Girls girls come through there. I haven't spent time with any yet but have been monitoring to see who's been touring through Chicago.
-
01-26-21 00:56 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 286Xoc
XOC has been around for quite some time. They are mostly Russian girls.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 23:47 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 121Touring girls was for SA girls but that site closed down with a massage posted. Don't thinks its same as xoc, really how you know? Most girls started in Miami and then traveled. Saw a post they are now using a page on escortbook dot com. But not sure if it's the same arrangement seeking group. It is using the same thought pictures.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 15:09 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 433I remember Alice. Had no idea she was BBFS. Wow. Anyway, what's SA?
Originally Posted by Bbb1617
[View Original Post]
BTW, I noticed touring girls which is XOC also raised prices now to 420. WTH? These Eastern Europeans are now higher than local talent. And the quality is going down. I think something will change when market recovers because I cannot imagine they will keep up with the real customer base.












Reply With Quote





