Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 18400
-
01-29-21 18:38 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 95Wow
Your confession has led me to do some much needed soul searching and I realized that I have spent approximately $10000 in the last 7 months that I began this hobby. I live in SoCal by the way and things are very expensive down here. I need to control myself, but like you intuited, it is hard to go back once you have tasted those sweet ladies. May God help me and have mercy on my soul, LOL.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 16:52 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 506I fucked a few on your list. These girls are bigger ho's then actual SW. 99 percent will go raw. In my 3 years on SA I had to pay for 3 abortions and more pregnancy scares then I care to remember. I'm guessing I had at least 50. It's why I'm getting ready for bankruptcy. Ran up close to 50 k in debt. I was so addicted.
I calmed down now and haven't been on seeking since like September. I might go back. I'm not sure. Just way less drama with SW. But after you cum in hot college girls, hard to go back to that rubber.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 15:26 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 1241Reverse mortgage territory for me!
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 15:06 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 117World Record for SA fun?
World record for SA fun?
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 13:46 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 328Well Done. You The Man!
Outstanding. Have conversed with 4 from your list, but could not get any to the FC. Baby Girl Sierraaa in particular was one I hunted for a while. Had a M&G set up, but she was a no-show.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 13:37 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 328Contessa6
Any intel on this young lady? Is she real? A pro? Have had some back and forth convo's and can't tell.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7bad...d-78d007b10c4f
-
01-29-21 07:10 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 287J'Taime
Great work! I've had a lot of good experiences but your list has me beat. Any details on J'Taime I'm Leesburg? She looks like exactly my type.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 20:28 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 123Real SB's that I have actually met
Impressive list, sir!
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 15:41 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 1333Hard Work, Work
Salute to you, sir, that's a lot of work!
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 15:39 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 1021Congrats on the sex.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 14:14 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 464Pass along the info please
I'd love to get her information if it's available to seniors. I don't have a premium account on SA though.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 14:04 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 194Real SB's that I have actually met
All girls here are real as I have met them. Not all were my cup of tea so I didn't have long arrangements with most of them.
https://www.seeking.com/member/beb04...e-d72c932f3076
https://www.seeking.com/member/5fb3f...0-978b8e0b7635
https://www.seeking.com/member/308ac...7-c6d7c303ada9
https://www.seeking.com/member/0141e...b-4b2b57cfcd5e
https://www.seeking.com/member/bfaf3...8-d811ee55cb8a
https://www.seeking.com/member/93e60...f-a04dc13224af
https://www.seeking.com/member/dea13...8-bc56a155bb41
https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...0-bc658260d0c5
https://www.seeking.com/member/66f58...8-8a489f4f8f7d
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6004...7-a7a28a0250c2
https://www.seeking.com/member/54801...7-f222b089a8da
https://www.seeking.com/member/ea3b2...c-98a559d9f5d2
https://www.seeking.com/member/f07ba...e-de80ff7f9ffe
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2281...c-d3c98443457e
https://www.seeking.com/member/4a2fc...a-3bf5f5e97670
https://www.seeking.com/member/dce73...1-448d1831688f
-
01-28-21 13:10 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 123Paula / Rachelle199333
Thank you. She was fun but I don't plan on repeating.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 12:33 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 31Katherine0702
I've been talking to this one for a week. She was down to meet but wanted to know arrangement details first. Let's just say that you will need to exceed 2000 month to get her attention. I passed.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 17:41 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 368BeautyDoctor
I'm pretty confident I've seen her as as a pro. Her last picture where she's laying belly down on the bed I believe I've seen. Tried reverse image but no luck.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





