Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5279

    Contessa6

    Any intel on this young lady? Is she real? A pro? Have had some back and forth convo's and can't tell.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7bad...d-78d007b10c4f

  2. #5278

  3. #5277

    Real SB's that I have actually met

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    All girls here are real as I have met them. Not all were my cup of tea so I didn't have long arrangements with most of them.
    Impressive list, sir!

  4. #5276

    Hard Work, Work

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    All girls here are real as I have met them. Not all were my cup of tea so I didn't have long arrangements with most of them.
    Salute to you, sir, that's a lot of work!

  5. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    All girls here are real as I have met them. Not all were my cup of tea so I didn't have long arrangements with most of them.
    Congrats on the sex.

  6. #5274

    Pass along the info please

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and met up with this couple.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f73...b-66fe859f1b84

    I don't usually entertain any couple especially with the shenanigans from the site with muggers and women posing as fake cops. She gave me her number and she informed me that her and her husband are into the cuckold lifestyle. She loves to be used as it turns her on which turns her husband on. They usually book a hotel instead of having someone come to their home. She likes to video chat to make sure the person is real and for safety. I obliged and saw that she was indeed real and looked like her pics. I arrived at the hotel they booked and briefly talked to the couple and got a comfortable vibe from them. The husband likes to watch and will join in but nothing uncomfortable as he is a straight male. Its pretty much a threesome experience with you being in control of what you want. You take one end the husband takes the other etc. She really gets into the whole being used thing. She is slim and tight with nice sized boobs. 3 Franklins gets you 2 hrs of play with either covered or uncovered, BBBJ, CIP, or CIM. Had a good experience especially with the amount of flakes on the site as of late.
    I'd love to get her information if it's available to seniors. I don't have a premium account on SA though.

  7. #5273

  8. #5272

    Paula / Rachelle199333

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Paula something was her name.
    Thank you. She was fun but I don't plan on repeating.

  9. #5271

    Katherine0702

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    My hats off to ya brother, I couldn't get so much as a response. She's definitely my type and I'd probably put the work in for the long term with someone that looks like her. I may try reaching out to her one more time LOL.
    I've been talking to this one for a week. She was down to meet but wanted to know arrangement details first. Let's just say that you will need to exceed 2000 month to get her attention. I passed.

  10. #5270

    BeautyDoctor

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I can highly recommend BeautyDoctor. She is a real, 22 year old goddess who likes to please.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85a71...8-705134673516

    Does anyone have any information on Dulce1 K96 ?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/580a4...d-f843a67f0329
    I'm pretty confident I've seen her as as a pro. Her last picture where she's laying belly down on the bed I believe I've seen. Tried reverse image but no luck.

  11. #5269
    Paula something was her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    I think that is a long term SB that makes new accounts a lot. I think she is a nanny, small tits, okay body if I remember correctly. I can't remember her old username though.

  12. #5268
    I think that is a long term SB that makes new accounts a lot. I think she is a nanny, small tits, okay body if I remember correctly. I can't remember her old username though.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    Pros: She's real, 27, fit, chill, better looking in person and easy to talk to. Covered sex on first date but bare head and she swallows. She's looking for something longer term and allowance based.

    Cons: none really. Wears a lot of makeup? Not a spinner, but not fat either.

    Damage: hotel + 500 2. 5/3 hrs multi.

  13. #5267

    Mia

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fecaf...1-a4f3371af625

    Any info on her? I might be seeing her tonight.

  14. #5266

    Red head and husband

    Took a chance and met up with this couple.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f73...b-66fe859f1b84

    I don't usually entertain any couple especially with the shenanigans from the site with muggers and women posing as fake cops. She gave me her number and she informed me that her and her husband are into the cuckold lifestyle. She loves to be used as it turns her on which turns her husband on. They usually book a hotel instead of having someone come to their home. She likes to video chat to make sure the person is real and for safety. I obliged and saw that she was indeed real and looked like her pics. I arrived at the hotel they booked and briefly talked to the couple and got a comfortable vibe from them. The husband likes to watch and will join in but nothing uncomfortable as he is a straight male. Its pretty much a threesome experience with you being in control of what you want. You take one end the husband takes the other etc. She really gets into the whole being used thing. She is slim and tight with nice sized boobs. 3 Franklins gets you 2 hrs of play with either covered or uncovered, BBBJ, CIP, or CIM. Had a good experience especially with the amount of flakes on the site as of late.

  15. #5265

    Wants $600 and desperate to meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneManX  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/95bf9...9-7d5b28119bde

    Anyone met or talked with this one? I'm really interested in her.
    I chatted with her a while ago. She is desperate to meet (DTF) and wants $600. Can't host or Drive (need a Uber / ride). Non stop messages do you want to meet? Are you free tonight? What about tomorrow? Are you ready now? LOL. $600 ppm is way too much for her in my book so I never met her. Looks real to me based on my chat. Try to negotiate for lower ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape