Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5254

    Webcam girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    Fake / scammer.

    Moved straight to text and sent me pics of some webcam girl names Lexi Lynch which was easy to find via reverse image search.
    Thanks! Lexi Lynch is hot.

  2. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I can highly recommend BeautyDoctor. She is a real, 22 year old goddess who likes to please.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85a71...8-705134673516

    Does anyone have any information on Dulce1 K96 ?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/580a4...d-f843a67f0329
    Would you be ok with sharing the digits of beautydoctor? My seeking account has expired and not planning to renew it for couple of months.

  3. #5252

    Jordan_SeekingFire. Platinum GPS

    Don't have a link to share since she blocked me before I could block her myself earlier, apparently. But while she's a real girl, she's totally consumed with one of the most prolific cases of GPS I've seen in a while. Said she's gotten $1,300-$3,300 per WEEK in allowance by her previous SDs. Ok then. $13 K a month? When I tried to brings things back down to earth she called me cheap and then blocked me after.

  4. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this cutie in Falls Church?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/78555...f-2a5fbb17367e
    Fake / scammer.

    Moved straight to text and sent me pics of some webcam girl names Lexi Lynch which was easy to find via reverse image search.

  5. #5250

    Kiscott

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Like so many, she asks for money before meeting.

  6. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Boys I'll pat myself on the back for this one. Got taken for a cash and dash by SkySofia221 last night. I had a few beers in me and beat up the payment apps, social media and Google for a bit. The person had accounts set up on CashApp and Venmo, and had changed their Venmo I'd to mirror the SA profile name (dumb). Anyway, I took some screen shots of their public payment history on Venmo and found a common last name that (non-SB) transactions were being made to and from last year. I took a flier and reached out to one of the contacts on IG and she said she'd check into it. At this point the Venmo account had been deleted, so I lucked out having taken the screen shots. A few min later she messages me back and asks for my number and says she will call me in a bit. I guess between her and her sister (both in their 30's) figured out based on the transaction history that it was their 18 year old brother. She called him and he came clean that he and some buddies had put the plot together and had seven victims. She apparently read the kid the riot act and I had my refund from him a few min later. Long story short, it sounds like everyone else would be getting their money refunded that they had been scammed on, and she said if I were in contact with anyone else who was scammed by that user name that I should pass their info along. Feel free to DM me if this applies to anyone on here. That was a good feeling tracking him down, big W for the good guys!
    That is some admirable sleuthing and tenacity, but it reinforces one of my self-imposed rules in the sugar bowl: never use cash apps, ever. There's simply no reason to use them, only downsides.

  7. #5248

    'SkySofia221' Scammer Tracked Down; Refunds Coming!

    Boys I'll pat myself on the back for this one. Got taken for a cash and dash by SkySofia221 last night. I had a few beers in me and beat up the payment apps, social media and Google for a bit. The person had accounts set up on CashApp and Venmo, and had changed their Venmo I'd to mirror the SA profile name (dumb). Anyway, I took some screen shots of their public payment history on Venmo and found a common last name that (non-SB) transactions were being made to and from last year. I took a flier and reached out to one of the contacts on IG and she said she'd check into it. At this point the Venmo account had been deleted, so I lucked out having taken the screen shots. A few min later she messages me back and asks for my number and says she will call me in a bit. I guess between her and her sister (both in their 30's) figured out based on the transaction history that it was their 18 year old brother. She called him and he came clean that he and some buddies had put the plot together and had seven victims. She apparently read the kid the riot act and I had my refund from him a few min later. Long story short, it sounds like everyone else would be getting their money refunded that they had been scammed on, and she said if I were in contact with anyone else who was scammed by that user name that I should pass their info along. Feel free to DM me if this applies to anyone on here. That was a good feeling tracking him down, big W for the good guys!

  8. #5247

    Ashley

    Any info on this cutie in Falls Church?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/78555...f-2a5fbb17367e

  9. #5246

    Rachelle199333

    Pros: She's real, 27, fit, chill, better looking in person and easy to talk to. Covered sex on first date but bare head and she swallows. She's looking for something longer term and allowance based.

    Cons: none really. Wears a lot of makeup? Not a spinner, but not fat either.

    Damage: hotel + 500 2. 5/3 hrs multi.

  10. #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcguy246  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from her? Seems like she fell off the radar.
    Seems like. Her new username is mackisasnack. Profile says she last logged on Jan 5th, also says she moved into a new apt. She ghosted me, so no idea other than that.

  11. #5244

  12. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcinmd15  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever meet her?
    I didn't. My spidey senses went off and I never gave her my address. Thank god too.

  13. #5242

    Little Cavalier

    Anyone ever get anywhere with this one, over the years?

    She's been on and off the site for years. Recently laid off, not sure if that will finally shake her to reality. Always seemed more like a WYP type.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b469e...9-52354a329c69

  14. #5241

    B0 NNI -- one to avoid

    Not looking to get intimate, claims to want a "real" relationship not an SB one. Not sure why she's on the site then. More drama in the few days I was talking to her than most have in a month.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c8a5...e-90b1e133d82b

  15. #5240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with her? We've got tentative plans this weekend, just curious if anyone else has any updated info on her. Thanks.
    I'd say go for it. I kinda' like the short hair Washington woman look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape