Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13766
    Quote Originally Posted by Coltt45  [View Original Post]
    New member but have enjoyed your posts King. Who do you like for massage in KM area? Thanks.

    I love getting a great massage so most traditional AMPs delivers. I try to avoid the FS AMP's because I don't like to be rushed, get interrupted (girls answering calls or door when a customer calls / enters the shop), and hearing mongers get shorted on time. Now if I hear of a stunning girl working there (like Olivia at Maple a month or so back- man she was HOT!) then I might go check her out. Otherwise, if I want FS, I go to one of the agencies.

    I like larger AMPs like Paradise Spa, Massage Oasis, MBC, Sakura Massage, Healthy Massage. Larger shops will often times have 5 or more girls to choose from, and there likely to be 2-3 young girls, or in their 30's. There will be girls of all body types. I try to avoid small shops because they'll have maybe 2 girls working and you often get interrupted during the massage.

    I also read posts / reviews on this board for the "unicorns. " Sometimes smaller shops have great talents. I've had success at Convoy Massage as well. Then there are the CiCi's (yes, every shop has a CiCi) at Leisure Spa, and the one that works at the sister spa with Shanghai. Both give great massage, and have awesome boobs.

    Have fun and happy hunting.

    Don't forget, Chinese New Year is a couple of weeks away. Bring this up with the girls during your massage and you'll get extra points for knowing about their culture, etc. Plus it's a nice way to make the girls feel comfortable with you when they can talk about something they know.

  2. #13765

    Convoy massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I called several of the AMPs in the Convoy area and they are all opened today.

    I'm going for a massage tonight. And will probably run into some of you fellas.
    New member but have enjoyed your posts King. Who do you like for massage in KM area? Thanks.

  3. #13764

    Massage Parlors are Opened

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/

    It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.
    I called several of the AMPs in the Convoy area and they are all opened today.

    I'm going for a massage tonight. And will probably run into some of you fellas.

  4. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/

    It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.
    I believed massage parlors also falls under personal care so they should be able to open as well. I reached out to several of the AMP owners and they said they are waiting on the County's directives but believed they will be able to open within a day or two.

  5. #13762
    Quote Originally Posted by JustARub  [View Original Post]
    Expect everything to reopen immediately with same policy as pre-SAH order. Masks / temps etc. But open.
    I reached out to several of the AMP owners and they said they are waiting on the County's directives but believed they will be able to open within a day or two.

  6. #13761
    Quote Originally Posted by Air49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?
    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/

    It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.

  7. #13760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101
    What is the link or the address or name of place on camino? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LycosJoe  [View Original Post]
    Checked the place out on Camino del Rio.

    It's been showing up a lot on rr, so I was curious.

    It's in a pretty big building with a lot of foot traffic.

    One girl was working. Pretty short (5 ft ish), Chinese girl who kind of looked Filipino.

    She had an OK body, but nice legs.

    I paid everything upfront bc she asked for it. And she got straight to business. I felt a bit cheated out bc we were done and she didn't even do any massage at all.

    40+1. 4 was the total dmg. I don't think I'd repeat based on the no massage part.

  8. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by Air49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?
    Expect everything to reopen immediately with same policy as pre-SAH order. Masks / temps etc. But open.

  9. #13758
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Reopening?

    Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?

  10. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I almost pulled the trigger there a few weeks ago, but it was bustling outside with quite a few folks at that restaraunt outdoor tent thing. Ended up going to Rainbow for my January massage instead. Will cross off Diamond from the list of February possibilities.
    I agree!!

    I just read an RM report that a junior monger was severely overcharged for some standard extra's by Yuki at Diamond 6th Ave.

    I will Avoid.

  11. #13756
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Ended up going later in the evening. Didn't see any of the girls I saw earlier. Paid for an hour. Out in 25. Her wechat notifications were going crazy the entire time. I can only describe the massage technique as angry and aggressive. It was mostly her poking and jabbing me (I typically ask for hard on the soft-hard pressure but was not asked). Tip request right after the flip. Handed her 60 she wanted 80. Held the line. Jackhammer happy ending. Half ass clean up and wipe down. Def 1 and done for me here. I'd be interested if anyone has had a positive experience here. This was one of the worst experiences service wise I've had in quite a long time. Otd 1. 2.
    Thanks. I almost pulled the trigger there a few weeks ago, but it was bustling outside with quite a few folks at that restaraunt outdoor tent thing. Ended up going to Rainbow for my January massage instead. Will cross off Diamond from the list of February possibilities.

  12. #13755
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about that spot too LOL. Too many Diamond Spas. But I've heard mixed reviews on that place really good and bad.
    Ended up going later in the evening. Didn't see any of the girls I saw earlier. Paid for an hour. Out in 25. Her wechat notifications were going crazy the entire time. I can only describe the massage technique as angry and aggressive. It was mostly her poking and jabbing me (I typically ask for hard on the soft-hard pressure but was not asked). Tip request right after the flip. Handed her 60 she wanted 80. Held the line. Jackhammer happy ending. Half ass clean up and wipe down. Def 1 and done for me here. I'd be interested if anyone has had a positive experience here. This was one of the worst experiences service wise I've had in quite a long time. Otd 1. 2.

  13. #13754

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Popped in today after I was told there was a table shower. There is not or at least it was unavailable to me. Anyways, I saw two ladies working. Both were relatively attractive as far as AMP girls go. One liked to be 30's, the other 40's. Both both ladies were pretty busty if you don't mind a little sag. 50 hhr 60 hr. There was a third girl that looks a bit younger but she was in the back of the spa so I didn't get a solid look at her. Anyways, def seems like it might be worth a visit. I def plan on returning.

    AAnd just for clarity, Im referring to the one in Hillcrest that neighbors a couple of Asian restaurants
    I was wondering about that spot too LOL. Too many Diamond Spas. But I've heard mixed reviews on that place really good and bad.

  14. #13753

    Unintended recon

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Eva at Diamond in La Mesa? The one I'm asking about is in North Park. Just opened up recently.
    Popped in today after I was told there was a table shower. There is not or at least it was unavailable to me. Anyways, I saw two ladies working. Both were relatively attractive as far as AMP girls go. One liked to be 30's, the other 40's. Both both ladies were pretty busty if you don't mind a little sag. 50 hhr 60 hr. There was a third girl that looks a bit younger but she was in the back of the spa so I didn't get a solid look at her. Anyways, def seems like it might be worth a visit. I def plan on returning.

    AAnd just for clarity, I’m referring to the one in Hillcrest that neighbors a couple of Asian restaurants

  15. #13752

    Jw

    Recently checked out JW (formerly Jasmine on Mission Gorge Rd, one of my early faves). New management, apparently. Instead of a 40/40 HE place, there is now an expanded menu. "Candy" was one of the most drop-dead gorgeous AMP girls I've ever met, great face and body, spoke good English, and kinda flirty the way I like. 2 benjis OTD for FS, might just have to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape