Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13756

    Convoy massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I called several of the AMPs in the Convoy area and they are all opened today.

    I'm going for a massage tonight. And will probably run into some of you fellas.
    New member but have enjoyed your posts King. Who do you like for massage in KM area? Thanks.

  2. #13755

    Massage Parlors are Opened

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/

    It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.
    I called several of the AMPs in the Convoy area and they are all opened today.

    I'm going for a massage tonight. And will probably run into some of you fellas.

  3. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/

    It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.
    I believed massage parlors also falls under personal care so they should be able to open as well. I reached out to several of the AMP owners and they said they are waiting on the County's directives but believed they will be able to open within a day or two.

  4. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by JustARub  [View Original Post]
    Expect everything to reopen immediately with same policy as pre-SAH order. Masks / temps etc. But open.
    I reached out to several of the AMP owners and they said they are waiting on the County's directives but believed they will be able to open within a day or two.

  5. #13752
    Quote Originally Posted by Air49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?
    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/

    It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.

  6. #13751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101
    What is the link or the address or name of place on camino? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LycosJoe  [View Original Post]
    Checked the place out on Camino del Rio.

    It's been showing up a lot on rr, so I was curious.

    It's in a pretty big building with a lot of foot traffic.

    One girl was working. Pretty short (5 ft ish), Chinese girl who kind of looked Filipino.

    She had an OK body, but nice legs.

    I paid everything upfront bc she asked for it. And she got straight to business. I felt a bit cheated out bc we were done and she didn't even do any massage at all.

    40+1. 4 was the total dmg. I don't think I'd repeat based on the no massage part.

  7. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by Air49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?
    Expect everything to reopen immediately with same policy as pre-SAH order. Masks / temps etc. But open.

  8. #13749
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Reopening?

    Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?

  9. #13748
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I almost pulled the trigger there a few weeks ago, but it was bustling outside with quite a few folks at that restaraunt outdoor tent thing. Ended up going to Rainbow for my January massage instead. Will cross off Diamond from the list of February possibilities.
    I agree!!

    I just read an RM report that a junior monger was severely overcharged for some standard extra's by Yuki at Diamond 6th Ave.

    I will Avoid.

  10. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Ended up going later in the evening. Didn't see any of the girls I saw earlier. Paid for an hour. Out in 25. Her wechat notifications were going crazy the entire time. I can only describe the massage technique as angry and aggressive. It was mostly her poking and jabbing me (I typically ask for hard on the soft-hard pressure but was not asked). Tip request right after the flip. Handed her 60 she wanted 80. Held the line. Jackhammer happy ending. Half ass clean up and wipe down. Def 1 and done for me here. I'd be interested if anyone has had a positive experience here. This was one of the worst experiences service wise I've had in quite a long time. Otd 1. 2.
    Thanks. I almost pulled the trigger there a few weeks ago, but it was bustling outside with quite a few folks at that restaraunt outdoor tent thing. Ended up going to Rainbow for my January massage instead. Will cross off Diamond from the list of February possibilities.

  11. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about that spot too LOL. Too many Diamond Spas. But I've heard mixed reviews on that place really good and bad.
    Ended up going later in the evening. Didn't see any of the girls I saw earlier. Paid for an hour. Out in 25. Her wechat notifications were going crazy the entire time. I can only describe the massage technique as angry and aggressive. It was mostly her poking and jabbing me (I typically ask for hard on the soft-hard pressure but was not asked). Tip request right after the flip. Handed her 60 she wanted 80. Held the line. Jackhammer happy ending. Half ass clean up and wipe down. Def 1 and done for me here. I'd be interested if anyone has had a positive experience here. This was one of the worst experiences service wise I've had in quite a long time. Otd 1. 2.

  12. #13745

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Popped in today after I was told there was a table shower. There is not or at least it was unavailable to me. Anyways, I saw two ladies working. Both were relatively attractive as far as AMP girls go. One liked to be 30's, the other 40's. Both both ladies were pretty busty if you don't mind a little sag. 50 hhr 60 hr. There was a third girl that looks a bit younger but she was in the back of the spa so I didn't get a solid look at her. Anyways, def seems like it might be worth a visit. I def plan on returning.

    AAnd just for clarity, Im referring to the one in Hillcrest that neighbors a couple of Asian restaurants
    I was wondering about that spot too LOL. Too many Diamond Spas. But I've heard mixed reviews on that place really good and bad.

  13. #13744

    Unintended recon

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Eva at Diamond in La Mesa? The one I'm asking about is in North Park. Just opened up recently.
    Popped in today after I was told there was a table shower. There is not or at least it was unavailable to me. Anyways, I saw two ladies working. Both were relatively attractive as far as AMP girls go. One liked to be 30's, the other 40's. Both both ladies were pretty busty if you don't mind a little sag. 50 hhr 60 hr. There was a third girl that looks a bit younger but she was in the back of the spa so I didn't get a solid look at her. Anyways, def seems like it might be worth a visit. I def plan on returning.

    AAnd just for clarity, I’m referring to the one in Hillcrest that neighbors a couple of Asian restaurants

  14. #13743

    Jw

    Recently checked out JW (formerly Jasmine on Mission Gorge Rd, one of my early faves). New management, apparently. Instead of a 40/40 HE place, there is now an expanded menu. "Candy" was one of the most drop-dead gorgeous AMP girls I've ever met, great face and body, spoke good English, and kinda flirty the way I like. 2 benjis OTD for FS, might just have to repeat.

  15. #13742

    108

    This place has always been a good reliable spot for good / decent experiences and prices, so I.

    C. thought it became a victim of the lockdown when I dropped in a couple months ago to find the door locked.

    To my pleasant surprise, BSB posted about a recent visit, so I made one myself. Lilah or maybe Lily gave an actual good maybe that included walking on my back, so I definitely appreciated that. Honestly, first time I've had that massage & FS combo. Looks 7 (AMP grading curve) with smaller man mades, that felt slightly hard (almost always minus points if it's man made for me), but the combo would make consider to her visit again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape