Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 281 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. Age looks attire during massage,? Could be a find! Thanks.
    Jeans and t-shirt.

    Age 40's my guess, average looking IMHO.

  2. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    How did she look? Age?
    Ditto. Age looks attire during massage,? Could be a find! Thanks.

  3. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/bts/...263878195.html

    Standard finish, said after a couple visits other options are available.

    Can't say if its true or not.
    How did she look? Age?

  4. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/bts/...263878195.html

    Standard finish, said after a couple visits other options are available.

    Can't say if its true or not.

  5. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I went to he place in north branford. Nice house. Gorgeous girl. Quite neighborhood and extremely safe. Good massage. I didn't try for extras. She is very nice and open. Complimented men on my body and man parts. I will most definitly return!! Please keep me posted.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #1549

    Live your best life

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Any one have information on this one post is craigslist beauty section.

    Thanks.
    I went to he place in north branford. Nice house. Gorgeous girl. Quite neighborhood and extremely safe. Good massage. I didn't try for extras. She is very nice and open. Complimented men on my body and man parts. I will most definitly return!! Please keep me posted.

  7. #1548

    Double ds

    Out with the old and in with the new. Gina was great, but now she's "On Vacation" whatever that means. If I were you I would request to take a vacation to "Georgia", doesn't really have southern hospitality but definitely attentive and worth it. Amazing curves.

  8. #1547

    Live life your best

    Any one have information on this one post is craigslist beauty section.

    Thanks.

  9. #1546
    I called last week. MMS said she was on vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    I have to go down to New Haven this week and I can't wait any longer for a DD visit. Is Lisa still working there? If not any other recent recommendations?

  10. #1545

    Lisa DD?

    I have to go down to New Haven this week and I can't wait any longer for a DD visit. Is Lisa still working there? If not any other recent recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Occupyso  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews below, week before Thanksgiving I specifically booked Lisa ahead of time for an 1 am session. I should've known better. I have never had any late night sessions at any AMPs that were good, presumably bc the girls are tired and just that not into it at that hour. But I was impatient and wanted to sample. Came away very disappointed. Yes she is younger than most others yes her body is amazing yes she is tall and leggy yes she teased in TS and massage / ST / CBJ very well, but the final act of FS was very subpar. Even before FS she went very fast with the CBJ and wouldn't slow down when I asked her to or tried to pull away. Then she pulled the vice grip with legs move and wouldn't spread her legs out even when I motioned for her to and tried to spread them apart. Lots of fake loud moaning, clearly a ploy to get me to come more quickly and end it. I gave up trying, and she succeeded. Was only in there for 40-45 min tops. Felt like I got jibbed out of what could have be a great session, but I only have myself to blame given the late hour. I think. I might give her another try in the afternoon once more and if it's also subpar or even average, will just stick to Cash.

  11. #1544

    Angel spa

    Has anyone been to what was formerly known as angel spa in branford? There used to be nice crew there. One of them jenny also worked at tai spa in old saybrook.

  12. #1543

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    https://newhaven.rubratings.com/126230

    Anyone see this one, how was it?
    I haven't seen her but talked to her on the phone a couple times last summer trying to set something up. Couldn't make it work schedule-wise but sounded on the phone exactly like the woman in the ad -- mature, intelligent, sexy. Lives in Baltimore area but has family up here so grabs some casino-customer money when she's up here. Sounds lovely on the phone and I'd see her in a heartbeat if location were easier for me. Let us know how it goes.

    Also advertises on STG:

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/ma...l/154772156759

  13. #1542

    Ad in New Haven. Incall Groton

    https://newhaven.rubratings.com/126230

    Anyone see this one, how was it?

  14. #1541

  15. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by MHO  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, it is in Milford about 100 yards from Bodywork's Station.
    I took a chance and visited Ming's. Very friendly, younger, and cute girl working. Was pleased and satisfied. Usual standard fee and service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape