Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 281 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Ming's

    On Christmas day, I went for drive to check out places mentioned in Post #1412. I ended up at Ming's as they were open and no cars in the parking lot. My first time there.

    Went in for an hour massage, 0.6. No table shower was offered, I don't know if that is available. Girl was very pretty, great shape, good English, very fun with a nice personalty.

    The place, girl and massage exceeded my expectations and I left very happy and relaxed.

  2. #1532

    Branford

    One of the AMP's in Branford is HJ only the other is FS, however the ladies are older, 50 and older.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    Only good for HE, no FS.

  3. #1531

    Bodyworks in Milford

    Went there a few days ago at night. Got to say I do not like the spot it is at, very open and next to a busy pizza shop. Went in the lady is about late 40's body is not good, from the I can see face is not good. Over all not good. Massage was ok she started with walking on my back, I don't mind it. During the massage she constantly asked me let her know what area I want her to work on more. Jeez can't I get a decent massage first then into the whatever? But at the end got the typical handy on the flip. Idk if this the the same bobby and BBFS place everyone is talking about, if it is then it might just be because it was my first time there. There was only that lady working there. I speak a bit Chinese I tried to get as much info as I can out of her. What I can gather is all the Chinese places in Milford the lady all knows each other and know what each place offer. This lady has been at bodyworks for about 3 years. I was told they do not offer anything other than a HJ on the flip. I will try a few more times and report back, I am very curious as if she actually provides the service everyone is saying she does but she is really not much to look at. Big saggy tits at most, typical flat old Asian lady ass.

  4. #1530

    Bfd amp

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.
    Only good for HE, no FS.

  5. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Shows that YMMV. I daydreamed about going there a while back and got only covered offers and an awful massage. Beautiful woman though. I did make the mistake of saying it was my first there though. She was very paranoid. I did get two goals though.
    How old was she? "Beautiful woman" and these AMPs that usually have 40+ isn't something I'm used to hearing LOL.

  6. #1528

    Georgia at DD

    Stopped by DD earlier in the week hoping to see Lisa, my favorite there. Unfortunately she is on vacation, so mamasan said she would take care of me. After waiting about 10 minutes Georgia, large breasted and curvy, came in. She had a bad attitude from the get go, but I was hoping that she would make up for it later. Long story short, avoid her like the plague. She complained about her fee for services, she pestered me about when I saw Lisa last, and the dress covered up a body that desperately needs to hit the gym. I finished as quickly as I could. Waste of time and money.

  7. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Went to Bodyworks the other day, went late in the evening, I can confirm there was a offer of BBFS I didn't take it but instead took the handy.

    I do have to say the massage was above average.
    Hmm. Shows that YMMV. I daydreamed about going there a while back and got only covered offers and an awful massage. Beautiful woman though. I did make the mistake of saying it was my first there though. She was very paranoid. I did get two goals though.

  8. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    What is DD? Is that the place behind Dunkin on Whalley?
    Sounds like it and IMO they are the best provider in the area.

  9. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by WishId  [View Original Post]
    I frequent this place several times a year. Previously, a. 4 tip got you some utc roaming on the ending. I was there this week and pulled a younger chunkier provider. On the flip she asked me how much I was going to tip which is never a good sign. When I told her. 4 or. 5 if she allowed some upper utc roaming her English got much better and she said "are you kidding me?" Maybe its the pandemic but I refuse to be played by some massage girl and ended the massage and walked out. I would wait a few months till a new crew rotates in and they are hungrier as it is hard to believe anyone would be a repeat customer with this particular crew.
    Same thing happened to me at the place in Saybrook and at Thai in Ellington, bad move on their part.

    I won't be back to either place, there are plenty of other places that don't beat you up for another $20.

  10. #1524

    Inquiring

    How open are you talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Carnation in East Haven, beautiful ladies (2) that I saw, open menu.

  11. #1523

    Branford West main

    I frequent this place several times a year. Previously, a. 4 tip got you some utc roaming on the ending. I was there this week and pulled a younger chunkier provider. On the flip she asked me how much I was going to tip which is never a good sign. When I told her. 4 or. 5 if she allowed some upper utc roaming her English got much better and she said "are you kidding me?" Maybe its the pandemic but I refuse to be played by some massage girl and ended the massage and walked out. I would wait a few months till a new crew rotates in and they are hungrier as it is hard to believe anyone would be a repeat customer with this particular crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.

  12. #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry not familiar Bodyworks? Link?
    Google Bodyworks Station Massage in Milford.

  13. #1521

    Bodyworks

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Looks sketchy, googled the email and there is an identical ad in chicago.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...a/961222996015
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Went to Bodyworks the other day, went late in the evening, I can confirm there was a offer of BBFS I didn't take it but instead took the handy.

    I do have to say the massage was above average.
    I'm sorry not familiar Bodyworks? Link?

  14. #1520

    I wasn't expecting the offer

    Went to Bodyworks the other day, went late in the evening, I can confirm there was a offer of BBFS I didn't take it but instead took the handy.

    I do have to say the massage was above average.

  15. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?

    Thanks.
    Carnation in East Haven, beautiful ladies (2) that I saw, open menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape