Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3531

    One and Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a diff profile and I think she moved. Used to stay in the Gov housing projects in Noblesville. Hell 3 years back maybe? 2017 ish she moves kinda slow but fun.
    I talked to her a few months back, but never could get a time worked out. Very slow to respond to texts. Did you see her more than once and what was pricing, if you can remember. She quoted $3, but don't think it would have been worth it.

  2. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Been working her about a week, slow going. Anyone know about her thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d631...b-a03d158c83a1
    She used to have a diff profile and I think she moved. Used to stay in the Gov housing projects in Noblesville. Hell 3 years back maybe? 2017 ish she moves kinda slow but fun.

  3. #3529

    Anyone know about her?

    Been working her about a week, slow going. Anyone know about her thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d631...b-a03d158c83a1

  4. #3528

    Full pro

    Does she advertise elsewhere or is she just on SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while and she's legit. I've known her for maybe 5 years and she was better as a pro-am than now that she's a full on pro. But she's fun!

  5. #3527

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? She has been around awhile, I just couldn't find any reviews.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b735...9-de4f8cd8fd21
    She's been around a while and she's legit. I've known her for maybe 5 years and she was better as a pro-am than now that she's a full on pro. But she's fun!

  6. #3526
    Messaged with her on SA and said she wanted to meet set a day and when I tried to confirm, no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]

  7. #3525

    Just texting

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? She has been around awhile, I just couldn't find any reviews.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b735...9-de4f8cd8fd21
    I've texted with her on SA. She got right to it saying she wanted mutual connection and great sex. Quoted me $$ Said the pics are recent and she has a place.

  8. #3524

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by NewStone2020  [View Original Post]
    If lots knew, especially the long time SA girls who change profiles, they would be reaching out to some of us to tell us not to post things. Some of the good ones, emotional issues one and of course the lame ones. Just my opinion.
    There is no team mentality and half of your fellow mongers are playing Sir Gallahad
    Plenty know and just don't care. Publicity even bad publicity is still publicity. They've figured this out. Very few girls are hurt with a bad review. I've witnessed this first hand. Why is that? Because I've seen at least 4 reviews that were not accurate or at least werent my experience. Posted in last couple months. So why not dispute the monger? What's that acronym?? YMMV? A SB is who told me about this place. They don't care what you post about them. Business is booming. They're sitting on a gold mine, it doesn't run out like toilet paper it's ready to go again in hours or worst case next day. IF a monger is good enough to make it sore. Big if. This place is marketing 101 for a Sgr Bbby.

  9. #3523

    Kaliwdabooty

    Traded one text asking her where she live, stated East Side and gave me her text app immediately. $$. 5 PPM, anything goes. Something didn't sound right, felt like I was talking to a hood rat. I backed off, you guys can take the risk. Message her directly, takes two second to get her number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad8d3...3-a2b1998dbd73
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  10. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    Have messaged her twice and she never even read them.
    Probably because I was ramming her at the time.

  11. #3521

    LovelyRanea

    Any information on this one? She has been around awhile, I just couldn't find any reviews.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b735...9-de4f8cd8fd21

  12. #3520

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Have messaged her twice and she never even read them.

  13. #3519

    Could use some help


  14. #3518

    Not much

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    How much did the 24 hours hit your wallet for?
    $. 5, dinner and hotel.

  15. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Have at it, I had been with her for 2 months. Fun and easy, $. 5, you have to host. Going to a college in town, took her off site for awhile. We did a 24 hours and went 5 times. BBFS, CIM, anything goes. Does live an hour south of Indy but will travel. Last four is 6973. She is seeing a few daddies.
    How much did the 24 hours hit your wallet for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape