Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 28081
-
01-27-21 07:26 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 43Convoy massage
New member but have enjoyed your posts King. Who do you like for massage in KM area? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:29 #13755Banned Member

Posts: 3075Massage Parlors are Opened
I called several of the AMPs in the Convoy area and they are all opened today.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
I'm going for a massage tonight. And will probably run into some of you fellas.
-
01-25-21 20:35 #13754Banned Member

Posts: 3075I believed massage parlors also falls under personal care so they should be able to open as well. I reached out to several of the AMP owners and they said they are waiting on the County's directives but believed they will be able to open within a day or two.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 20:33 #13753Banned Member

Posts: 3075I reached out to several of the AMP owners and they said they are waiting on the County's directives but believed they will be able to open within a day or two.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 18:49 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 479https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/he...y-purple-tier/
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
It says that tattoo parlors and hair salons can open indoors. I'm not sure how it relates to massage though.
-
01-25-21 18:46 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 101What is the link or the address or name of place on camino? Thanks.
Originally Posted by LycosJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 18:03 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 111Expect everything to reopen immediately with same policy as pre-SAH order. Masks / temps etc. But open.
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 12:48 #13749Regular Member

Posts: 16Reopening?
Anyone know about reopening in regards to the statewide regional orders lifted today by Governor Newsome?
-
01-25-21 01:03 #13748Banned Member

Posts: 31I agree!!
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
I just read an RM report that a junior monger was severely overcharged for some standard extra's by Yuki at Diamond 6th Ave.
I will Avoid.
-
01-24-21 12:42 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 224Thanks. I almost pulled the trigger there a few weeks ago, but it was bustling outside with quite a few folks at that restaraunt outdoor tent thing. Ended up going to Rainbow for my January massage instead. Will cross off Diamond from the list of February possibilities.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 11:38 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 278Ended up going later in the evening. Didn't see any of the girls I saw earlier. Paid for an hour. Out in 25. Her wechat notifications were going crazy the entire time. I can only describe the massage technique as angry and aggressive. It was mostly her poking and jabbing me (I typically ask for hard on the soft-hard pressure but was not asked). Tip request right after the flip. Handed her 60 she wanted 80. Held the line. Jackhammer happy ending. Half ass clean up and wipe down. Def 1 and done for me here. I'd be interested if anyone has had a positive experience here. This was one of the worst experiences service wise I've had in quite a long time. Otd 1. 2.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 01:33 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 65Diamond
I was wondering about that spot too LOL. Too many Diamond Spas. But I've heard mixed reviews on that place really good and bad.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 17:06 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 278Unintended recon
Popped in today after I was told there was a table shower. There is not or at least it was unavailable to me. Anyways, I saw two ladies working. Both were relatively attractive as far as AMP girls go. One liked to be 30's, the other 40's. Both both ladies were pretty busty if you don't mind a little sag. 50 hhr 60 hr. There was a third girl that looks a bit younger but she was in the back of the spa so I didn't get a solid look at her. Anyways, def seems like it might be worth a visit. I def plan on returning.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
AAnd just for clarity, I’m referring to the one in Hillcrest that neighbors a couple of Asian restaurants
-
01-23-21 10:54 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 32Jw
Recently checked out JW (formerly Jasmine on Mission Gorge Rd, one of my early faves). New management, apparently. Instead of a 40/40 HE place, there is now an expanded menu. "Candy" was one of the most drop-dead gorgeous AMP girls I've ever met, great face and body, spoke good English, and kinda flirty the way I like. 2 benjis OTD for FS, might just have to repeat.
-
01-23-21 01:28 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 132108
This place has always been a good reliable spot for good / decent experiences and prices, so I.
C. thought it became a victim of the lockdown when I dropped in a couple months ago to find the door locked.
To my pleasant surprise, BSB posted about a recent visit, so I made one myself. Lilah or maybe Lily gave an actual good maybe that included walking on my back, so I definitely appreciated that. Honestly, first time I've had that massage & FS combo. Looks 7 (AMP grading curve) with smaller man mades, that felt slightly hard (almost always minus points if it's man made for me), but the combo would make consider to her visit again.










Reply With Quote





