Thread: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1813
-
01-25-21 08:56 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 184Rates
Yeah about that, I just opened to see what is new on the website https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...5---129-45046. 3. 0 for 30 min. I mean this is definitely way way off. Christina probably is looking the stock market and assuming we all are brokers 🤣128514;, or trying to push for 1 hr session for. 5 more.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
I remember a young skinny girl, I think she was going by the name of Alice, I was BBFS her for 200 and a month late she was on SA asking 700. Maybe SA is also on the way of agencies, I think SA was a pool for them before it become really popular among us.
-
01-24-21 22:18 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 338100% agreed! I was a loyal 262 customer for years, but then they started rising rate with less than stellar talent.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
Sorry but that is a losing business model.
-
01-24-21 11:25 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 433Amen! How did 262 become what it is now? Prices went through the roof, quality is iffy, and most girls are over 30. I remember the good old days and some of the local young talent were amazing. I had a good connection with a couple that left the area unfortunately and that was a loss for me for sure. Now I hesitate every time I want to text Cristina because it's 50/50 what you will walk into at $$.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 10:34 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 1676I'm talking about Ukrainian girls from our own local pool. Hard to believe not long ago, I was DFK'ing and licking college girl pussies for 120 bucks at 262. Most mongers at that time were over paying jaded skanks.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 09:39 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 33Immigration policy changes
This is interesting, can you elaborate?
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
I am not familiar with the current arrangements for immigration from the Ukraine. Are there some current restrictions due to COVID??
-
01-21-21 08:49 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 433Yes very possible but travel is already open to visitors so it won't be a huge change I don't think. The Russian tour girls are still going and didn't stop, just slowed a little. Since 262 is now on the tour girl circuit, the variety is nice but it lost its touch with local GND type girls and most of what she gets are typical older ladies using dated pics or fake pics. So it's always a surprise when you walk in. Some of the new girls are asking for tips which just ruins the whole experience. There also seems to be an influx of Colombian girls touring through other agencies and they are now asking for $$ which is crazy for a Colombian. You'd think prices would go down but no, the lockup has jacked prices up.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 08:44 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 433Yes, same. Some girls work multiple agencies at time. Mery at 262 was also before with ECE for few days. Zara at 262 was with the old 530 and another place. I don't have experience with LuLu as she is not my type at all but the MA pics are real and MA does a better job with using real pics than 262 which mostly has fake pics that are nowhere close to reality. Always add 5-10 years and 20 lbs.
Originally Posted by Alias7883
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 23:54 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 877Lulu
I follow this forum and I could tell you I can't remember a post about her from the regulars. I was surprised her name went all the way back to Feb 2019 when I searched the thread. Not 100% but I think Bea at MA is fairly new. Or maybe I just never noticed her. I've never been to MA but I'm only looking at Aria and Chloe chi.
Originally Posted by Alias7883
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 22:41 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 1676If immigration policy changes, we might see Ukraine cuties again. 262 would be the main beneficiary.
Originally Posted by Alias7883
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 14:50 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 33262 could stand to improve a little
This is definitely true for some of the girls.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
Generally if I feel the pictures are too far off, I'll walk. I had to do this a month or two ago with Alexandria. She was visibly heavier and older than her pictures. When the secretary asked me why, I told her it was the pictures. She asked me what exactly about the pictures. I told her they were not accurate. Just checked and they have not been changed since I brought it up. 262 has been good to me in the past, but I am a handful of walk outs away from giving them up.
That being said, I have enjoyed some of the girls there (Kethryn, Olesya, Toma, Betty, Inga, Victoria) and I like that there is a rotation for variety.
-
01-20-21 14:31 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 33Is Lulu (262) Bea (MA) or am I being had?
I recently asked the secretary at 262 if she had any clearer pictures of Lulu. She responded just one and sent me one of the pictures used for Bea at MA.
Confused, I sent her a another picture of Bea from MA and asked if that was her also. She said yes.
Are they the same? Is Lulu any good?
Any information would be appreciated.
-
01-20-21 14:23 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 33Olesya
This is actually kind of funny. I had an hr appointment with Olesya. About 20-30 mins in she said she had to leave to go to the bank. (Her english is pretty limited so this was done with the google translate voice option). Thankfully she refunded me. Maybe she just spends a lot of time at the bank LOL.
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 14:32 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 1358I also upgraded to FS which depends on the lady, but can be 100 to 200 more.
Originally Posted by Ppete8231
[View Original Post]
Laura is a tall thin blond Eastern Euro who matches the pictures very closely and I enjoyed the vist. She is the type you would expect to see at MA or 262. There are a few reviews on her and I think all were positive.
-
01-19-21 12:16 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 75Clm
Anyone knows what's included in door fees? Is $150/220 literally the door fees, and there is extra $100-150 in tip expectation for any type of fun. Does it vary by ladies- anyone seen Laura there?
-
01-16-21 07:07 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 302Nelli has recently lost about 30 or 40 pounds. It's the same person.
Originally Posted by Ppete8231
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





