Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Cristina who runs this agency just doesn't get it. She thinks Asian is Caucasian
    You can just ask if the girl is white.

  2. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Nelli has a Belly! Not great body, she's plump. And her face is a 5 on a great day. Looks nothing like the pics of her she uses. I felt scammed. Best part was she's American and nice so you can actually talk to her, but I really had to close my eyes and focus hard for the L2 to work. Not repeatable for me but I have to admit I like petite and younger. Cristina says 26-28, you better believe it's 35.
    Is it possible we are talking about different people. Nelli was not plump- I'd say when I last saw her in Nov she was as fit as in last year. Pics and age on the website are not real- that might have thrown you off but relative to others out there, I'd say she has a great body. Or our expectations around how a woman's body should be might be different. Anyways, I agree with you on her personality. Be safe and enjoy!

  3. #1226

    Nelli

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Same Nelli?

    I saw her twice but over a year ago and her body was thin and hot. I found her face attractive. We enjoyed each other both times. She is Polish but speaks perfect English. Did she change that much? Different person?

    I saw a girl at MA last month that I swear was a different person than I saw a year ago, but sure enough, she just "changed".

    Anyone else see this happen?
    I saw her last year as well and she didn't have a belly. She was thin but soft meaning she's never been in a gym in her life but kept herself thin. I wouldn't say she's the most attractive girl but personality goes a long way for me and she is a lot of fun.

  4. #1225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Nelli has a Belly! Not great body, she's plump. And her face is a 5 on a great day. Looks nothing like the pics of her she uses. I felt scammed. Best part was she's American and nice so you can actually talk to her, but I really had to close my eyes and focus hard for the L2 to work. Not repeatable for me but I have to admit I like petite and younger. Cristina says 26-28, you better believe it's 35.
    Same Nelli?

    I saw her twice but over a year ago and her body was thin and hot. I found her face attractive. We enjoyed each other both times. She is Polish but speaks perfect English. Did she change that much? Different person?

    I saw a girl at MA last month that I swear was a different person than I saw a year ago, but sure enough, she just "changed".

    Anyone else see this happen?

  5. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. I did not realize Nelli was available recently. She has a killer bod, and great attitude.
    Sorry, Nelli has a Belly! Not great body, she's plump. And her face is a 5 on a great day. Looks nothing like the pics of her she uses. I felt scammed. Best part was she's American and nice so you can actually talk to her, but I really had to close my eyes and focus hard for the L2 to work. Not repeatable for me but I have to admit I like petite and younger. Cristina says 26-28, you better believe it's 35.

  6. #1223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Tall, model like body. The kind where it looks like she only eats lettuce. I happen to like that body type but some of you may find it too thin. Her face is a 7 to me, although I tend to be more critical than most in this forum. She's probably early 30's and those pics might be from earlier in her modeling career.

    As for service, I had a better experience than TJ seems to have had. She was in a pleasant mood and was drinking wine so that may have helped. The only downside was CBJ.
    Based on this report, I may see her again. She may have been shy when I saw her. Note to self: Bring wine!

  7. #1222

    Irina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Irina yet? Pics and description loook good, but the high price is making me avoid the plunge.
    I saw her recently. Tall, model like body. The kind where it looks like she only eats lettuce. I happen to like that body type but some of you may find it too thin. Her face is a 7 to me, although I tend to be more critical than most in this forum. She's probably early 30's and those pics might be from earlier in her modeling career.

    As for service, I had a better experience than TJ seems to have had. She was in a pleasant mood and was drinking wine so that may have helped. The only downside was CBJ.

  8. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger7777  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with Olesya last week. Made appointment, sat in my car for a while waiting for the booker to give me a room number, only to be told that Olesya was at the Bank and she didn't know how long she'd be there. Ended up going with Nelli, who's got a great personality but is older than I'd like (maybe mid or late 30's) and is an American, not Euro.
    Ouch. I did not realize Nelli was available recently. She has a killer bod, and great attitude.

  9. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Seems new to this. Started asking about tips. OK session. Cute face & body. May see again but overall average.
    She's already charging high price and now these eastern touring girls are starting to ask for tips on top of it? Another one did this to me at end of session, which was crap session to begin with and she looked like she had herpes on her butt, and then she asked for tip. I pretended I don't understand what she's saying and just smile and said thank you and walked out. I forget her name now but she's not on the roster anymore.

  10. #1219

    Olesya 262

    I tried to connect with Olesya last week. Made appointment, sat in my car for a while waiting for the booker to give me a room number, only to be told that Olesya was at the Bank and she didn't know how long she'd be there. Ended up going with Nelli, who's got a great personality but is older than I'd like (maybe mid or late 30's) and is an American, not Euro.

  11. #1218

    She doesn't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...11---115-50556

    Saw her today, she is Asian.

    Looks good thicker than pics.

    The room stench on wacky dark. Asked for a money first.

    CBJ barely enough to get you started. Fused no chemistry just rip and dip. No kissing, poker face.

    Rushed.

    Pass!
    Cristina who runs this agency just doesn't get it. She thinks Asian is Caucasian and that everyone is 5'6 120. She also understates the age by 10 years. Imagine thinking you are seeing petite Caucasian and then it's Asian, I would have walked away. I have given her feedback repeatedly about the pics she uses and the descriptions but it's useless. And now she is 100% euro import with girls on tour from other agents, so she lost it. Her prices have become ridiculous also. Give her feedback maybe after all of us complain she will do something different.

  12. #1217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Irina yet? Pics and description loook good, but the high price is making me avoid the plunge.
    I saw her. Seems new to this. Started asking about tips. OK session. Cute face & body. May see again but overall average.

  13. #1216

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. Disappointed to hear Asians are infiltrating the Euro Agencies. Poor service not much of a surprise.
    Weird, in the ad it says she's Caucasian. Bait and switch.

  14. #1215

    262 Irina

    Has anyone seen Irina yet? Pics and description loook good, but the high price is making me avoid the plunge.

  15. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...11---115-50556

    Saw her today, she is Asian.

    Looks good thicker than pics.

    The room stench on wacky dark. Asked for a money first.

    CBJ barely enough to get you started. Fused no chemistry just rip and dip. No kissing, poker face.

    Rushed.

    Pass!
    Thanks for the update. Disappointed to hear Asians are infiltrating the Euro Agencies. Poor service not much of a surprise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape