rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 980 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 14694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5454
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad up advertising massages. I sent her a text telling her I was interested. She replied a lot of people are doing things in hotels right now and she was through with me and a lot of people, then tried to sell me pics and porn. Not sure how she's through with me as I've never seen her before. The whole tone was pretty rude considering I only asked for what she mentioned in her ad.
    That is weird considering I've been eyeing her for a while now, hope someone can update.

  2. #5453

    She could really use another pose

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58000454/

    Can anyone testify to her claim? Thank You!
    She could really use another pose, seriously like 50 pics but they are all the same. I have never seen her but would be curious as to why the same pose all the time. I have a feeling "nice and curvy" means she has a "great personality".

  3. #5452

    Sweet as Honey

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58000454/

    Can anyone testify to her claim? Thank You!

  4. #5451

    Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993
    I've seen her. Wasn't that great. Probably would have been better if she had been all showered and shaved.

    Make sure to ask her to freshen up before you get there.

  5. #5450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601

    Weird reply from Sugar Lily

    She has an ad up advertising massages. I sent her a text telling her I was interested. She replied a lot of people are doing things in hotels right now and she was through with me and a lot of people, then tried to sell me pics and porn. Not sure how she's through with me as I've never seen her before. The whole tone was pretty rude considering I only asked for what she mentioned in her ad.

  6. #5449

    Pretty much what everyone else has already replied.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993
    Pretty much what everyone else has already replied. No candy issues and will treat you well if you are not a douche. One of my favorites.

  7. #5448

    Currently Available

    "It's Astrid! I am back and can't wait to see my boys again! Hit me up and I will remind you why they are still posting about me! Text or call me directly, DO NOT respond to this post, I will only respond to texts or calls.

    Xoxo Astrid xoxo.

    727-335-1243".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1191.jpg‎   IMG_1192.jpg‎   IMG_1193.jpg‎  

  8. #5447

    Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993
    Marcy is real, looks just like her pics and all the reviews so far are accurate. She is a good girl.

  9. #5446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Marcy is real

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993
    All those images are her 100 percent. Big boobs, thin legs, great attitude, all a round nice girl.

  10. #5445

    MariahLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd seen her reviews here but I guess I was mistaken. Has anyone partaken:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/8136660889
    Pretty sure she was reviewed under the name MariahLynn. Search her phone #.

  11. #5444

    Madison

    I thought I'd seen her reviews here but I guess I was mistaken. Has anyone partaken:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/8136660889

  12. #5443

    Good provider

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993
    I am not much of a repeater, but I would her. Down to earth. Of all of Flav's recs, sh3 had been the best so far. Hope she gets a nice stable of regs so she can settle into her own place. 0.

  13. #5442

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she first entered the game UTR about a year ago. The busty brunette is her. BBBJ, DATY, CFS (BYOC then). Got vibe CIM wasn't happening. Fun, witty, after getting dressed, sat in kitchen and had a beer with her.

    No habits, and she's a tall one. Didn't watch clock.

    All because Flavorful1 posted a UTR was available.
    Awesome! Thank you very much!

  14. #5441

    She's real

    Saw her when she first entered the game UTR about a year ago. The busty brunette is her. BBBJ, DATY, CFS (BYOC then). Got vibe CIM wasn't happening. Fun, witty, after getting dressed, sat in kitchen and had a beer with her.

    No habits, and she's a tall one. Didn't watch clock.

    All because Flavorful1 posted a UTR was available.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993

  15. #5440

    Marcy

    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape