Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 981 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    3 nuts in a few hours? How old ARE you?
    Mid 30's.

    Also, not very routine for me. Last nut was maybe a week or two prior.

  2. #5462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Dave's not here man.
    Had to laugh at this exchange. I know I laughed at the time the "Dave's not here man" bit came out. 1971, a long, long time ago. Sex, Drugs, & Rock-and-Roll.

  3. #5461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Raine's in Tampa, Eat

    Your wheaties boys. She's at the 256 store, Aisle 906 , Space 8286. All menu items are open, Greek with a side of your tossed salad is on the menu also. 100 for the all you can pound half hour buffett. ASk her any questions. Ajdal out.

  4. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by JxFactor  [View Original Post]
    That is weird considering I've been eyeing her for a while now, hope someone can update.
    I tried a few months ago. Deleted her off my twitter. Something is not like it use to be with her. YMMV.

  5. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Allowed to suck her off?
    I didn't ask. It's not my thing.

  6. #5458

    Were you

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything. CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.
    Allowed to suck her off?

  7. #5457
    Dave's not here man.

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.

  8. #5456

    Lexy

    Saw her a little while back. Definitely the girl in the pictures. The door swung open and I couldn't stop staring at her nose. There's nothing wrong with it, just bigger than the pictures seem to portray. I caught myself staring and then thought of that Cheech and Chong skit "don't look at his birthmark man" and just started randomly chuckling like an idiot. I wasn't looking at her nose, man. She kept sidestepping my text if BBBJ was available. Of course, come to find out it was covered everything. CBJ was ok. Switched to doggy and pounded her. She made sexy little noises, tugged at the sheets, and kept reaching back grabbing my hand on her waist. Pulled her hair as I came in the cover inside her. Probably won't repeat because of the CBJ. If you like fucking tiny tight body spinners, you can't go wrong with her. Wanted 160 hh, settled for 120.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jkhfd.png‎  

  9. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58000454/

    Can anyone testify to her claim? Thank You!
    Pics look mighty young for 47. Also I'm curious as to why many ads have dozens of pics, many duplicates, showing only face or tits.

  10. #5454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She could really use another pose, seriously like 50 pics but they are all the same. I have never seen her but would be curious as to why the same pose all the time. I have a feeling "nice and curvy" means she has a "great personality".
    Age is listed as 47. That doesn't match up with those pictures.

  11. #5453
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad up advertising massages. I sent her a text telling her I was interested. She replied a lot of people are doing things in hotels right now and she was through with me and a lot of people, then tried to sell me pics and porn. Not sure how she's through with me as I've never seen her before. The whole tone was pretty rude considering I only asked for what she mentioned in her ad.
    That is weird considering I've been eyeing her for a while now, hope someone can update.

  12. #5452

    She could really use another pose

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58000454/

    Can anyone testify to her claim? Thank You!
    She could really use another pose, seriously like 50 pics but they are all the same. I have never seen her but would be curious as to why the same pose all the time. I have a feeling "nice and curvy" means she has a "great personality".

  13. #5451

    Sweet as Honey

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58000454/

    Can anyone testify to her claim? Thank You!

  14. #5450

    Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Does she look like the photos? I have noticed some comments on LC that she is using some dead girl's photos in her ads? What's the deal with that? Any information would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-565-8993
    I've seen her. Wasn't that great. Probably would have been better if she had been all showered and shaved.

    Make sure to ask her to freshen up before you get there.

  15. #5449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601

    Weird reply from Sugar Lily

    She has an ad up advertising massages. I sent her a text telling her I was interested. She replied a lot of people are doing things in hotels right now and she was through with me and a lot of people, then tried to sell me pics and porn. Not sure how she's through with me as I've never seen her before. The whole tone was pretty rude considering I only asked for what she mentioned in her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape