Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 6996
-
01-25-21 14:46 #3531Regular Member

Posts: 1One and Done?
I talked to her a few months back, but never could get a time worked out. Very slow to respond to texts. Did you see her more than once and what was pricing, if you can remember. She quoted $3, but don't think it would have been worth it.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 12:35 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 370She used to have a diff profile and I think she moved. Used to stay in the Gov housing projects in Noblesville. Hell 3 years back maybe? 2017 ish she moves kinda slow but fun.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 10:38 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 658Anyone know about her?
Been working her about a week, slow going. Anyone know about her thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/5d631...b-a03d158c83a1
-
01-25-21 09:45 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 242Full pro
Does she advertise elsewhere or is she just on SA?
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 07:16 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 658She's fun
She's been around a while and she's legit. I've known her for maybe 5 years and she was better as a pro-am than now that she's a full on pro. But she's fun!
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 19:06 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 60Messaged with her on SA and said she wanted to meet set a day and when I tried to confirm, no response.
Originally Posted by JohnBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 08:21 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 182Just texting
I've texted with her on SA. She got right to it saying she wanted mutual connection and great sex. Quoted me $$ Said the pics are recent and she has a place.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 06:21 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 370Ymmv
There is no team mentality and half of your fellow mongers are playing Sir Gallahad
Originally Posted by NewStone2020
[View Original Post]
Plenty know and just don't care. Publicity even bad publicity is still publicity. They've figured this out. Very few girls are hurt with a bad review. I've witnessed this first hand. Why is that? Because I've seen at least 4 reviews that were not accurate or at least werent my experience. Posted in last couple months. So why not dispute the monger? What's that acronym?? YMMV? A SB is who told me about this place. They don't care what you post about them. Business is booming. They're sitting on a gold mine, it doesn't run out like toilet paper it's ready to go again in hours or worst case next day. IF a monger is good enough to make it sore. Big if. This place is marketing 101 for a Sgr Bbby.
-
01-23-21 21:08 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 210Kaliwdabooty
Traded one text asking her where she live, stated East Side and gave me her text app immediately. $$. 5 PPM, anything goes. Something didn't sound right, felt like I was talking to a hood rat. I backed off, you guys can take the risk. Message her directly, takes two second to get her number.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad8d3...3-a2b1998dbd73
-
01-22-21 22:21 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 127Probably because I was ramming her at the time.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 19:43 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 72LovelyRanea
Any information on this one? She has been around awhile, I just couldn't find any reviews.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9b735...9-de4f8cd8fd21
-
01-21-21 20:34 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 60Good Luck
Have messaged her twice and she never even read them.
Originally Posted by JohnBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 13:47 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 322Could use some help
https://www.seeking.com/member/8cc0e...c-66444b07f796 Anyone got anything on Tealeyes?
-
01-20-21 21:22 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 210Not much
$. 5, dinner and hotel.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 21:19 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 478How much did the 24 hours hit your wallet for?
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






