The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10059
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Go look in ripoff section you'll see a review on her here is a copy and paste of review.

    Juicy / Outcalls & Cardates.

    Satellite Beach usually posted on STG, You may think she is sweet but she has been taking screen shots of mongers Licsense Plates & Face shots for future blackmails, upon her old mans return from rehab. I put her in the shower and her phone was next to me, seriously not looking at it, but could'nt help to see her old mans text about how many losers did she catch on film. Yea that made me look into their text history. Not sure of the total plan but I'm certain she is NO FLY ZONE, moving forward. She came out of shower to an empty room, no need for me to get any of that. I may of lost room fee but gained peace of mind.
    Holy shit! I saw her about a couple months ago at her Incall in satellite Beach. I was going to check her out again but after reading what you posted I am staying away. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.

  2. #10058

    That is an

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    The kinda dumbass that pays 500 an hour for a date with a 48 year old provider.
    Excellent point!

  3. #10057

    Jewels in Melbourne

    Haven't visited with Jewels in about 2 years, anyone have an updated report?

  4. #10056

    Couple qustions

    1. What has happened to Sunny?

    2. Has anybody seen TruGem lately?

    Thanks.

  5. #10055

    RedHead

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    REDHEAD?

    Ad is gone. Was it THIS one?

    Did you do hh or qq and what was the apx damage?

    F1.
    Yes, that's her. Hh, $, she is still posting.

  6. #10054
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    After a day of back and forth texting, realized where the incall was, time was setup. Arrived at her incall (newer motel) and once I entered, we chatted a bit first to get comfortable. She looks like her pictures, pleasant attitude. Once we were ready, we both got on the bed, clothes off and did a slipe and slide against her pussy in doggie till I was ready, then suited up. She gave a half hearted BJ (covered) and then to Missionary. Went till I finished, cleaned up, and I was off. Overall, safe, clean, just not overwhelming connection, but no complaints either. Good luck!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/621857259278
    REDHEAD?

    Ad is gone. Was it THIS one?

    Did you do hh or qq and what was the apx damage?

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2021-01-21_220633.jpg‎  

  7. #10053
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    But the police report says the guy had $9,000 in the hotel room! Again, NOT acceptable what she did, I'm just saying this isn't a situation of some cracked out junkie running away with a Franklin, it was 90 Franklins! Which leads me to this, what dumbass has that kind of cash sitting around in a hotel room?
    The kinda dumbass that pays 500 an hour for a date with a 48 year old provider.

  8. #10052

    Juicy / suga

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyI  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/465324969517

    The lass has been posting a bit recently but my detective skills have found nothing on her. She seems real, and that chest is mighty enticing but I'd like to know if anyone has TOFTT yet. Thanks in advance!
    Go look in ripoff section you'll see a review on her here is a copy and paste of review.

    Juicy / Outcalls & Cardates.

    Satellite Beach usually posted on STG, You may think she is sweet but she has been taking screen shots of mongers Licsense Plates & Face shots for future blackmails, upon her old mans return from rehab. I put her in the shower and her phone was next to me, seriously not looking at it, but could'nt help to see her old mans text about how many losers did she catch on film. Yea that made me look into their text history. Not sure of the total plan but I'm certain she is NO FLY ZONE, moving forward. She came out of shower to an empty room, no need for me to get any of that. I may of lost room fee but gained peace of mind.

  9. #10051

    Ripoff girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    Any info on jazzy? Can't find in history. Looks TGTBT.
    I was just on STG and this girl had at least 1/3 of all the adds on just the first page.

    She must have guys that she's taking care of cause I think if it was me I woulda gave up by now.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/141736984715

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/853346935223

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/926678025922

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/680735976539

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/091495771643

  10. #10050

    Has anyone dreamt of Suga?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/465324969517

    The lass has been posting a bit recently but my detective skills have found nothing on her. She seems real, and that chest is mighty enticing but I'd like to know if anyone has TOFTT yet. Thanks in advance!

  11. #10049

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    Any info on jazzy? Can't find in history. Looks TGTBT.
    That is the Arbys roast beef girl.

    If you do a search for my post in ripoffs she should be on the list.

    Its all the same girl.

  12. #10048

    Not that this makes it acceptable

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    What happens to these girls? I creeped her FB and looked at some old photo's. A couple of years ago, she was with a decent looking guy on Wall Street, fondling the balls of the big brass bull! Well dressed and everything. She went to college for microbiology. Now dealing with us guys. Crazy.
    But the police report says the guy had $9,000 in the hotel room! Again, NOT acceptable what she did, I'm just saying this isn't a situation of some cracked out junkie running away with a Franklin, it was 90 Franklins! Which leads me to this, what dumbass has that kind of cash sitting around in a hotel room?

  13. #10047

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So it appears this one right here is a must stay away, I'm not sure of what the charges come from but robbery with weapon tells me danger. Oh and how her ad states no bf etc well I have her on snap and she's always posting with same guy.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/556165266097

    Just checked into uncles place for robbery with weapon
    What happens to these girls? I creeped her FB and looked at some old photo's. A couple of years ago, she was with a decent looking guy on Wall Street, fondling the balls of the big brass bull! Well dressed and everything. She went to college for microbiology. Now dealing with us guys. Crazy.

  14. #10046

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    New ad (to me) in STG today. Knock out cute. Photos do not come back as being on the net prior. Any comments or intel? Thanks!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hookup-with-confidence-100-leg/556634191904
    I'm going with it's fake. The pictures are definitely TGTBT, the ad actually spells out all of the illegal activities she participates, in the section at the bottom for "activities this service provider may enjoy", she lists everything and her "location" is a phone number. In short, no way in hell you're actually going to meet the girl in those pictures.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...g/556634191904

  15. #10045

    Tgtbt?

    New ad (to me) in STG today. Knock out cute. Photos do not come back as being on the net prior. Any comments or intel? Thanks!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hookup-with-confidence-100-leg/556634191904

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape