Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 19285
-
01-20-21 10:23 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 791Kimmy
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/976475073600
Saw this one a while ago and I think she disappeared for a bit but I see she is back. She was far from me but I liked her look, and at the time she had a decent review or two. Comms were ok and I was directed to a rather sketchy hotel near 528/ US1. When I got to the parking lot there was LE activity going on in what appeared to be a domestic issue, not in the area of her room, but not really a good start. The appointed time came and went and comms got scarce. After about 30-45 minutes she signaled that she was ready, and although I was driving away, I decided to return since I had made the long journey. We had agreed on an hour visit. She is the girl in the pictures, fairly pretty with a nice body. However, she was very spaced out and swaying around and could not keep a normal conversation. I asked if she was up to the visit and she said she wanted to continue. The BBBJ was lackluster. For the covered main course, she had to get up to find the lube and then applied so much I could not tell if I was in or out. At this point she was just lying there like a dead fish and I decided to bail. I started to get a bit nervous about her relative unresponsiveness as I was leaving, but she did manage a garbled squeak when I told her to lock the door as I was on the way out. Yes, there was a dog on the couch, but it just laid there quiet and motionless the whole time, much like its owner. Later that day I checked to see if she was still posting and was glad to finally see a new one up. YMMV but definitely not a repeat for me.
HH.
-
01-20-21 09:37 #10029Senior Member

Posts: 1146Wow
Wow, I was just about to book an appt with her last weekend while I was in tampa. She was ready to come down there. Plus also have a couple other reviews of her in the orlando thread she charges top dollar and isn't any type of GFE.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 08:40 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 791Agreed
First post so I will make it short and sweet. I had the chance to see this one last week. Comms were right on. The first thing she did upon my arrival was turn her phone off and turn some music on- nice. BBBJ was top notch and she said it made her wet which she confirmed by placing my hand in the area. Finish was covered from behind with a nice view. Very enthusiastic provider who likes to please and a definite repeat.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
01-19-21 19:09 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 1941Redhead
Thanks for taking one for the team! I had a notion, because I've seen her posting on STG down on Treasure Coast and she certainly reminded me of my UTR Redhead in Vero, who alas, is a long hiatus! But, after reading your review, I'll pass, although I do love older providers and especially Redheads! Money better spent elsewhere and if you read my reviews and other Senior Members, you'll know who to spend your Mario's on for great experiences.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 13:39 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 119Melissa. Red Head
After a day of back and forth texting, realized where the incall was, time was setup. Arrived at her incall (newer motel) and once I entered, we chatted a bit first to get comfortable. She looks like her pictures, pleasant attitude. Once we were ready, we both got on the bed, clothes off and did a slipe and slide against her pussy in doggie till I was ready, then suited up. She gave a half hearted BJ (covered) and then to Missionary. Went till I finished, cleaned up, and I was off. Overall, safe, clean, just not overwhelming connection, but no complaints either. Good luck!
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/621857259278
-
01-19-21 13:21 #10025Banned Member

Posts: 1739Anna
So it appears this one right here is a must stay away, I'm not sure of what the charges come from but robbery with weapon tells me danger. Oh and how her ad states no bf etc well I have her on snap and she's always posting with same guy.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/556165266097
Just checked into uncles place for robbery with weapon
-
01-19-21 13:18 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 129Danielle
That's exactly who I'm talking about, she has 4 FB pages and nothing mentioned, I don't know who the hell they are talking about.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 11:51 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 684Danielle
I just looked at her Facebook page and it's all RIP to her! Even her mom said it. There's two pages.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 11:10 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 353Mandii
Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 08:00 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 730Danielle aka Mandii
All I can say is WOW!
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
01-19-21 04:49 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 556Tee
I am Facebook friends with her just for the entertainment. Completely crazy! So much so that I would warn every monger here from never seeing her, serious life / limb threat. I rarely post negative reviews, she is a hard no.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 22:51 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 57Are you talking about Danielle sh**k Facebook this is the Danni / Mandi that moved to Washington. Nothing on her page I talked to her a few weeks ago when she visited.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 18:34 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 253Mandii
There's only ONE Mandii with two "ii" AKA "pinky" many pictures on search and reviews from the past.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 18:01 #10017Banned Member

Posts: 551Julia
Well, good luck to her if that's the case. But many say that before they get out. They quickly change their tune when they realize they have a work a full day just to make the same as a ten-minute QV.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 17:10 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 1941Julia
That's good to hear. I've known her for a few years, knew her personally as well. She always treated me well and I tried to help her a little as well. Basically, a nice woman and deep down a good person. I'm happy to hear that one of you guys is steering her in the right direction. I wish her well and hope she stays the course.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




