Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11141

  2. #11140
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    Nagel, maybe. I've had better FS and L2 dreams for less coinage there than at PT. Only problem is they have a couple ladies there that only seem to offer l1.
    Management is pretty strict and holds off on the extended menu until they recognize you. First timers there rarely get more than L1. But there are always exceptions so worth a try.

  3. #11139
    Quote Originally Posted by AreaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Jacksonville for the day in a couple of weeks and was looking forward to Victoria after reading positive reviews. Has anyone else been there recently with a better outcome? Tips for any other FS AMPs currently providing good service? Is PT still open? It's still listed when entering the web address. Thanks in advance. And speaking of Orlando, I got to spend a little time there recently and posted my review on the Orlando Massage board. Definitely great places and great providers there but too far for me to go except about once a year.

    -AG.
    Nagel, maybe. I've had better FS and L2 dreams for less coinage there than at PT. Only problem is they have a couple ladies there that only seem to offer l1.

  4. #11138

    Are any of these ladies legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    "I don't feel safe with all the cash, stop at the store and get an eBay gift card and read me the code".

    Yes, TGTBT and yes, it was probably a dude named Steve in Wichita that I was texting.
    Just wondering if anybody has actually seen any of these Jax area body rub providers or are they all scams. I automatically assume the asians are adverts for the massage studios and you will be seeing a 50+ year old mamasan not the cute young asian girl in the pic but what about these "american" women.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207418

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/206691

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210561

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/209160

  5. #11137

    Victoria

    Was there awhile back and apparently pissed off my attendant. Wanted $$ for L2 and I refused to pay that amount. If you have ever heard the phrase "sucking a golf ball through a garden hose" I swear she was trying just that but there wasn't any golf balls or garden home. Place was good back when Moon was the manager and you knew her like I did. She was very accommodating with after hour sessions and multiple attendants (2 or 3) at no extra cost. I always tipped well.

  6. #11136

    Sorry to hear Victoria report. Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    After a long vacation from the hobby, I reluctantly gave in to temptation and tried to satisfy my lust for Asians. Based on some reports and the fact that I was close by, I ended up at the Vic on Normandy, at around noon last Friday. My provider was north of 50, weathered face with big boobs. She said her name was beautiful, but She lied! I should have left immediately but my curiosity got the best of me. Her massage was about a 4. 5 on a 1-10 scale, was about 30 minutes long, and she wanted 60 for L1 on the flip! I didn't even bother with it, just got dressed and walked out. Don't bother with the Vic, save your money and hit NDS, MC, Magic, or King in Orlando.
    I'll be in Jacksonville for the day in a couple of weeks and was looking forward to Victoria after reading positive reviews. Has anyone else been there recently with a better outcome? Tips for any other FS AMPs currently providing good service? Is PT still open? It's still listed when entering the web address. Thanks in advance. And speaking of Orlando, I got to spend a little time there recently and posted my review on the Orlando Massage board. Definitely great places and great providers there but too far for me to go except about once a year.

    -AG.

  7. #11135
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    "I don't feel safe with all the cash, stop at the store and get an eBay gift card and read me the code".

    Yes, TGTBT and yes, it was probably a dude named Steve in Wichita that I was texting.
    Hahaha!! No dice on this RR site here in Jax. RR I discovered in Dallas and is pure gold there. Lots of good providers.

  8. #11134

    Definitely TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Probably TGTBT but thought I'd ask.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210132
    "I don't feel safe with all the cash, stop at the store and get an eBay gift card and read me the code".

    Yes, TGTBT and yes, it was probably a dude named Steve in Wichita that I was texting.

  9. #11133

    RubRatings girl

    Probably TGTBT but thought I'd ask.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210132

  10. #11132

    Best L2

    Hey guys,

    Ever since Deeana left and HOB closed down I have not found a provider that gives an L2 finish. Dee wasn't the best to look at but she loved talking into the mic. Any recommendations? Deanna was verry affordable at 60 so what is the damage for L2 these days?

  11. #11131

    No no no no

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    Looks I interesting. I didn't find anything when I searched.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/292515510378
    Don't just don't.

    Many reviews here. Go to 'Thread search' and type in "Chloe".

  12. #11130

    Online

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a business I'd or Business credit card, how the hell do I get screened??
    You can have one completely made up. Fictional name and all online many sites out there. AND they will send it laminated to you. Pick out the design, the background, and send your picture and / or a picture of someone that looks kind of like you (or photoshop your face to make it not legally admissible LOL).

  13. #11129

    Victoria SPA on Normandy

    Gents,

    After a long vacation from the hobby, I reluctantly gave in to temptation and tried to satisfy my lust for Asians. Based on some reports and the fact that I was close by, I ended up at the Vic on Normandy, at around noon last Friday. My provider was north of 50, weathered face with big boobs. She said her name was beautiful, but She lied! I should have left immediately but my curiosity got the best of me. Her massage was about a 4. 5 on a 1-10 scale, was about 30 minutes long, and she wanted 60 for L1 on the flip! I didn't even bother with it, just got dressed and walked out. Don't bother with the Vic, save your money and hit NDS, MC, Magic, or King in Orlando.

    I still haven't found an AMP in Florida that is open 24/7. If someone knows of one please let me know. Oh well back to retirement for this nonbeliever.

  14. #11128

    Any info?

    Looks I interesting. I didn't find anything when I searched.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/292515510378

  15. #11127
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    I will second this. IMO the screening is worth it, and the service gets better with each repeat visit.
    I don't have a business I'd or Business credit card, how the hell do I get screened??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape