Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 16539
-
01-21-21 08:32 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 110Nagel, maybe. I've had better FS and L2 dreams for less coinage there than at PT. Only problem is they have a couple ladies there that only seem to offer l1.
Originally Posted by AreaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 07:55 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 572Are any of these ladies legit?
Just wondering if anybody has actually seen any of these Jax area body rub providers or are they all scams. I automatically assume the asians are adverts for the massage studios and you will be seeing a 50+ year old mamasan not the cute young asian girl in the pic but what about these "american" women.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207418
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/206691
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210561
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/209160
-
01-21-21 07:52 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 423Victoria
Was there awhile back and apparently pissed off my attendant. Wanted $$ for L2 and I refused to pay that amount. If you have ever heard the phrase "sucking a golf ball through a garden hose" I swear she was trying just that but there wasn't any golf balls or garden home. Place was good back when Moon was the manager and you knew her like I did. She was very accommodating with after hour sessions and multiple attendants (2 or 3) at no extra cost. I always tipped well.
-
01-21-21 07:08 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 270Sorry to hear Victoria report. Anyone else?
I'll be in Jacksonville for the day in a couple of weeks and was looking forward to Victoria after reading positive reviews. Has anyone else been there recently with a better outcome? Tips for any other FS AMPs currently providing good service? Is PT still open? It's still listed when entering the web address. Thanks in advance. And speaking of Orlando, I got to spend a little time there recently and posted my review on the Orlando Massage board. Definitely great places and great providers there but too far for me to go except about once a year.
Originally Posted by Infidel
[View Original Post]
-AG.
-
01-21-21 00:04 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 85Hahaha!! No dice on this RR site here in Jax. RR I discovered in Dallas and is pure gold there. Lots of good providers.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 21:44 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 618Definitely TGTBT
"I don't feel safe with all the cash, stop at the store and get an eBay gift card and read me the code".
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
Yes, TGTBT and yes, it was probably a dude named Steve in Wichita that I was texting.
-
01-20-21 13:29 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 85RubRatings girl
Probably TGTBT but thought I'd ask.
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/210132
-
01-20-21 11:07 #11132Regular Member

Posts: 7Best L2
Hey guys,
Ever since Deeana left and HOB closed down I have not found a provider that gives an L2 finish. Dee wasn't the best to look at but she loved talking into the mic. Any recommendations? Deanna was verry affordable at 60 so what is the damage for L2 these days?
-
01-19-21 20:41 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 316No no no no
Don't just don't.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
Many reviews here. Go to 'Thread search' and type in "Chloe".
-
01-19-21 20:38 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 316Online
You can have one completely made up. Fictional name and all online many sites out there. AND they will send it laminated to you. Pick out the design, the background, and send your picture and / or a picture of someone that looks kind of like you (or photoshop your face to make it not legally admissible LOL).
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 16:25 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 185Victoria SPA on Normandy
Gents,
After a long vacation from the hobby, I reluctantly gave in to temptation and tried to satisfy my lust for Asians. Based on some reports and the fact that I was close by, I ended up at the Vic on Normandy, at around noon last Friday. My provider was north of 50, weathered face with big boobs. She said her name was beautiful, but She lied! I should have left immediately but my curiosity got the best of me. Her massage was about a 4. 5 on a 1-10 scale, was about 30 minutes long, and she wanted 60 for L1 on the flip! I didn't even bother with it, just got dressed and walked out. Don't bother with the Vic, save your money and hit NDS, MC, Magic, or King in Orlando.
I still haven't found an AMP in Florida that is open 24/7. If someone knows of one please let me know. Oh well back to retirement for this nonbeliever.
-
01-19-21 13:02 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 39Any info?
Looks I interesting. I didn't find anything when I searched.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/292515510378
-
01-17-21 23:42 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 63I don't have a business I'd or Business credit card, how the hell do I get screened??
Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 23:30 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 63Any chance Yamada was BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 14:13 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 110Hand, mouth, full service.
Originally Posted by SerenityNow1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





