Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11124

    Will be visiting

    Greeting Jacksonville bothers. I'll be traveling to your city a couple of times a month starting next week. I've been reviewing the board for local entertainment. I'm from Knoxville, and have a question that I'm sure can be answered via PM. We don't use the abbreviation L1, L2, or L3. I can somewhat understand, but if someone could PM me the specifics, it would help me navigate your local board. I'll gladly post reports as I get active in Jacksonville.

  2. #11123

    Recommendations

    Hey guys,

    Coming from out of town and already got some good provider advice. I wanted to see what AMP near 95/ J Turner would be good? Or if there's any off I10 on the way to Tallahassee.

    Thanks!

  3. #11122
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBoss  [View Original Post]
    I don't know of any AMP's in Orlando that stay open until 2:00 am. I recall reading somewhere that Massage parlors in Florida must close by midnight. It could have been in the state licensing requirements.
    That law must be brand new cause when I went to the AMP in Orlando in 2019 there were a couple that was open as late as the strip clubs. And the ones I went to were on this street called orange blossom trail I believe.

  4. #11121

    Re: Late night AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
    I don't know of any AMP's in Orlando that stay open until 2:00 am. I recall reading somewhere that Massage parlors in Florida must close by midnight. It could have been in the state licensing requirements.

  5. #11120

    Shocker

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    No but let us know how it goes!
    So not so surprising. Be reply at all up to the agreed upon time. Then got a message after that. Was away from her phone. Either she has more clients than she needs or it's just bs. Either way I won't be trying to find out.

  6. #11119

    Amys

    Quote Originally Posted by LordHumongus  [View Original Post]
    Is she Asian or white?
    She is Asian girl thin and cute. Would like more than L1 but at least she lets hands go most anywhere.

  7. #11118

    Which ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
    Which AMP's in Orlando are open until 0200?

    Just asking.

  8. #11117

    Thumbs up for Oasis

    Had several excellent massages plus. L1,L2. Oasis is next to UPS store at Beach and Univ near Arby's. Just saying.

  9. #11116

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    I saw a lot of people talk about a Jessica who used to provide a year or so ago but moved. Well she's back and I finally got to see her. She's staying down in GCS.

    And it was. Interesting.

    Damage was 200 (180 for 90 minute sensual. Nude, L2 Nuru) plus a travel fee to come to me. When she came she looked good, but the more she stayed the more drugged out she seemed. Talked a lot. Massage was ok. Didn't take direction well for L1 or L2 so it took awhile for me to get off.

    I probably wouldn't do again unless I was desperate, rather get L1 from someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe I caught her at a bad time?
    Sooooo. Are you going to share a link? Or anything? Something? Who are you talking about?

  10. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    I lived in ATL in the 90's and they had ones that stayed open 24/7.
    That sounds awesome and gross at the same time meaning they probably never aired that place out. But it would be nice to have some around here be open till 2 am like strip clubs. But most here shut down after 8 p. M or 10 at the latest.

  11. #11114

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
    I lived in ATL in the 90's and they had ones that stayed open 24/7.

  12. #11113

    Late night urges

    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.

  13. #11112

    Jessica. What Happened?

    I saw a lot of people talk about a Jessica who used to provide a year or so ago but moved. Well she's back and I finally got to see her. She's staying down in GCS.

    And it was. Interesting.

    Damage was 200 (180 for 90 minute sensual. Nude, L2 Nuru) plus a travel fee to come to me. When she came she looked good, but the more she stayed the more drugged out she seemed. Talked a lot. Massage was ok. Didn't take direction well for L1 or L2 so it took awhile for me to get off.

    I probably wouldn't do again unless I was desperate, rather get L1 from someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe I caught her at a bad time?

  14. #11111
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this gal? Have a scheduled massage. Just can't recall if I read something about her or not.
    Where did you find her?

  15. #11110
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this gal? Have a scheduled massage. Just can't recall if I read something about her or not.
    No but let us know how it goes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape