Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6055

    A mensch

    Thank you, Apache.

    Not all men on this board would admit to being scammed by a "woman. ".

    You are honorable to do so and to save others from the same game.

    O46.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I'm embarrassed to report that I was scammed out of $75 by Annette (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/199487). I saw her listing yesterday so I contacted her and set up a meeting for today and she was a no show. We were supposed to do an hour for $200 and for some reason I agreed to send her a $75 deposit.

    I know, I know, you're all thinking what on earth is wrong with you Apache??? I can say that we did carry on a fairly long texting "conversation". It started at 8:31 AM and went until 12:49 PM and consisted of 31 texts. She didn't ask for the $75 deposit until about noon after we had agreed upon a one hour visit. Based on that I guess I thought she was a "real" person. Should have worried about the Ladue location and the Baltimore area code on her phone. Oh well, live and hopefully learn I guess.

  2. #6054

    Looking for information

    Visiting the area and can someone please provide feedback on the following two:

    Christina:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57900937/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57900509/

  3. #6053

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HotJohnny33  [View Original Post]
    Known to do bb. Very very addicted to meth. Her and her boyfriend Dre are known to rob people. Hotel room and now house filthy and stinks. Has 3 teeth and looks nothing like her old ads.

    Just had a baby in August. Wonder which monger is the dad.

    She is total bad news.
    Saw her last year, she smoked meth right in front of me in the room. Didn't even ask if I was okay with it. Just did it.

  4. #6052

    Blue

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57899591/

    I figured this looked like a scam but the fact that I'm not getting anything other than a post on a different site plus the STL number makes me thinks this could be real? That being said, anyone know who the lady is here, can't find anything about her which means it's probably edited so you can't search it up?

    I'm not seeing anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Something happened on the forums yesterday.

    There must have been a roll back.

    Many reports disspeared.
    Yea I remember I couldn't login yesterday, didn't know that happened.

  5. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by BfJames641  [View Original Post]
    What general area of the metro is she located?
    Collinsville.

  6. #6050

    Shana's Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BfJames641  [View Original Post]
    What general area of the metro is she located?
    She's at the corner of BBFS & Yikes!

  7. #6049
    I would recommend Chrissy with the Angels, she has a incall near Bellville and is a hot little spinner. Do a hhr with extras you should be pleased. May cost a bit more but much much better quality I believe. IMHO and as always YMMV.

    I will be making a return when in the area.

    Her contact is on there site.

    Play Safe, Qwc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to have some fun on the east side this week and I can't make up my mind about with who to see. Jewels https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57855922/ or Jordan https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/57871948/ Can anyone vouch for either one? You can reply here or PM's are always welcome. Which ever one I see I will report back with a review. Thanks.

  8. #6048
    Quote Originally Posted by BfJames641  [View Original Post]
    What general area of the metro is she located?
    I was reading about her a week or so ago and she was at the Super 8 motel in Pontoon Beach, Il. On HWY 111 right off of HWY 270 by the McDonalds. I did not see her tho.

  9. #6047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to have some fun on the east side this week and I can't make up my mind about with who to see. Jewels https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57855922/ or Jordan https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/57871948/ Can anyone vouch for either one? You can reply here or PM's are always welcome. Which ever one I see I will report back with a review. Thanks.
    I saw Jewels when she was coming off a hiatus about 2 years ago and she was a fun time. She flaked on me on my followup and then I started reading reviews saying she was not only BB but was lame in the sack. I texted her about BB options and she said for an upgrade. Never texted her again.

    Jordan is way more squat and less attaractive than her pictures let on. She will play your flute vigorously but for me she was a bit toothy. She stood me up a few times before I met her. After I did meet her I realized her looks + service was not good enough for me take the risk she might flake on me another time.

  10. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to have some fun on the east side this week and I can't make up my mind about with who to see. Jewels https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57855922/ or Jordan https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/57871948/ Can anyone vouch for either one? You can reply here or PM's are always welcome. Which ever one I see I will report back with a review. Thanks.
    I've saw Jordan about 2 years ago. She was hosting from her place on the east side. She's real, pictures are relatively accurate (face is accurate, body was a bit larger) but service was very good. I only went for BBBJ w CIM, so I can't speak for the rest of her menu. I'd see her again if she wasn't so far from me.

  11. #6045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    I'm trying to scratch my mature woman itch and am wondering if any has had any dreams about Scarlett. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2964168.

    Her as says she smokes, which could be a deal killer for me, but I thought I'd check to see if it's worth the visit to see her.

    Thanks for any insights you can offer.
    I agree with Dalton425 that she can be a lot of fun. I've seen her in the Ballwin location where she has an extended stay room at a somewhat lower tier motel. She's very nice and pretty much open to whatever you'd like to do. Excellent oral skills and will also toss the salad. She did seem to enjoy herself and was quite friendly. I'd repeat but can find pretty much the same thing closer to my home territory and for less money.

  12. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    I'm trying to scratch my mature woman itch and am wondering if any has had any dreams about Scarlett. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2964168.

    Her as says she smokes, which could be a deal killer for me, but I thought I'd check to see if it's worth the visit to see her.

    Thanks for any insights you can offer.
    I've seen her many times. She was in Granite City a couple of years ago but she moved to Ballwin Mo. Area and I haven't been across the river to see her again. She is an old favorite of mine with fantastic oral skills. She is very pleasant and she loves sex. I highly recommend seeing her. You can PM me with any questions.

  13. #6043

    Looking for east side fun

    I'm looking to have some fun on the east side this week and I can't make up my mind about with who to see. Jewels https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57855922/ or Jordan https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/57871948/ Can anyone vouch for either one? You can reply here or PM's are always welcome. Which ever one I see I will report back with a review. Thanks.

  14. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Her AD says she's here for a while week so.

    I'm assuming someone must have seen her if she's real. Any info is appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9074.htm?cat=1
    She has a TER review from a user with many reviews who gave her a 9 and 9 and her menu is very open and her pics are real. I would've seen her at a normal Eros price but I'm not rich enough to justify 1 k for an hr except for maybe a pornstar I really like, for the story.

  15. #6041

    Tayy / Sullivan

    I will be passing through this area soon and just wondered if anyone has any info on this one. Appreciate any intel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145006009/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape