Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6036

    Mature Lady Scarlett. Any Info?

    Hey gang,

    I'm trying to scratch my mature woman itch and am wondering if any has had any dreams about Scarlett. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2964168.

    Her as says she smokes, which could be a deal killer for me, but I thought I'd check to see if it's worth the visit to see her.

    Thanks for any insights you can offer.

  2. #6035

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Gina with large clit?
    Yes, I had no idea she was related to Piper.

  3. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    That is broadway walker Maria. Has provided decent service and ripped people off.

  4. #6033

    Accurate Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57828655/

    How filtered are her pics? I've heard Pipers are heavily filtered and has bad teeth. Is Gina the same?
    Her teeth are not all that great, but her pictures are accurate. A bit of a stomach but not much.

  5. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57796577/

    Could've sworn someone had posted about her before but can't seem to find it? Anyone know anything about her?
    Something happened on the forums yesterday.

    There must have been a roll back.

    Many reports disspeared.

  6. #6031

    Kay Lady Scorpio

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=6925079

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57796577/

    Could've sworn someone had posted about her before but can't seem to find it? Anyone know anything about her?

  7. #6030

    Kay

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57796577/

    Could've sworn someone had posted about her before but can't seem to find it? Anyone know anything about her?

  8. #6029

  9. #6028

    Text or call

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitr1  [View Original Post]
    When contacting a provider whose ad just gives a phone number, do you call or text?
    Text. Do not mention sex and money. If she does not mention donation in her ad, just ask her what for her time is.

  10. #6027

    Mother and daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to this one she is fun and the clit is big.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57738259/

    She also happens to be Piper's mother.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57800605/
    I want to date them both at the same time.

  11. #6026

    Re: Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Gina today, very punctual, throat was very accommodating. Nice bedroom and tits, 80 and out. Safe hunting gentleman.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57828655/

    How filtered are her pics? I've heard Pipers are heavily filtered and has bad teeth. Is Gina the same?

  12. #6025

    Seeking Arose30

    GTG Work your best deal.

  13. #6024

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar86  [View Original Post]
    She isn't LE, if you remember a few weeks back I posted about my old co worker who started seeing people. That is her, since she posts photos with her face she doesn't want people who know her to find out she is doing this. So she posts then deletes it, I have seen her several times and she is amazing. Also probably makes it better since I worked with her for a few years.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/314-858-8717
    Does anyone have any more experiences?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/57831329/

  14. #6023

    Who is Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Katy's number. I searched but couldn't find. Thanks in advance.
    Who is this amazing Katy on the South side that everybody is talking about?

  15. #6022

    Deleted ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning, however when Sparky clicks on the link it goes to a whole page of providers; can you be more specific?
    Yeah if they delete their ad. Her ads usuallly say something about blue eyes and that she's in affton. I can get more specific with number and locale but I don't think I'm suppose to on the boards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape