Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 17721
-
01-19-21 10:36 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 250Mature Lady Scarlett. Any Info?
Hey gang,
I'm trying to scratch my mature woman itch and am wondering if any has had any dreams about Scarlett. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2964168.
Her as says she smokes, which could be a deal killer for me, but I thought I'd check to see if it's worth the visit to see her.
Thanks for any insights you can offer.
-
01-19-21 09:53 #6035Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes
Yes, I had no idea she was related to Piper.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 09:51 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 1029That is broadway walker Maria. Has provided decent service and ripped people off.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 09:51 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 50Accurate Pics
Her teeth are not all that great, but her pictures are accurate. A bit of a stomach but not much.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 09:13 #6032Senior Member

Posts: 240Something happened on the forums yesterday.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
There must have been a roll back.
Many reports disspeared.
-
01-19-21 08:59 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 382Kay Lady Scorpio
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=6925079
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-21 22:10 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 375Kay
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57796577/
Could've sworn someone had posted about her before but can't seem to find it? Anyone know anything about her?
-
01-17-21 22:30 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 94Southside Michelle
Any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57831612/
-
01-17-21 22:06 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 296Text or call
Text. Do not mention sex and money. If she does not mention donation in her ad, just ask her what for her time is.
Originally Posted by Fitr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 22:00 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 296Mother and daughter
I want to date them both at the same time.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 20:20 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 289Re: Gina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57828655/
Originally Posted by EliteShadow
[View Original Post]
How filtered are her pics? I've heard Pipers are heavily filtered and has bad teeth. Is Gina the same?
-
01-17-21 18:35 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 382Seeking Arose30
GTG Work your best deal.
-
01-17-21 17:09 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 103Ivy
Does anyone have any more experiences?
Originally Posted by Mopar86
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/57831329/
-
01-17-21 16:15 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 191Who is Katy
Who is this amazing Katy on the South side that everybody is talking about?
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 16:03 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 48Deleted ad
Yeah if they delete their ad. Her ads usuallly say something about blue eyes and that she's in affton. I can get more specific with number and locale but I don't think I'm suppose to on the boards.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





