Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3796

    Kate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolby  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM with the most recent info I had since posting her number directly here is against the rules I think? I accidentally sent one to Tryhard who had quoted you above by mistake too.

    My experiences with her lasted a couple years but she got unpleasant near the end until I stopped seeing her. She kept texting for a long while after that through part of 2020 before she stopped.
    I agree that she was getting more shifty last time I saw her (pre-COVID).

    But I would not mind getting a hold of her again if you wouldn't mind sharing her current number?

    I dumped the texting app I used to use and don't have it anymore.

  2. #3795

    ChloeJasmine from STG

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Knew I recognized her not sure what went down but she dropped of tna a year ago note the red I remember hitting her up back then she was down at the time but we only talked never met https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Chloe-Jasmine.
    Met at her dingy Interstate Ave incall. 200 HH. Though other things hinted otherwise, it was CFS all the way. Additional $ was a no go. Big meaty lips for those interested, but does not belong on this thread from my visit.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...p/969940657874

    Cheers! The Admiral.

  3. #3794

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    I always read it as acting like you're in a porno. For me, what this translated to was them being more vocal in an exaggerated way. Personally, them faking it isn't a turn-on, even worse if they do it loudly in a quiet hotel. I get what you mean, though: how many times do you see a condom while watching porn?
    Also I have been a fan of the Urban Dictionary and what it says it is.

  4. #3793

    PSE translation

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I used use the PSE filter on websites to find providers that were open to BB. However now I am seeing more and more of them putting PSE and NO BB of any kind. I was lead to believe that PSE was Porn Star Experience AKA BB everything. AM I wrong or has the times changed.
    I always read it as acting like you're in a porno. For me, what this translated to was them being more vocal in an exaggerated way. Personally, them faking it isn't a turn-on, even worse if they do it loudly in a quiet hotel. I get what you mean, though: how many times do you see a condom while watching porn?

  5. #3792

    Am I wrong

    So I used use the PSE filter on websites to find providers that were open to BB. However now I am seeing more and more of them putting PSE and NO BB of any kind. I was lead to believe that PSE was Porn Star Experience AKA BB everything. AM I wrong or has the times changed.

  6. #3791

    Miss Misty Moore

    Any recent intel on Misty? She has been posting regularly on EB. Saw her many years ago everything was on the table.

  7. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by TPhilips123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on PinaMeganda? Does she belongs to this thread?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda
    BBBJ and Cfs with me.

  8. #3789

    PinaMeganda

    Any intel on PinaMeganda? Does she belongs to this thread?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda

  9. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-A-Great-Time!-Best-then-all-the-rest!&p=12475112&highlight=#post12475112.

    But she's banned from tna for being a rob.
    While it's been years since I've seen her, I can confirm that she belongs on this board.

  10. #3787
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgen  [View Original Post]
    I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.
    Sent you a PM with the most recent info I had since posting her number directly here is against the rules I think? I accidentally sent one to Tryhard who had quoted you above by mistake too.

    My experiences with her lasted a couple years but she got unpleasant near the end until I stopped seeing her. She kept texting for a long while after that through part of 2020 before she stopped.

  11. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    I tried, and got an answer that didn't even match up to my question I asked. So, I moved on. That's a red flag, sounds fake.
    Its defiantly a bot scraping for info. I got the same jumbled response. "what zipcode are you in" and other nonsense.

  12. #3785

    Yes, I tried, and immediately moved on

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I found this while trolling. Might be worth the trip?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
    I tried, and got an answer that didn't even match up to my question I asked. So, I moved on. That's a red flag, sounds fake.

  13. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgen  [View Original Post]
    I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-A-Great-Time!-Best-then-all-the-rest!&p=12475112&highlight=#post12475112.

    But she's banned from tna for being a rob.

  14. #3783

    Kate Charisma contact?

    I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.

  15. #3782

    Anyone try this yet?

    So I found this while trolling. Might be worth the trip?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape