Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10619
-
01-20-21 01:14 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 59True
Also I have been a fan of the Urban Dictionary and what it says it is.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 18:54 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 135PSE translation
I always read it as acting like you're in a porno. For me, what this translated to was them being more vocal in an exaggerated way. Personally, them faking it isn't a turn-on, even worse if they do it loudly in a quiet hotel. I get what you mean, though: how many times do you see a condom while watching porn?
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 14:46 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 59Am I wrong
So I used use the PSE filter on websites to find providers that were open to BB. However now I am seeing more and more of them putting PSE and NO BB of any kind. I was lead to believe that PSE was Porn Star Experience AKA BB everything. AM I wrong or has the times changed.
-
01-19-21 14:10 #3791Regular Member

Posts: 5Miss Misty Moore
Any recent intel on Misty? She has been posting regularly on EB. Saw her many years ago everything was on the table.
-
01-19-21 10:11 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 379BBBJ and Cfs with me.
Originally Posted by TPhilips123
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 22:58 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 27PinaMeganda
Any intel on PinaMeganda? Does she belongs to this thread?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda
-
01-17-21 06:10 #3788Banned Member

Posts: 99While it's been years since I've seen her, I can confirm that she belongs on this board.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 16:27 #3787Regular Member

Posts: 18Sent you a PM with the most recent info I had since posting her number directly here is against the rules I think? I accidentally sent one to Tryhard who had quoted you above by mistake too.
Originally Posted by Higgen
[View Original Post]
My experiences with her lasted a couple years but she got unpleasant near the end until I stopped seeing her. She kept texting for a long while after that through part of 2020 before she stopped.
-
01-16-21 00:14 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 33Its defiantly a bot scraping for info. I got the same jumbled response. "what zipcode are you in" and other nonsense.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 20:53 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 160Yes, I tried, and immediately moved on
I tried, and got an answer that didn't even match up to my question I asked. So, I moved on. That's a red flag, sounds fake.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 16:04 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 379https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-A-Great-Time!-Best-then-all-the-rest!&p=12475112&highlight=#post12475112.
Originally Posted by Higgen
[View Original Post]
But she's banned from tna for being a rob.
-
01-15-21 12:57 #3783Regular Member

Posts: 2Kate Charisma contact?
I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.
-
01-15-21 12:39 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone try this yet?
So I found this while trolling. Might be worth the trip?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
-
01-15-21 11:01 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 237Lexii and Megan
Lexii doesn't belong on here, but she is totally GFE. Her and Megan don't travel or do duo's together any longer, which is a shame because I indulged in that about a half dozen times and it is definitely in my top five experiences. Shit would start literally when I walked in the door and would stop for an hour plus. I still fantasize about those times, but that was a good 3-4 years ago. I think Megan James pretty much retired, though I did see her post a couple times in Seattle in the last year or so. I saw Lexii by herself a couple of times, but it was never the same as both of them together, though still smoking hot. Lexii does this thing thing where she whispers in this amazing voice dirty things while your pounding her.
Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen
[View Original Post]
I remember, like the third time I saw them, I walked in the door and the immediately jumped on me as I walked in, in 90 seconds I had Lexii bent over a table with my tongue in her ass while Megan was down on her knees DT me. Fuck, they were hot together!
-
01-14-21 20:52 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexii
She does not belong here. She's definitely one of the hottest providers around and her rates are good for her services she does provide and just how incredibly sexy she is. Pictures do her no justice. Too bad her duo partner Megan James isn't here, they usually travel together.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






